Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I Think I'm CRAZY!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have 4 LED machines. I have 1 micro-current machin, OxyLight, Ultrasonic handheld, Dermaroller, and Nulase. I just purchased Nuskin Galvanic System about 1 month ago used it twice a week. And now I want Fyola. There are very few reviews about it which combines Galvanic & Ultrasonic. It says "... For best results select both the ulrasound and ion mode. When ultrasonic and galvanic ion mode are used at the same time, the permission through the out skin layer will be 77 times better than using the ultrasonic mode or galvanic mode separately......" It's made in Korea but only availabe online. I asked my co-worker to ask our Korean vendor about the feedback in Korea. Hopefully he'll get back to me soon.

http://www.chiactivate.com/products/skincareproduct/skincareproduct_fyola.shtml

I'm getting older & crazier!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
WOW - You're loaded for bear! (so to speak)
Very impressive arsenal. LOL

Which one of these do you think works the very best?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am so envious!!! Yes, which do you think works the best?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing wow I have finally met somebody crazier than me.....that makes me feel better Laughing
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Yup! you are. Laughing
Why not get Clairsonic brush instead?
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Laughing Yup! you are. Laughing
Why not get Clairsonic brush instead?

Did I miss Clarisonic Brush?? I think I was the one post the 1st review.

fairlady & msariels1: If I knew which one works the best I won't keep on buying. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I know Oxylight did not work for me. I don't have acne problem and no improvement on wrinkles or saggine. I don't think Nulase is working either. I actually have a ultrasonic scrapper and a small micro-current handheld for eyes which I did not list. We have office in China so I get to buy things direct from the factory/distributor at a very, very good price.

I think I'm over Middle Age Crisis now. What do you call the craziness after MAC???

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:19 am      Reply with quote
You're not alone - I'm crazy too, love all the "skin toys". The Fyola looks very similar to the UP5 which I have and it is also made in Korea. Can't say that it's made any miracle improvements to my skin but I use it every morning along with all the other gadgets. Overall, my skin is definitely improving though. I know that they don't send the UP5 to the US but you can have a look at it here:
http://www.winhealth.co.uk/Advanced%20Skincare.htm
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
hi MACrisis,
so, how about skin care? did you find a suitable brand for you?
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried too many different brands during last 2.5 years. From high end Valmont, Cellcosmet, Babor SeaCreation to Derma-E. The one I like the most is JM Glycolic Lotion. I'm currently using Cellbone which I like a lot. I'm trying to use up all my "inventory". I believe my skin is better than 2.5 years ago but I don't know which products or tools DID it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
I wish you could have a party and we could all try out your stuff...could be fun... Razz
I still haven't bought one thing yet since I am so confused and don't know what to buy...I have a difficult time making a decision..I research and research myself to death before making a purchase... Embarassed
Lou
bbbeaty

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:38 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone got results from the galvanic spa?

I was approached by friends' friend who was trying to sell me the galvanic spa. It looks like a crappy machine. Just plastic and it's made in China with chrome (poor quality metal)

I think the Fyola looks better. They have impressive testimonials at ChiActivate. Anyone got some good results with Fyola?

I want to try it.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I hear ya! (from the proud owner of a Very Happy Clarisonic, Quasar, Rejuvawand, Dermawand, DPL system, Nuface, Facemaster, Nulase and Beuer laser, which are basically the same thing, lol!).
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, forgot to add my Wrinkle Wand, ultrasound machine, and ilift, good lord!! (never realized, too many machines, too little time, only one face, lol!)
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have a clarisonic (love it), a Nuface (most recent purchase), and a dpl unit. Thought that was a lot! I do want the anti-aging Light Stim (for travel I tell myself). Actually I want to marry a plastic surgeon so I get the next thing - a Face Lift free.
Laughing Laughing
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

We're all a bunch of degenerates! We should start our own little 12 step group called.."SKIN ADDICTS ANONYMOUS".... Shock

Hello, I'm K and I'm an addict. This is what I've purchased in the last several years.

Dermal Tone
Time Machine (Connie Stevens gizmo)
Face Master
Flex thing that you put in your mouth??
Facial exercise books + DVD's
Derma Wand
NuFace
LightStim (both)
Microdermabrasion machine

I'm totally lemming 'Clarisonic' + a also considering a professional micro current machine...

Excuse me while I bury my head in shame.. Embarassed

K

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, you guys are all completely nuts... no wonder you can't pinpoint WHAT is actually working to keep you looking young and gorgeous!!!

I have only 4 or 5 of the toys you all mentioned, so I am feeling more sane NOW than before.
However, even with my smaller arsenal and vast array of lotions & potions, it's hard to figure out what is the key to my skins success!! Laughing
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thank god for this forum, nice to know I am not the only skincare junkie! (also cosmetics, my weakness for anything new and improved, lol!) Very Happy
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Boy - sure have a lot of purchases ahead to keep up with all of you! All I have is the
antiaging lightstim, the facemate (ultrasond
and microcurrent) and an older LED!! Sure is fun to play with the face toys! If any of you find anything that works for the eye wrinkles,
let me know. AM thinking microcurrent to do some lifting and retraining of the muscles.
We may be broke but at least we're having fun!
DiPhx

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Just added Prolight Platinum to my LED Collection.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Let us know. I was looking at the website. Part of me thinks it is hooey and the other part wants to buy one. LOLOL.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:

MACrisis, just wondering if you have any other LED devices as it would be great to see how similar or dissimilar they are from an EDS user's point of view. *crossing my fingers*
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto - Blues Heart and Havana!

I am intrigued by the Prolight Platinum but the tone of some of the thread it was originally introduced on made me a little skeptical (BS meter!) Still, it sounds promising so I'd love to know what you think MACcrisis.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
MACrisis wrote:

MACrisis, just wondering if you have any other LED devices as it would be great to see how similar or dissimilar they are from an EDS user's point of view. *crossing my fingers*

I have
1. Quasar SP
2. Origianl Lightstim
3. Wonder Wand (gave to a EDS member)
4. A supposed to be salon quality one with red, infrared, blue, green, amber
5. My R & D co-work made me one look just like Quasar with wavelength 623 (+-5, somewhere on the net said 623 is the most effective wavelength),
6. 2 for heel pain.

Now the Prolight Platinum. I wanted to buy Porlight Red & Amber but Rita talked me into buy prolight Platinum instead.

I think Prolight Red has 2 red wave lengths, 2 infrared, Amber is just Amber. Prolight Platinum combines the Red & Amber but I did not know what's the # of LED for each wavelength. Prolight Plantinum generates same jouls as Prolight Red and Amber (4~7). Rita said most people use the Platinum twice a week, 24 min each time. Red or Amber 12 min each time. Professional use both at the same time, Red on one side of face while Amber on the other and reverse.

My order shipped out today, I should receive it next week. I'll do a review after 1 month.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis, be sure to keep us updated on how u feel about the korean beauty device.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
wen_goldfish wrote:
MACrisis, be sure to keep us updated on how u feel about the korean beauty device.

Which one are you talking about?? I don't think I own any Korean beauty device. I thought about buying Fyola but I got one from Japan (Negative/positive Ion, Ultrasonic, Microcurrent) and now Prolight. I'll put Fyola aside for a while.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |