Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Aloette Ageless Science Anti-Aging System
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
RGGAL365
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered this product from shopping channel due to the Aloette spokespersons claims that it was "going to blow me away". This product uses"nanotechnology" to hydrate the skin in ways that no other product can. When my order arrived, I found two spray bottles full of the primer and the serum. The set retails $210 on the Aloette website. The idea is to spray on the primer which seemed to be water and then spray on the serum and then spray on more primer. I was surprised that something so expensive was to be sprayed so generously all over my face, and hair.
The end result?.....what I noticed is my skin looked smoother and even-toned as though I had simply applied a primer. When I washed the product off, my skin looked the way it did before I tried the product. I used it for one month and was not "blown away" at all!
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Yah, I was so 'blown away' I sent it back Sad

How she and that Elizabeth Grant get away with what they spout and sell so much I"ll never know.
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I was stupid enough to use it all.........no change in my skin...........another alouette disapontment..............
RGGAL365
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Dahli for letting me know that Elizabeth Grant's products are also a let-down. I almost bought a special "birthday sale" package of her stuff last weekend on the shopping channel. She is so convincing and I can't figure out how she has so many birthdays in a year!
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I don't understand how I got lines and wrinkles even though I used her (EG) products for years and she didn't.
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I hate to disagree with y'all, but I have been using the Aloette products off and (mostly on) for about the last 7 or 8 years... no matter what expensive lines I use, I always go back to the combo of "Time Repair" and "Time Restore" serums, and the "vit. C' powder. My skin at 53, is almost flawless when I stick with it.
Well, I too bought the new Ageless Science Duo, although it was only about $69 or $79 on the Canadian Shopping Channel, not the $200.00 plus they say it retails for on the Aloette website.
Anyways I can't say I have been "blown away", but it certainly didn't have effects that "washed off" when I washed my face.
I have only been using mine for 2 weeks, so it's early to say. I will post again when I have better idea.
Diesel

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:04 am      Reply with quote
My sister in law is a long term salesperson for Aloette and the first thing I always notice is that her skin (although not as many lines as I have) is oily looking. At her baby shower someone made the comment that you can tell the Aloette's by their shiney faces! LOL
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
The only alouette product for me is the day defense cream with SPF15, I love it, I can't apart with it. All the other products I tried I did not like. Money spend for nothing. I think it depends on your skin too.
Diesel

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I do like their Visable Aid, it is great for blemishes....ahh the days when I worried about blemishes not lines and wrinkles!
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I just got the new cleanser, but did not try yet, It came in a kit with the day cream...I also got a night cream with it, looks pretty thick, did not try it
vandehi

Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I too must disagree... I have been using the complete platinum collection from Aloette along with the ageless science. It is worth every Penny I paid for it!! I purchased mine at a party here in Oregon and got it for less than you quoted. I was able to get the ageless science for just $39.00 and also another $360 in free product!! I am 56 years old and my skin was looking every bit that old. I used the product for just one month now and wow!! It has made a big difference. The other night i woke up to find my husband of 38 years staring at me in the middle of the night.... he smiled and said..you look so young! I had no make up on ladies... this product worked for me. I threw away the other products I had been using. I have found that I need to use it exactly as it is prescribed to get the maximum results.. This included Night regime including night cream which has not been my forte in the past.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Gread testimonial, vandehi! I had used one product which is the enzyme peel, green in an opaque glass jar. It's fun to use as I would rub off the peel and see the dead skin comes off.

I must look up more about the Platinum collection.

Stay young !
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |