Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Deep Wrinkle Relaxer by Cheryl Tiegs???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered this (free trial for 30 days) for the price of $2.95 shipping. I thought the ingredients looked really good. Has anyone tried?

INGREDIENTS: Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ormagel SH (Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol), Sodium PCA, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, White Tea Extract (Glycerin, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Soluble Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

CLAIMS MADE BY COMPANY: Deep Wrinkle Relaxer does more than fight wrinkles. Combined with 12 powerful botanicals, it works to dramatically soften, hydrate and revitalize the skin with just a few applications!

HydraFusion Technology utilizes the natural elements of 12 botanicals, combined with a hexapeptide clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles up to 17% in just 15 days.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
If someone is interested, here's the link to get the same deal (with $4 discount on shipping - otherwise shipping is $6.95):
http://owl.saspx.net/owl/App/Cart/CartAdd_103.aspx?PartNum=109&cid=dr011050aa&onExitChatReturn=true

I hope it works well. Oh, just so you know though, if you don't like it, be sure to call the 888 toll free number they provide to get an RMA number, and return the unused portion to them within 30 days from the order date. Otherwise you will be billed for $59.95 plus shipping. Yikes!!! I printed out the page with the phone number, and will put a reminder on my electronic calendar to make sure I don't forget to follow up on this.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, quick update - received the Ageless Beauty Deep Wrinkle Relaxer Serum last night. I tried it right away since I had only 3 weeks to see if I liked it or not.

The serum is not too thick. After I massaged it in to my skin, it absorbed nicely. I then applied Carekate's pearl cream on top of that and went to sleep.

WOW!! I woke up and my skin felt nice and taut. I actually thought it looked pretty darn good for having to wake up at 6:30 am (went to bed at 12:20am). Usually if I only got 6 hours of sleep, I would look tired. My skin would not look bright and cheery. That was not the case this morning. Whatever lines I would have had if the stuff didn't agree with me or when I didn't get enough sleep were pretty much invisible.

I hope this serum continues to yield this result. I brought the bottle to work to show my coworker. I was that impressed by it. So maybe Cheryl Tiegs does have a secret or two up her sleeves.

ETA: I'll do a full review in a couple of weeks. For now, this is just a prelim, so I don't forget my initial reaction.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:38 am      Reply with quote
she looks great because she has had a lot of plastic surgery,not her new skin line. I remember her from the 70's,she was flat chested,she has a huge rack now.She looks great at 60.
talihahendrick
5% products discount

Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
I just ordered this (free trial for 30 days) for the price of $2.95 shipping. I thought the ingredients looked really good. Has anyone tried?

INGREDIENTS: Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ormagel SH (Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol), Sodium PCA, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, White Tea Extract (Glycerin, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) Wrinkle Reduction/relaxer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Soluble Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

CLAIMS MADE BY COMPANY: Deep Wrinkle Relaxer does more than fight wrinkles. Combined with 12 powerful botanicals, it works to dramatically soften, hydrate and revitalize the skin with just a few applications!

HydraFusion Technology utilizes the natural elements of 12 botanicals, combined with a hexapeptide clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles up to 17% in just 15 days.

Is there a product out there that you've used that actually reduces wrinkles? I've dried some, with no results.
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Sat May 06, 2023 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Research has proven retinol to be effective.
talihahendrick
5% products discount

Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:

INGREDIENTS: Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ormagel SH (Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol), Sodium PCA, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, White Tea Extract (Glycerin, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Soluble Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

HydraFusion Technology utilizes the natural elements of 12 botanicals Wrinkle Reduction/relaxer, combined with a hexapeptide clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles up to 17% in just 15 days.

I've never had any problems with relaxing...no breakage, no bad ends, but I have noticed my hair stayed the same length but I really think that is due to trims and wearing my hair down all the time. My hair has always been fine and a medication made my hair thinner, not the relaxer. So... Do relaxers just cause damage to the hair ONLY when they are not applied right??? How can a relaxer destroy the protein in process if all your hair is is protein??? I've heard that no such thing is healthy hair...once it grows out of your scalp, it's basically dead. So what are the long-term effects of relaxing your hair for the rest of your life if you apply relaxers safely and properly??? What do you guys think about this? Please feel free to express your thoughts. If anyone has any valid information on this, please let me know the source of your information.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |