Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Curious....Has anyone tried the Stella McCartney Skincare?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
whitmanea
5% products discount

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this yet? I was reading past posts but didn't see any reviews of this product line. If you have, please divulge...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested also now....originally, I did not care to look at this brand because of the name, but who knows? Maybe it is a good line.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Paula Begoun's review of it wasn't very positive
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
edenfield wrote:
Paula Begoun's review of it wasn't very positive

Thanks! That is good to know.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Never heard of it before. I kind of agree - the celebrity band wagon..... Doesn't make you a skin care professiona.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:54 am      Reply with quote
her skin isn't even that great
oncloudten
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sephora had some samples when first launched.
Didn't work for me...but I would love to find a natural skin care line that did.

Alison Raffaele(formerly with Bobbi Brown) has relaunched her makeup line with natural ingredients and packaging. I've been using the new foundation and powder for 5 days...and I'm pretty impressed so far.

V
havana8

Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
oncloudten wrote:
Sephora had some samples when first launched.
Didn't work for me...but I would love to find a natural skin care line that did.

Alison Raffaele(formerly with Bobbi Brown) has relaunched her makeup line with natural ingredients and packaging. I've been using the new foundation and powder for 5 days...and I'm pretty impressed so far.

V

hey oncloudten, is this the Translucent Finish Setting Powder? also, how is the colour match for you with the foundation? TIA!
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Just bought this from strawberry, received today
http://us.strawberrynet.com/perfume/stella-mccartney/stella-mccarney-set--eau-de-parfum/95185/?CatgId=37

Haven't paid much attention to this line,but at the reduced price thought why not (after my discounts, got it for around US37). Contains a full size 5 Benefits Moisturiser + a small roll on of Stella fragrance + the tote bag thingy. I believe the moisturiser alone retails around US88(?) so it's not a bad deal.

Haven't opened the moisturiser yet, but the fragrance is quite pleasant (at least to my nose) and the small container is good to carry in a purse, though I suspect it may break (glass) if you're not careful.
I thought the tote looked somewhat ugly in the pic, but on receipt I rather like it - will definitely use it for trips to the supermarket. It's by no means large, but quite strong..could easily carry a couple of bottles of wine or other heavy items.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Haven't tried, but do not really trust Paula's opinions.

I mean, before she did not have her own cosmetic and skincare line- so she could be more objective.

Now she sells her own brand of product and seems to say everything is not as good as her line.

Paula's line is cheaper- but from reading of Stella Macartney..she is supposed to be a vegetarian and only into all natural things?
She is also paul macartney's daughter (Beetles,lol).

So Paula "cosmetics cop" seems to bash almost every line thesedays.

For me I like to read reviews, but unless I actually get a sample in my hands very hard to say I'll actually jump to try the product.

Stella's products soundgood, her perfumes seems nice. Do not own them but would consider them when I have less.
Have like 25 pefumes Rolling Eyes
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 01, 2010 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Was just browsing the sephora website last night and realized I made a mistake.

There is Nude Skincare
and Stellanude perfume by Stella macartney.

they are entirely different,but both owned by British people I think?

To add to the confusion there is also Nudie jeans Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |