Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Anti-aging natural or organic skincare line?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bixa525
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Which line out of all the ones you have tried has been the most effective for your anti-aging concerns?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am also very interested to know about this.

The few I tried did not work for me - Suki, Jurlique, Marie Veronique.

I have heard about Henry Tianus, but would love to hear from someone who actually had been helped by using the products.

Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
I love jurlique and vitaminqshop. It's good for my sensitive and acne prone skin.
bixa525
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sigma,

I am trying Evan's Garden right now and while I like it okay the smell is not all that great and I don't know if I can get used to it. I only bought some small samples so it is hard to know if they are really doing anythingother then making my face soft. I was thinking of trying Suki but if you said you didn't get any results I may think again about this choice. Can you tell me why you didn't like it? There are sooooo many skincare lines out there but I want something effective and I much prefer natural or organic ingredients. Some of the ladies have suggested Osea but I don't know much about this line either. If anyone else would like to chime in please feel free.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
bixa525 wrote:
Hi Sigma,

I am trying Evan's Garden right now and while I like it okay the smell is not all that great and I don't know if I can get used to it. I only bought some small samples so it is hard to know if they are really doing anythingother then making my face soft. I was thinking of trying Suki but if you said you didn't get any results I may think again about this choice. Can you tell me why you didn't like it? There are sooooo many skincare lines out there but I want something effective and I much prefer natural or organic ingredients. Some of the ladies have suggested Osea but I don't know much about this line either. If anyone else would like to chime in please feel free.

If you do a search in the Product Review section, you'll find some really long threads on Osea. Hope that helps.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:49 am      Reply with quote
I have been very limited in my choice because I want an anti aging product which is organic, but then I can be sensitive to natural ingredients as well as actives. I had allergic reactions to both Marie Veronique and Osea.

I have found that Green People works very well for me. The textures are luxurious and it has ingredients that I would look for in an anti aging regime. My current favorite is the No Scent 24 Hour Cream which is there omega rich moisturiser free from chemicals and essential oils. It contains evening primrose, avocado and hemp and is quite rich and pampering.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Smoothskin wrote:
I have been very limited in my choice because I want an anti aging product which is organic, but then I can be sensitive to natural ingredients as well as actives. I had allergic reactions to both Marie Veronique and Osea.

I have found that Green People works very well for me. The textures are luxurious and it has ingredients that I would look for in an anti aging regime. My current favorite is the No Scent 24 Hour Cream which is there omega rich moisturiser free from chemicals and essential oils. It contains evening primrose, avocado and hemp and is quite rich and pampering.

I just had a look at Green People website and I was surprised how well-priced and affordable their products were. Could you tell us a bit more about the lines? What products have you tried and been impressed with? Also, your skin type? Thanks. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Yes please tell us more about green people and which products you have used and have found effective.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I like Jurlique alot in the warmer months & I love Henry Tianus in the winter time. The only issue (if you can call it that) is that sometimes the Henry Tianus is almost too intense & turns on my red face. That could also just be the weather & the fact that I seem to be blazing hot most of the time now Rolling Eyes
This winter I"m trying to keep track as to whether I'm maybe using too much product. HT is an awesome line that delivers really fast (to Canada anyway) & if you have any questions at all just email & they get back to you quickly.
Mom2Busy2Boys
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I like desert essence
whitmanea
5% products discount

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested in green people too. Has anyone tried it? I found a sitewww.acne-advice.com when I was researching products for my daughter. I was going to purchase the cleanser and toner, however they wanted $30 for shipping. Yikes!!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
I really like Stella McCartney's CARE line. My FAVORITE!!!
havana8

Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Twinkle wrote:
I really like Stella McCartney's CARE line. My FAVORITE!!!

oooooo, I would LOVE it if you could post some reviews of the products you've used!! Smile Pray
htian21
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:11 am      Reply with quote
Want to pump up this topic. Anyone likes to chip in?
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 am      Reply with quote
The Organic Pharmacy is my fav, especially the anti ageing gel and serum.
(Though the double rose ultra cream is a saviour in the winter for me too).
Didn't irritate my sensitive skin either.

Only drawback is that its expensive (although it lasts an age as its very concentrated). I usually ask for couchers for birthdays etc.

5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
The NaturDerm products have worked the best for me, they are easy to use. I don't have to use a dozen different products and no other product line has given me results like this one, and I like that they don't have parabens or silicones.
porl66

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried the range of products from Jasmin Organic Skincare? They have an anti ageing serum which is 100% organic, like all their products. They are an Australian company - I only know of them because a friend of mine (MakeupByElizabeth) in Australia is a makeup artist who has moved almost exclusively to organic and natural makeup and skincare.
dianea100

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 am      Reply with quote
After much experimenting, I'm now devoted to Kigelia Rejuvenating Face Cream.

All natural and has really made a difference - just not the easiest cream to get hold of!

Thanks
Diane
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:13 am      Reply with quote
I used the

Eminence Gooseberry Black Currant Serum (1 oz) $46.00 CAD @EDS for my Organic anti-aging skincare routine.

Here is the description.

Deep Revitalizing & Rejuvenating
• Improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture with the hydroscopic action of sorbitol
• Supplies Vitamins C, J, P and B, strengthens the skin
• Firms the skin and improves elasticity
• Amplifies the skin’s natural immune systems
• Prevents the accumulation of cholesterol within the cell walls
• Ensures good cellular metabolism
• Reduces visible signs of aging
• Nourishes the skin on a long-term basis
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 am      Reply with quote
Olay actually has some really great products. YOu should look into their regenerist line. They use great ingredients, and are usually non-irritating except for the few products that contain fragrance
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |