Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review :: Jurlique Citrus Purifying MIST _ DIVINE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a full size bottle of the Citrus purifying mist from Jurlique and WOW is it lovely. It has a subtle citrus smell like lemon, and orange, mixed with a nice light floral smell. The smell is one in which most people would really find refreshing, and not noxious.
I sprayed some on my fiance's face, and he was also impressed by the lovely aroma.

This product is for oily skin, yet feels very hydrating for a toner. If you do not have oily skin, citrus will revitalize the skin, hence the citrus aroma in the Moisture recovery mask from them.

The product comes in a wonderfully shaped glass bottle, that of which I will be keeping once its empty....it so great...

I will post again after a few days to see how my skin look or controlled my oil.
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, count 1 vote from me, I love Jurlique's line for face. I have alos tried the herbal recovery nite mist, its sooooo divine. Loveeee it!!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
The new product?? Is it very hydrating, and what does it smell like??

I have that on my list!! So many items to stock up on...from Jurlique, of course!!
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz, how are you using this product? As a toner or misting it through out the day on your face?
I would love to find something that controls my oily skin.
cg
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I use it both ways. I use it in the morning, than over my MMU, then later in the day.

I noticed an immense reduction in the oil of my skin from the Proheal serum (although I love t this product I do need to use a good exfoliator in conjunction), and I use a light translucent powder before my MMU to absorb any oil. I am using Dr.Hauschka translucent powder, and when that runs out I am back to the Jurlique, which is a million times better!!!

Similar to you, few things actually controlled my oil, and usually my skin has an oily sheen by the afternoon, not any more!!

I will keep all posted how this product is working out..so far its my FAV toner and spray thus far!!!
Urbnengineer
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
How does this compare to the JI Hydrating spray?
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz, have you tried the Jurlique silk dust? I heard that it was good for controlling oil as well. I'm deciding between a few products right now for oil control- I used BE mineral veil before and it works pretty good. But then I heard pearl powder is better, and then the Jurlique silk dust----so confused!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl - I HIGHLY recommend the Jurlique powders. I have used several others from Dr. Hauschka or JI, but not compare!! I noticed that J has a citrus one that I will be purchasing.

I had the rose silk powder and it is really light and silky. It goes on smoothly under MMU and absorbs oil VERY well...a staple to my makeup regime!!
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:07 am      Reply with quote
I am combination, is citrus mist suit me?
havana8

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:19 am      Reply with quote
wancy_2000 wrote:
I am combination, is citrus mist suit me?

The product description says: Leaves the skin hydrated and refreshed. Ideal for rebalancing oiliness. Sounds like it might be ideal for combination, hydrating and balancing?
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Thanks havana8 Very Happy ...I will get this mist on my next purchase
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 am      Reply with quote
This mist is excellent for oily skin, it doesnt dry the skin but keeps it hydrsted. Ih also helps to reduce oil and when i apply makeup on top it stays matte all day

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think with the lemon & tangerine oils, your skin might become photosensitive?
irka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds like something I should try))
lotusspecter
5% products discount

Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really itching to try this, along with the Clarifying Lotion.
carrymelikewater
5% products discount

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this on my first order from EDS, and I'm rather on the fence about it. The smell is very herbal and it can be quite strong for those who are not used to it. I use it solely like a toner which I would then pat lightly on my face using my fingers so that it would dry up and gets absorbed faster. Then I would apply my make up over it. It definitely gives a matte finish.

I have not yet tried using it over my make up during the day to 'rebalance my oiliness' as I'm afraid it would just dampen my face. Hmm..I think I'll give this another go.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased Jurlique's product during my vacation in Australia, and I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!

The scent is good, very natural. Also it feels very comfortable on my face.

Highly recommend.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Citus do not fit for my skin, so I like Lavender and Rose mist more.
But still, this mist is so expensive that I only use it after my Foundation Compact and face powder to moisture my face.
So wonderful smell!
Ciboulette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
After reading the review, i want to try it but i have sensitive skin so i don't know if i should??
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
I love the rose mist so next time Im in store I will definitely be going over and misting myself. Hopefully there will be discounts soon.
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
unfortunately had a rose mist breakage due to extreme cold Mad have to order another,can someone tell if with oily T-zone and very dry cheeks,acne prone skin,should stick to rose mist or change to lavender or citrus mist? I got a little confused on which fits the best on combo skin
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I love the scent of this mist too. I actually have severe acne this period of time, and I'm afraid to put "chemicals" on my face anymore because some of the skin care products I used in the past just made my face so red and sensitive. So I turned to a local Jurlique store and the sales girl recommended this mist to me. I actually get a 30ml sample for free after shopping over HKD1000.00.
After using it, I'm actually so addicted to its wonderful scent that sometimes I just want to go home and clean my face in order to put on the mist after that.
But originally, I bought it for reducing my acne, and after two weeks of carefully applying it together with some other products the sales recommended, my acne is still there.
When I went to another local Jurlique score, the sales told me she recovered after two days of applying the products. What's the matter?!
jessica17
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 am      Reply with quote
This product is for oil or combination skin,smells nice, but not good on me even I have combination skin.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Jurlique's mists does not appeal to me. The Purifying Mist feels harsh, perhaps due to the alcohol content and like the Rosewater Mist, it leaves a sticky residue on my skin.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |