Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Laugh lines
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Strawberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:11 am      Reply with quote
I am begining to see the laugh lines a little bit more pronounced now. Others tell me, its me who sees it and is acting paranoid.

Reading so many raves about the relax a line i ordered it and am using it for almost 2 weeks now. I know its more for the forehead and crow feet. I dont have crow feet yet but i have very tiny forehead lines (2). I have not noticed much difference yet (maybe its too early)...except it tightens up when u apply it. I am also using cellur vitamin C serum all over my face.

My question is what is best to use for laugh lines, where you see results?

I wish i was quick enough and had ordered the free sample of alphadermaCE. Maybe the ones who did not get it can request an appeal to Ian S! (wishful thinking).
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:53 am      Reply with quote
If you want to delay the formation of laughter lines, STOP SMILING AND LAUGHING durrr!

Very Happy
...alternatively be happy and no one will notice them Laughing

5% products discount

Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Strawberry, I'm in the same boat as you with the laugh lines (small line, but don't want it bigger) and I also wish I had joined this group earlier enough to get the free product from Ian!!

I was always afraid of moisturizing the skin near my mouth due to breakouts but now I've started using Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Retinol and I haven't broken out from it at all (of course, its only been a week or so of use) but it seems to be doing a nice job of hydrating the smile lines and they appear smoother to me and my husband already. I would definitely recommend it.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Does AlphaDerma help laugh lines???? Well, I wasn't going to do this but I did.

I sent Ian before and after pictures of me Laughing I won't dare tell my family and friends.

Didn't know if he would use them but gave permission to. Well my pictures after three weeks are on his website.

Now, I am 59 so obviously I have more lines then most of the posters here. But, the product has helped me SO much.

I do not have any stake in this company. In fact I was an Avotox user before AlphaDerma. Just have always been a skincare junkie. After spending most of my paycheck in the salon I worked in I can honestly say that for me AlphaDerma has done all it says.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:24 am      Reply with quote
OK, after my flippant comments earlier, I have to say that my laugh lines have diminished over the last 6 months. I've been using SC vit C serum 20%, and strivectin all the time, relaxaline for one month and just recently alphaderma. I first noticed them decreasing after I started using relax.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:15 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl,

Might have read this wrong, but are you using all three products with Argiline? Relaxaline,SV and AlphaDerma? I don't know if that is such a good idea. From what I understand, you just need 10% Argiline to help relax those lines. Wouldn't using three products up that percentage? I have heard that a stronger amount could cause negative results.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Panic not! Very Happy
strivectin doesn't contain argiline! I was doing a half face relax other half ADCE to compare the two products. I'm only using the ADCE now, with SV over the top as I'm gonna save the relax for when I get my copper peptides. I have yearnings to quit the SV, but to be honest, it makes such a dramatic difference to my skin that I think I am gonna have to re-buy!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
SV!! ummmm Think tempted thinking caps on!

thanx for the feedback guys.....i am becoming broke...i think either my hubby is soon going to kick me out for charging on his visa...or i might look peweety!!!!!!!!!!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:40 am      Reply with quote
no man is gonna boot out a gorgeous woman! You just have to make sure that he gains full benefit from you looking fabulous Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Pure wisdom Guapagirl!! How true!
Jenny Laughing
Strawberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Bad Grin
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using on my laugh lines for about 2 weeks the Guerlain SuccessLaser Wrinkle Minimizer w/SPF15 and I actually have noticed my laugh lines are not as deep! They have softened and sort of "puffed up" so they don't look as deep. I just got a sample from Saks 5th Ave. and have been using that. It's a big sample!
crinklecut
5% products discount

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Don't want to be a party crasher, but I'm halfway through my bottle of ADCE, religiously applying daily to laugh lines. So far no change, except that I've been breaking out in that area, which is rare. On the count of three, everybody say with me, "Oh Boo Hoooo!" Laughing

crinklecut ~~~
evelin
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
i have been using Relax-a-line for my laugh line..it does not work there at all...it seems that they are more visible..it seems to work on crows feet though
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |