Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anyone still on the Silkia/Epidermx bandwagon? Does it work?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Leigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,
I'm very acne-prone, sensitive, and somewhat dry now in the winter. I use Taz .1% gel and SS religiously, yet I still have icepick scarring on my jaws and temples. I've read such conflicting reviews for the Silkia/Epidermx II combination that I don't know what to believe! The Silkia breaks some people out. Who's a girl to believe? Thanks all for your help.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Epidermx did nothing but irritate my skin. If you are sensitive I'd say stay away.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I use silkia at night probably 3-4 times a per week at nights......if i feel a breakout is coming on which can be from a number of factors (time of the month, excersise, food, etc) i skip it that night and use it the next.

or id use it the night but not use it on that particular area....

anyway the next morning my skin has a nice glow to it and is nicely mositurized which i like.

i also use epidermx but i been lazy with it for a while now. ANd i would say i use it once a week and if i remeber than twice. I know epidermx helps me get rid of any pimple marks fasters which is really nice. and my skin is nicely exfoliated and looks abit bright after using eperdimx. Although im about to run out of the epidermx and im wondering if i should order it again (this was actually my second epidermx order). Im just thinking whether there is someother exfoliating product i should give out a try as well...at the back of my mind i cant help thinking maybe those crystals are leaving tiny marks on my skin which im not able to see at the moment but see later on......hmmm im soo paranoid lol Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
I use EpidermX II about 2-3 times a week now. A couple of months back, I was using it twice a day and my acne scars faded significantly. I had to cut back due to a period of nasty breakouts. Now I use mainly Jan Marini Bioclear Lotion in the evenings. It has helped me with my acne, acne scars and my skin texture.
I'm not sure if it'd work on pitted scars though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
i still use it. its my favorite scrub. gentle and effective. makes my skin feel really smooth. i use it anywhere from every other day to 2x a day. i was using Silkia Camellia Oil until recently when i discovered Lurebeauty's emu oil.

my friend who is very sensitive and prone to break outs (due to her sensitivity) uses epidermx as well. she used to use it everyday, but has since cut back. Not really sure why other than maybe she didn't want to go through the jar so quickly. She also used the camellia oil without any problems until i got her the emu oil.
Leigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for your input! I'm just now remembering that awhile ago, when my skin was acne-free, I was using Cyclic Nano silver soap on my acne-prone areas. LOL, maybe I shouldn't have stopped using it. I get so caught up in trying new things, but I think that it really helped me!

I do wonder, though, if Silkia could help with my pitted acne scarring though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:35 am      Reply with quote
I tried the epidermix sample a while ago. I think it was quite nice, but I could not find much difference with other exfoliators/microderm peels...
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Leigh, I just recalled that Chrysalyx is the product advertised to help with pitted scars.
http://www.greatnewskin.com/pages/products/Chrysalyx.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Leigh

I've used Epidermx (2 jars) and it did nothing at all for my acne nor my PIH. It did made my skin softer to touch, but any exfoliator will do that in my opinion.
I wouldnt suggest you to get a full sized product yet seeing as you have sensitive skin. Cos even though at first use, it wasnt really that grainy, if you use it daily, it can be harsh.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
EpidermxII is one of the products that I have been using to control my rosacea.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
weird, i wouldn't think a scrub would control rosacea, but do the opposite.

i have used both the silkia and the epidermx. silkia is way too overpriced for camellia oil, i just buy it from garden of wisdom and it's the same thing if not better since i prefer, cold pressed, organic, etc.

i still have some of the epidermx which i won't be purchasing again because i am over scrubby exfoliators. i much rather use retinol or AHA/BHA to exfoliate.

hth, Kris

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I dint think epidermx product would go off...but mine just did well i think not sure...hmmm although my last order that i had and i did have it for 5-6 months i dint see the same effect.

but with the one i have now, i noticed in the jar on the side the color is slightly brown/grey at the bottom.......but not in the whole jar.....does this mean the product has gone off? should i throw it away or can use it Confused Or throw away only those parts which the weird color Confused

although this time i kept the product in the bathroom in a draw though but maybe cause of the location it went off ......... or has it not gone off..so confused...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
I dint think epidermx product would go off...but mine just did well i think not sure...hmmm although my last order that i had and i did have it for 5-6 months i dint see the same effect.

but with the one i have now, i noticed in the jar on the side the color is slightly brown/grey at the bottom.......but not in the whole jar.....does this mean the product has gone off? should i throw it away or can use it Confused Or throw away only those parts which the weird color Confused

although this time i kept the product in the bathroom in a draw though but maybe cause of the location it went off ......... or has it not gone off..so confused...

simran, you may want to contact Amy at greatnewskin.com - it does sound like it's gone bad, not sure if you should dispose of all of it or just scrape away the yucchy looking stuff. My tendency would be to pitch the whole thing just in case.

Back on topic, I'm still using EpiII anywhere between 2x a day to every other day. I can't be without it. I use camellia oil, but not the Silkia because it's too expensive for the amounts I go through [I use it on my hair as well]. I have a few old icepick scars that haven't been alleviated by these products, but EpiII is still my HG physical exfoliator and camellia oil is a perfect light moisturizer for my face. It also keeps my hair very, very shiny. I can't be without my EpiII! Smile

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have dry skin and use Epidermix 2-3 times a week. I think it works fine, but I don't have any pits or scars. I work on the milia that an Estee Lauder product gave me, before I found EDS. So far it hasn't done anything for that, but I don't think it can do that. I had some rough areas on my chin and around my nose and I think that it has helped those become smoother [is that a word?], anyway, more smooth.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Just an update on my use of Epidermx. While it smelled great, I had to stop using it, as it seemed to 1) cause more broken blood vessels on my cheeks - and I wasn't rubbing at all 2) cause more bumps and irritation under my nose.

Now that I've stopped using it, everything is back to normal.

Using the leftovers on my chest and neck area.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Leigh, exfoliation won't eliminate (or even lessen) icepick scarring. By nature, these scars are too deep to be changed by removing the top layers of skin. Lasers or peels won't improve them, either. You need to have that type of scar excised, i.e. removed surgically.

Calling excision "surgery" makes it sound far more eventful than it is. Excision is a VERY simple, quick and easy procedure, done in the dermatologist's office with lidocaine. You'll have a suture or two put in the area, for about 5 days. When your skin heals, you will no longer have the deep indentation, but you may have a small fine flat scar from the incision. That incision scar usually fades away on its own, but if not, it IS the type of scar that will respond to exfoliation in the future.
Excision usually costs between $95-200 per scar, depending on the doctor, your location, etc. I would suggest finding a cosmetic dermatologist with experience with acne scar removal.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Excellent advice! I had this done with a pit (crater to me!) on my forehead right below my hairline. My little one would ask 'why do yu have a hole in your head?' Being a good mama I didn't tell him it was the only way I'd marry his father, lol...

The scar left behind after the removal was of course noticable to me, but my PS did a tremendous job. Once the incision completely healed and the reddness gone I started using my EpidermxII on the area (as well as the rest of my face) and it really has made a big difference with lessening the appearance of the scar. To anyone else, it may look like an expression line. I use it 2-3 per week.

I went to re-order this week and saw a great special on the site! I'm getting 25% off buying 2 jars of the Epidermx. http://greatnewskin.com/index2.html

So, those of you who need to stock up now is the time! And if you've been lemming - this is a perfect chance to try these fab products at a great discount. I haven't tried the other products in the line - I think I recall ManSlayerLiz being a fan of the Lavender face wash...

Being ever the enabler - I had to share... Laughing

MBGirl wrote:
Leigh, exfoliation won't eliminate (or even lessen) icepick scarring. By nature, these scars are too deep to be changed by removing the top layers of skin. Lasers or peels won't improve them, either. You need to have that type of scar excised, i.e. removed surgically.

Calling excision "surgery" makes it sound far more eventful than it is. Excision is a VERY simple, quick and easy procedure, done in the dermatologist's office with lidocaine. You'll have a suture or two put in the area, for about 5 days. When your skin heals, you will no longer have the deep indentation, but you may have a small fine flat scar from the incision. That incision scar usually fades away on its own, but if not, it IS the type of scar that will respond to exfoliation in the future.
Excision usually costs between $95-200 per scar, depending on the doctor, your location, etc. I would suggest finding a cosmetic dermatologist with experience with acne scar removal.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Everyone who knows me knows that I work very closely with our customers. I miss being able to pop on the message boards; it is just not often possible to do both. I value all of your comments and questions; they deserve an accurate response, and I will do my best to provide one.

When I started, over 8 years ago now, I really didn’t know what we’d see from Epidermx. I knew we’d see an improved skin tone, and a smoothing of wrinkles. What I was shocked to find, was how the skin seemed to normalize and become healthy from daily use, the reason why, would take a few years to understand. My daughter was 16, and modeling in New York City. Her agency said, in order to compete she would need microdermabrasion treatments. She had flawless skin! No, they said, it is the clarity and the translucence it gives the skin. I was a single mom, with 3 kids! These products were barely in existence; no one knew what they were. I have been in health and wellness for over 30 years, and am a RN. I had some ideas, and Epidermx was the result, it was the very first natural based manual microdermabrasion cream. I never expected to see my skin, the skin that I had struggled with all of my life, to clear and look pretty, or my wrinkles to smooth; or to see 2 of my kids who struggled with acne, and were on all of the latest and greatest acne treatments as Dad is a MD and Grandpa is a Dermatologist, see the same. All of us, for over 8 years have used Epidermx/II daily. We depend upon this product, and cannot do without it. Grandpa was fascinated, he couldn’t figure out what Corundum Crystal was, and why we were getting the results we were.

I never expected, even years 8 later, to hear thousands of stories from all over the world, of people whose lives have been changed, by the daily use of Epidermx/II.

I understand that concepts change slowly. I also understand that we can become attached to concepts. I understand many people hold onto the conversation that exfoliation, and home microdermabrasion create a negative impact on the skin. I understand that the conversation of silicones in skin care, and the damaging affect those ingredients can have on the skin as an organ, is new to many. It does not mean they are incorrect.

Over 20 years ago, when I first became heavily involved in wellness and nutrition, having a conversation about free radical damage and antioxidants with MD’s, including my then husband Pathologist, Father-in-Law Dermatologist, and our MD friends was like going into battle. I liked to remind them that it took the germ theory over 100 years to be accepted! My Father-in-Law loves to tell me, remember all those things you told me to take 20 years ago, my Doctor tells me now to take them!

When I started, I heard the same comments. You can’t do microdermabrasion at home. It will damage the skin. Long term, it will cause more wrinkles. It won’t work. Just put crystals in a cream base, it will do the same thing. I knew then, just like Grandpa the Dermatologist, that this was something unique. We both believed then, it would alter conceptions and the practice of skin care, and that manual microdermabrasion creams would become a staple of every skin care line. We were right.

Working with thousands of people world-wide, MD’s and estheticians, for over 8 years now with Epidermx/II, I can say to the? is this a radical concept to skin care, yes, it is. Does it work, yes, it does, in fact several major companies are now following suit.

Remember the “stratum corneum”, the hard upper crust of skin has 20-30 layers, and increases in depth with age. This build-up occurs daily, and is known as "hyperkeratinization". Hardened keratinized cells, or “corneocytes” make-up 75% of the epidermis, and give the “stratum corneum” its name. This hard layer can only be removed by microdermabrasion, ultrasound, chemicals, laser, or by surgical blade. Think super glue! The beauty of true Corundum Crystal is although it feels fine to the touch, under a microscope, you can see it has blocky sharp edges. It is used in Dentistry to remove surface cavities and is inert. A bona fide crystal, with its own special scientific properties, it is sharp enough to over time chip away at this hard layer. Two things happen, dead surface skin removed, and dead skin cells that combine with dirt, grime and environmental pollutants and impact into pores of the skin later to become breeding grounds for bacteria, begin to be pulled out. Peter Pugliese, MD, Founder of Circadia skin care, recently cited “hyperkeratinization, which blocks sebum secretion and normal exfoliation due to obstruction”, as one of the major contributors to acne development. NYC Dermatologist, Amy Wechsler, MD, says,” the pores of the skin are cone-shaped, and exfoliation removes the surface layer which is the widest area of the pore, over time the pore appears smaller.” Microdermabrasion cloths and exfoliants do not have this effect. Nor does cheap Corundum Crystal made from Bauxite, that many companies use to cut corners.

Spa microdermabrasion basically sandblasts the skin with Corundum Crystal. Over 8 years ago, a MIT physicist taught me to maximize the natural properties of true Corundum with application to moist skin. I was the first person to recommend manual microdermabrasion creams for use on moist skin. This also lowers the surface tension and decreases stress, as well as lowering the risk of damage to the skin. Epidermx II is the first hydrophilic-balanced™ manual microdermabrasion cream, which amplifies this same effect. Epidermx II is specifically designed for daily use. NaturDerm coined the phrase, mini-microdermabrasion™. It is a simple 10-15 second, very gentle mini-massage that removes daily dead skin, surface dead skin, and begins to grab the junk stuck in pores. This also allows products applied after, to be absorbed at higher levels, which gives you better results. This is why our Plastic Surgeons prep the skin pre-treatments with Epidermx II. If you are using products with silicone bases, fillers, waxes, parabens and a host of other ingredients not found in NaturDerm products, this can create a problem. Some of you, who say you didn’t have good results, may have been combining product lines, or not using the product as intended. It may not have been Epidermx/II that was the sole culprit, but other products, or makeup bases that you applied after product use. This simple daily use is how our customers with acne pitting and scars have had such dramatic results.

Acne pitting and scars – stretch marks – can extend into the second level of skin, the dermis. Those can only benefit from medical personnel, as MBGirl mentioned. Altho, we do have a customer, his photo and testimonial are on the website, Todd, who really has had remarkable results. Along with severe life long acne, Todd had a muscle contracture in his forehead. The Plastic Surgeon told him they would have to peel back his forehead and cut the muscle. This would have been a far more involved procedure than the one referred to above. Todd uses our Triple Lavender Face Foam (SLS, ALS free, non-alkaline, 3 blends of Lavender in a pineapple – papaya enzyme base) , Epidermx II , Chrysalyx , and Naturdermx ( one of few pure Acetyl – hexapeptide 3 non-botox products, scent free with grapeseed), for almost a year – even I was shocked at his photo. He no longer suffers from acne (and he suffered), his clients tell him his skin is beautiful, the lower contracture lines are flattened, and the center markedly decreased.

So when I hear folks say they saw nothing, with respect to the thousands of our customers like Todd, and others, some of whom due to embarrassment were so severe they were housebound, who do use Epidermx/II daily, and our other products; who were diligent and patient, and have had truly remarkable results, and the over 8,000 testimonials, world-wide on Epidermx/II alone;

With respect, how can you expect to have comparable results, if you don’t use a product, as it is intended to be used; and in the way that has produced results for thousands, or ask for help?

Again, I understand the concept of using this type of a product daily produces questions. Respectfully, technology does advance.

My daughter the model, is now a Meteorologist with CNBC/NBC. I truly did not get up one day and say, gee, I think I’ll start a skin care company. I developed a product for my family, that others loved and started to share with friends. Some of their friends just happened to be models, actors and agents. Many broadcasters that you see daily with CBS, ABC, NBC, CNBC, Fox news; actors and models with nearly all of the top modeling agencies, like Elite, Ford and Wilhelmina, people whose livelihoods depend upon their appearance, use NaturDerm products and Epidermx II daily.

Our products were specifically developed for sensitive skin, and are all pH balanced from 4.8 – 5.1. It is very rare that I hear of someone who has a problem, that is not do to an allergy, or a sensitivity to a particular ingredient. I am in the process of a list of products/ingredients/companies, including “natural” products/companies. Now nearly 100 long, I have only found a handful world-wide that like NaturDerm products, produce silicone and paraben free natural based anti-aging products, using green chemistry. We believe in multi-functional products and streamlined, effective skin care products that perform. With the technology of today the only reason to have multiple products is to address a more severe issue, the company is using out dated technology, or they want to capture more market share.

When I first started, there were few products that really gave firming results. A few customers had great results from using Epidermx II and Camellia Seed Oil. The results we get from Epidermx II and Chrysalyx were so far superior, the need was not high enough to continue it in the line. Silkia is a wonderful product, I recommend it all the time for use over Chrysalyx and Naturdermx as a barrier protectant for those with really dry skin, or in very exposed climates. I still use it on my hair and nails-

Chrysalyx, well, I often say, what doesn’t it do. It won the best new natural product in Europe award during testing. It is a face firmer – antioxidant – detoxifier – moisturizer. Chrysalyx contains DMAE – Alpha Lipoic Acid – Ceramide 3 – Ester C – Vitamins A and E – Hyaluronic Acid – Pomegranate – 15 organic botanicals – shea – mango – avocado – and cocoa butter. It really is incredible and some say addictive, including me! I actually do a 40-60 second massage of Epidermx II a couple of times a week, because after I work in the Chrysalyx, the next morning my face is really tight! I am over 50, and that is a good thing! It stays for a couple of days too. Our Triple Lavender Face Foam, Epidermx II and Chrysalyx are our basic face products. What happened is, we had customers who noticed their facial scars were smoothing and fading. Some of the husbands who worked out, and women with stretch marks started to use it and found their stretch marks were fading. So the combination is now quite well known for facial scars – scars – and stretch marks.

Stovetop, so happy to hear you are having great results with your Rosacea. That was one of the surprises years ago. According to my Father-in-Law, who is a Dermatologist; rosacea is now thought to be caused by a mite, Demodex Folliculorum, that can inhabit the sebaceous glands. He says it is unknown why some have an overgrowth, but it is their excrement that causes inflammation and infection. They have treated Rosacea for years with sulfa meds. Epidermx II is specifically formulated with ingredients that have a sanitizing affect on the skin, which is very helpful for those with skin conditions.

Simran, it was our pleasure to help you!
As I mentioned to you, in the jar you returned to us, had a flat scent but no odor, or color change. There was a small amount of what appeared to be mold on the inside of the container cap. I agreed with you that it was most likely cross contamination from use, and keeping the jar in the bathroom drawer, in a warm, moist environment. As I told you the microbiology testing agreed, and did not show any contamination other than mold, which again was more than likely from cross contamination. Cross contamination can occur in any product, anytime you open a jar, or put your finger into a jar, contaminants enter the product. This is one reason why we do Epidermx II in 30 ml – 1 oz jars, and airless pumps when possible. Corundum Crystal cannot be put into airless pumps. Product contamination can occur with any product, in any company. NaturDerm products are produced in a cGMP, FDA and USDA certified manufacturing facility. All raw ingredients and product batches undergo testing and 3 day third party microbiology testing. Product batches then undergo a 30 day micro-testing and quarantine, with samples held for 5 years. All containers are dual sterilized pre-fill. We do our best to diminish the risk as much as possible.

We understand that not every product is for everyone. We are here to help you achieve the best results possible, and hope this information has helped to clarify some of your questions and comments.
I appreciate each one of you, thank you!

Amy Merwin
President and Founder
NaturDerm, Inc.

Smile

5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Leigh wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm very acne-prone, sensitive, and somewhat dry now in the winter. I use Taz .1% gel and SS religiously, yet I still have icepick scarring on my jaws and temples. I've read such conflicting reviews for the Silkia/Epidermx II combination that I don't know what to believe! The Silkia breaks some people out. Who's a girl to believe? Thanks all for your help.

I am researching it myself and don't know what to believe either. Isn't corundum crystall all the same? And why all of the break-outs? How scary!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |