Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Good Body Lotion?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for recommendations on a body lotion. If anyone can recommend any that would be great. I have just finished Dremu Cashmere and Ice Elements but looking for something better.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
What are you wanting it to do, I mean other than the obvious? Any requirements?
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Just light moisturizing after showers, baths. I don't have problem skin but want something that absorbs without that sticky feel, I want to be able to put jeans on after putting lotion on my legs, you know how some take forever to dry and your pants stick to your legs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
Just light moisturizing after showers, baths. I don't have problem skin but want something that absorbs without that sticky feel, I want to be able to put jeans on after putting lotion on my legs, you know how some take forever to dry and your pants stick to your legs.

Haha, yes I know EXACTLY what you mean! I'm liking Osea Ocean lotion right now, very quick to absorb and feels weightless after you put it on. There is no real fragrance either so perfume elitist or sensitive noses wont be bothered. The best part about it for me is I feel like my skin can breathe...although its too light for use on my hands (at least during the winter).
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:58 am      Reply with quote
how about canus body lotion?
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:29 am      Reply with quote
I am currently using the St Ives Moisturizing Body Lotion - Whipped Silk.

It Smells sooo nice which lasts such a long time. It is not greasy but still moisturizing and absorbs really well into the skin. And a little goes a long way. And skin does feeel soo soft and silky afterwards.

When i run out of this one im gona buy another one of this. I love this and soo glad i tried it out.
Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:36 am      Reply with quote
Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing oil smells great and leaves my skin dry and matte, not to mention it's cheap too.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:48 am      Reply with quote
i am using cetaphil moisture cream and love it Cool
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:14 am      Reply with quote
I've been using straight jojoba oil and loving it.
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:41 am      Reply with quote
lavender oil is a good choice after bath. very soothing and feel good to sleep with the scent Smile
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of Juara Candlenut lotion, and I really loved it...but I still have to finish my stackload of bodylotions before I order another one Rolling Eyes
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 am      Reply with quote
londonfan wrote:
I received a sample of Juara Candlenut lotion, and I really loved it...but I still have to finish my stackload of bodylotions before I order another one Rolling Eyes

That one is really nice.

I use Neova Body Therapy at the moment. Great body product, but maybe a bit too expensive for a long term body lotion. Gives a nice glow and seems to refine the texture though Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Here are my favorite moisturizers that are easily absorbed:

* Osea Ocean Lotion: This stuff is so lovely and weightless and it is absorbed almost immediately.

* Burt's Bees Baby Bee Lotion: This lotion is also very light and easily absorbed. It's also nice because it's affordable and smells really yummy.

*Shea Terra Organics Madagascar Vanila Shea Oil Spray: This is an all-natural dry-oil spray. I mist it on after my shower and it sinks right in with no residue. Smells like vanilla pudding too!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I like lotions from Bath & Body Works and Escents Aromatherapy.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:55 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:

* Osea Ocean Lotion: This stuff is so lovely and weightless and it is absorbed almost immediately.

* Burt's Bees Baby Bee Lotion: This lotion is also very light and easily absorbed. It's also nice because it's affordable and smells really yummy.

*Shea Terra Organics Madagascar Vanila Shea Oil Spray: This is an all-natural dry-oil spray. I mist it on after my shower and it sinks right in with no residue. Smells like vanilla pudding too!

I love the Burts BBB lotion too! I really love the way that J&J Bedtime Bath and Lotion produts too. Sadly I cant use the products but never the less I love the way they smell!

Have you ordered any other Shea Terra products?
bamboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I use Miss Sixty's shimmering body lotion... Sounds a little kiddie hahaha... But OMG you guys must try it, it smells SO GOOD, very moisturizing and it adds tiny golden sparkles to your body!!
I received it as a gift, it came with Miss Sixty's perfume too. Just absolutely my fav...
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I really like Palmer's coco butter lotion- good for strech marks too!
Alisuchi
5% products discount

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I use Dove firming body lotion in the summer--absorbs quickly, with no after-feel. I would best describe the smell as a kind of cosmetic-y clean, if that helps Smile This sounds like what you are searching for; however, for drier skin, I really like the Alba very emollient body moisturizer. My skin is very dry in the winter, and this works wonderfully. It doesn't absorb quite as quickly as the Dove, but is also a much more moisturizing product. Slightly floral clean smell.
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody tried AminoGenesis Cocoon For All Over Body ? I'm very interested in it.
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:04 am      Reply with quote
Dora wrote:
Has anybody tried AminoGenesis Cocoon For All Over Body ? I'm very interested in it.

I have and I find it great Smile

It moisturizes very well and makes the skin look saturated in a way most lotions don't. During spring and summer it's my favorite. I found that it doesn't give me the same results during winter, but I'm located far too close to the north pole and that makes the winter skin a lot more difficult.

Imho it's well worth a try!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:46 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

I love the Burts BBB lotion too! I really love the way that J&J Bedtime Bath and Lotion produts too. Sadly I cant use the products but never the less I love the way they smell!

Have you ordered any other Shea Terra products?

As a matter of fact, I have, my dear.^-^ Here's a link to a review I did of the other stuff I tried:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26615&highlight=bourbon+vanilla

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
Dora wrote:

I have and I find it great Smile

It moisturizes very well and makes the skin look saturated in a way most lotions don't. During spring and summer it's my favorite. I found that it doesn't give me the same results during winter, but I'm located far too close to the north pole and that makes the winter skin a lot more difficult.

Imho it's well worth a try!
I have been looking at that one and I will probably try it after I finish my Skinbiology protect and restore body lotion.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I once got a sample of Creme De La Mer body lotion. Perfection. Your clothes just slip right on and I have no idea what they put in it but it seemed to lighten my mood when I used it.

The sample lasted about 2 to 3 weeks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 am      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:

Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion definitely fits the bill. It's so cheap and smells fantastic (not strong).

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I used aveeno body lotion many years, it is good!
You can get it in any drugstore!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |