Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New NuSkin Microcurrent Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - Apparently there is a new device coming out from NuSkin which is a handheld microcurrent
(not galvanic current) - does anyone know anything about this device and if it looks effective??
Thx diphx

5% products discount

Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I did look into it - it comes out in November - I purchased a professional micro current machine from lcl beauty that I am very impressed with - I paid a little over 300 for it and it is heavy duty and came with lots of attachments - I am seeing great results with it and its easy to use - it has the magic gloves so it covers a large area in a short time - I decided to go that rout instead of nu skin so that I can use any kind of gel that I want - I can still use nu skin gels if I want but I'm not locked into them - also I cant help but feel that a machine that plugs into the wall has to be a little more powerful than a battery operated gizmo
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thx for the reply aimee!! Where did you get your
microcurrent machine from and can anyone purchase
it without a license??? Good point about the plug
vs the battery. TIA for your assistance!!
diphx (If it's a website, do you have the
address??

5% products discount

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am      Reply with quote
I purchased mine on ebay - they also have them on Amazon and you can go to their website lcl beauty - anyone can purchase them - don't have to have a license
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Thx Aimee - will give it a try! diphx

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes Nu Skin now has a NEW microcurrent facial spa that looks like the galvanic facial spa. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL OCT. 15th 2014. This spa is FDA approved as a class II medical device and the results are very similar to their AgeLOC Galvanic Facial Spa. The products on Amazon and Ebay are not the new spa. Take note Nu Skin corporate will not cover these spas with a warranty or give you a money back guarantee if sold on amazon or ebay. Though the new spa looks very similar to the old spa, there are some differences and improvements.
Go to Nu Skin's website and you will see right on their home page details about the NEW facial spa. You will also see it comes as a package with AgeLOC skincare and a rejuvenating mask.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thx Sarah - will be interesting to see if there are
any noticeable results with this one!
diphx

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
amiee wrote:
I did look into it - it comes out in November - I purchased a professional micro current machine from lcl beauty that I am very impressed with - I paid a little over 300 for it and it is heavy duty and came with lots of attachments - I am seeing great results with it and its easy to use - it has the magic gloves so it covers a large area in a short time - I decided to go that rout instead of nu skin so that I can use any kind of gel that I want - I can still use nu skin gels if I want but I'm not locked into them - also I cant help but feel that a machine that plugs into the wall has to be a little more powerful than a battery operated gizmo

Hi, Aimee! I'm looking at the LCL Beauty website now. They show 2 microcurrent systems that use gloves. One system, the PRO-105-PROMO1, has gloves and additional attachments. It sells for $199.77. The other one is PRO-908-PROMO1, which has gloves only. It sells for $178.77. Unfortunately, there is no info on the website about what the attachments are or do, including the gloves. So my main question is: Do you simply place the gloves on your face (or body?) that you want to tone??? Thanx for your info! I'm intrigued!!! Smile
sherryroeder

Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Me wrote:
amiee wrote:

Hi, Aimee! I'm looking at the LCL Beauty website now. They show 2 microcurrent systems that use gloves. One system, the PRO-105-PROMO1, has gloves and additional attachments. It sells for $199.77. The other one is PRO-908-PROMO1, which has gloves only. It sells for $178.77. Unfortunately, there is no info on the website about what the attachments are or do, including the gloves. So my main question is: Do you simply place the gloves on your face (or body?) that you want to tone??? Thanx for your info! I'm intrigued!!! Smile

Hi Happy... (i'm new here) I just received a large shipment from LCL and one was the PRO microcurrent machine. When you purchase they will send you the specs and use of machine. I would watch every microcurrent video on-line you can find before doing a procedure. There are a few different ways of doing the service. Otherwise, get a basic training course. You can easily adapt to another machine. I can't wait to try it on my co-workers and myself!!
For the gloves you can do a variety of techniques. Facial massage, or point and "pinch" the muscles. You should already know the facial muscles and origin/insertion. But watching videos will give you a great idea of all that. Also look up facial muscle charts in google images.
HTH!!
Sherry Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |