Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Just got my sample of MaMa lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
LisaAnn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Any recs on the best way to use? I've very excited to try since I've read so many good reviews.
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I put it all over my face every other day, wait 20 minutes and then apply my moisturizer. You don't need to moisturize after you apply the MaMa lotion if you feel you don't need to. Also on the days you use the MaMa lotion don't use any other products with strong actives in them. If your skin can take it you can use it everyday. Some people can only hadle twice a week. You'll have to see how your skin reacts. I've gotten great results from this product. It's lightened my discoloration significantly, made my pores appear much smaller and tighter. and it gives me a glow. I apply it at night but some people like to use it in the AM.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
I am new to this too, it is great, I use mine at night too, doesn't bother my skin at all. Makes my skin smooth and fresh.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try,too. How can I find sample?
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Right now on Ebay you can get 2 sample tubes plus 1 for free for $4.00 or 3 sample tubes plus 1 free for $6.00 thru Cosmeticville. You can also get samples from their web site Cosmeticville.com.
LisaAnn
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the usage instructions! I tried last night with no bad results Smile Made my skin really soft, so I'm looking forward to the continued results.

nickieygirl wrote:
I want to try,too. How can I find sample?

I got my sample at SkinCareRX, just search sample and you will find. Also use code MUA20 and you'll get 20% off and the shipping is free. They give you 3 small tubes of samples and it was around $7.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you keli13 for your info. I haven't tried it yet but would love to hear more from someone who has.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |