Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Increase BREAST growth eating PAPAYA!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
i have this friend from Southern california FIRMLY BELIEVES and DOES SO QUITE RELIGIOUSLY to eat papaya with full cream milk. she also boils fresh dandelion roots to make a Dandelion drink… her bust size has INDEED INCREASED…

any comments? Very Happy
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Uh, yeah, I have a comment.

Full cream milk = super fattening = weight gain = bigger boobs.

No magic fruit necessary. Cool
michelec
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Or maybe Crispy Creme doughnuts. That would be even more fun.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
yes, but to those who are skinny will be beneficial
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
mmm cripsy cream donuts! Now I have a major craving for them!

I am skinny- but I know if I eat the extra fat- it won't just go to my boobs!
ch3r
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

^^ LOL. so true.

tasha92337 wrote:
yes, but to those who are skinny will be beneficial

i dunno about this. i'm skinny, and if i gain just a little bit of weight, it all goes to my stomach, NOTHING goes to my boobs, though i wish it did. i don't really find that beneficial Confused
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

I was TOTALLY going to say that. LOL.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Only if you believe........

A Chinese Remedy to enlarge your Breasts: Green Papaya + Pork Ribs Soup. Some famous Chinese actress said it worked for them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337, so did ur frd gain weight too along with increasing her boobs size? How much increase did she gain btw? Very Happy Just wanna know if it's worth it to gain fat some other places too.

So what do u mean by Full Cream Milk? Is it just homo milk??
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure about this particular combination of foods but it seems possible that some foods may influance your hormones and in turn your breast size although I wouldn't think the change would be dramatic.

Apparently there is a beer called Boza beer based on a traditional baltic drink called Boza that is said to increase your bust size - now judging by men who drink a lot of beer there may be some truth in this as some of those guys have better boobs than me Laughing

For an aromatherapy massage oil for fuller & firmer breasts try this:
Breast Developer
9 Drops Geranium ( rich in Phyto-hormones apparently)
16 Drops Ylang-Ylang
in a 50 ml base oil such as Sweet Almond.*

Rub this mix over the breasts morning and evening taking a few minutes to massage into the chest wall directly above the breasts. It may take some time to see results.

*Don't use Jojoba oil for this as this oil is said to break down fatty deposits under the skin so would work to reduce bust size, mixing Jojoba Oil and Rose oil is good for reducing and fiming the bust if you feel you are too large.

I intend to use this mix during weight loss to see if is helps prevent my bust from deminishing too much!

P.S. Recipe from: Aromatherapy for Women by Maggie Tisserand.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
I am not sure about this particular combination of foods but it seems possible that some foods may influance your hormones and in turn your breast size although I wouldn't think the change would be dramatic.

Apparently there is a beer called Boza beer based on a traditional baltic drink called Boza that is said to increase your bust size - now judging by men who drink a lot of beer there may be some truth in this as some of those guys have better boobs than me Laughing

For an aromatherapy massage oil for fuller & firmer breasts try this:
Breast Developer
9 Drops Geranium ( rich in Phyto-hormones apparently)
16 Drops Ylang-Ylang
in a 50 ml base oil such as Sweet Almond.*

Rub this mix over the breasts morning and evening taking a few minutes to massage into the chest wall directly above the breasts. It may take some time to see results.

*Don't use Jojoba oil for this as this oil is said to break down fatty deposits under the skin so would work to reduce bust size, mixing Jojoba Oil and Rose oil is good for reducing and fiming the bust if you feel you are too large.

I intend to use this mix during weight loss to see if is helps prevent my bust from deminishing too much!

P.S. Recipe from: Aromatherapy for Women by Maggie Tisserand.

Wow. Does this kind of stuff really work? I am intrigued. Very Happy I kind of wanted um... a fuller rear...lol so maybe I could use this for that. I know, I know, thats usually an area most try to reduce! But my boobs are fine and Im pretty skinny, so I want a little more backside to even things out!
BumbleB
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
lol..angelwings I'm right there with ya!
Actually I wouldn't mind reducing my boobs a bit....maybe jojoba oil on the front and a mixture of papaya, milk & dandelions on the back. Laughing
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried this myself yet so I couldn't vouch for it's effectivness but I believe Maggie Tisserand to be a respected aromatherapist who has written many books on the subject and has her own product line.

I am the opposite from you both I need a smaller bum and a bigger bust ... typical pear shape!
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
BumbleB wrote:
lol..angelwings I'm right there with ya!
Actually I wouldn't mind reducing my boobs a bit....maybe jojoba oil on the front and a mixture of papaya, milk & dandelions on the back. Laughing

Im so glad someone else is in the same boat as me! I felt a little awkward writing that at first, but now Im glad I did! Lol.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
I haven't tried this myself yet so I couldn't vouch for it's effectivness but I believe Maggie Tisserand to be a respected aromatherapist who has written many books on the subject and has her own product line.

I am the opposite from you both I need a smaller bum and a bigger bust ... typical pear shape!

Please keep us updated on the effectiveness if you can. I realize it may take a while, any clues given by Maggie as to how long it takes to see results?
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Please keep us updated on the effectiveness if you can. I realize it may take a while, any clues given by Maggie as to how long it takes to see results?[/quote]

I will try this and post a review in the DIY thread after a reasonable length of time. The book just says that " an improvment in the size and tone of the breast was noticed gradually over a long period of time". My guess is that you would need to give it a good few months to see any improvement.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
dandelion roots increases breast growth b/c it balances hormones in women.

and papaya well it increases circulations
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
me too, i used to be skinny (before 4 kids) and any extra weight that i gained went straight to my tummy and cheeks.

a friend told me her sister in law increased her bosom (love that word!) by one cup size by massaging melted ghee (clarified butter) on her boobs every night. i was tempted to experiment but the smell put me off! Laughing
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
details pleeeeaaaazzzee
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks,pls.let me know additional.
angelwings1226
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
Please keep us updated on the effectiveness if you can. I realize it may take a while, any clues given by Maggie as to how long it takes to see results?

I will try this and post a review in the DIY thread after a reasonable length of time. The book just says that " an improvment in the size and tone of the breast was noticed gradually over a long period of time". My guess is that you would need to give it a good few months to see any improvement.[/quote]

Ok. I will be on the lookout for that review!
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
This thread is the female version of all of those penis enlargement ads my email box fills up with! Laughing

Seriously, though, there is no scientific evidence that any of this works. None. Not a single double-blind study in any peer-reviewed publication. Remember, for it to be of any use, the changes would have to be huge--at least half a cup size before you'd notice anything worth having. Contrast that to facial cosmeceuticals, where changes of less than a millimeter are quite evident. Even the best skin products can't create changes on the scale that breast enlargement would demand.

The one thing that we do know effects breast size are certain female hormones--anyone who has been pregnant will appreciate that breast size goes up dramatically at the end of pregnancy. But there's no evidence that dietary phytoestrogens (or any other dietary chemical, for that matter) can affect breast size, which is almost entirely a function of your genes. There is no reputable scientific evidence that small breasts are caused by hormone deficiencies or imbalances--they're just what your genes decreed you'd get. Weight gain or loss does change breast size, of course, just like it also changes pants size.

Luckily phytoestrogens in plant sources are very weak in comparison with human hormones. I say luckily because many forms of cancer--uterine, ovarian, and breast to name the big ones--can be hormone sensitive. Any food or product that was strong enough to effect breast growth would be a potent carcinogen. Not a good thing.

There's nothing wrong, of course, with massaging lovely oils and potions into the breasts. It could well improve skin tone, and it feels sensual to do it. But it is not going to give you bigger breasts. Just softer, better moisturized, and well-loved ones. Which may be quite enough.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
There is quite a large 'natural breast enhancement' community out there.. some swear by taking potent herbs, and there is currently a new trend to massage the breasts and nipples for an hour twice a day to promote growth in the milk ducts which leads to an increase in breast size (and triggers lactation!)... I honestly don't know if these things are safe in the long term as there are no studies on such things. Papaya is well purported amongst the Asian community for stimulating breast growth, but I have also heard eating adzuki beans is also good Rolling Eyes
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 am      Reply with quote
I heard that too. But I doubted if it's useful for a mature lady?!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:23 am      Reply with quote
I'm not really bothered personally about getting bigger breasts but would like to maintain what I have or at least prevent sagging to some degree during weight loss.
I have no idea if it works to increase breast size but just thought I'd post it for peoples interest and I like to keep an open mind about these things after all you never know and at least if we massage our busts we can all check for any changes at the same time!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |