Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Elysee Skincare and Cosmetics: A 100% Convert!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
OK, I used to be a die-hard La Mer fan..but after reading the Elysee skincare reviews on HSN, I decided to give Elysee skincare a try. Through their website, you can order 6 samples for the cost of shipping ($5.95). At first, I was really taken with the pycnogenol serum..but then I began to love the anti-gravity primer and then I ordered their concealer wheel. Every product has been extraordinarily good. I just didn't know that you could purchase products of this quality from a shopping network. The prices on HSN are much less than on the Elysee website. After using the products for seven days, my husband said that my skin looked younger and more glowing than when we got married (I won't say how long ago that was!). Anyway, after that I was hooked. They also have a wonderful forum on their website with useful application tips and a very friendly community of users.

Pycnogenol Serum Review: I really adore this product. It sinks into your skin so rapidly (like a skin drink!) that I cannot believe it. It's almost as if it becomes "one with your skin." I also really like the gel-like texture. It is an amber/orange color and I use this underneath the Elysee Youth Span moisturizer and I've seen incredible results. I actually swapped away my La Mer...as this gave me such amazing results. This line has impressed me so much...that I'm slowly adding new serums to my AM and PM routine..and trying to mix and match without having to purchase a slew of items. It's hard...as they carry so many products...but the Pycnogenol, Youthspan and Rejuvederm primer have quickly become my faves. I have seen a huge reduction in pore size (after about 21 days) and an an everyday glow that I was really lacking. My sweet husband even said that my skin looked better now than when we were married!! What??? From that moment on, I was hooked! I also want to add that I've received amazing service fromwww.elyseecosmetics.com.
Elysee Cosmetics

LuminAcai Youth Recovery Body Butter This has become my favorite "go-to" moisturizer after a shower or bath. It sinks into your skin so quickly and if you massage in a circular motion, it seems to really help any of those pesky "dimples." I'm not normally a fan of hand lotions, but I've taken to using this on my hands in the morning and they stay moisturized all day long--even after washing my hands. There is none of that greasy "still on the surface of your skin" feeling that I hate. I'm so impressed by these two products from this line that I'm anxious to try more!

Daily Elixir: This is a very liquidy, but quickly absorbed primer designed to increase the effectiveness of all the serums that follow. I put 2-3 drops on a cotton pad and use morning and evening. Right after application, your skin looks so fresh. This morning, I put a little concealer on and noticed that I barely needed any foundation. I am quickly converting my whole stash over to Elysee products!
irka
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:20 am      Reply with quote
The body butter sounds soooo good Drool-want it...
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Gee thanks Hollywood. Very Happy This scares me since you started the L2K revolution. I'm going over to look.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
I scare myself, sometimes!! lol
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
hollywood i am also taking a look into this line
after L2K i am hanging on to your every word Very Happy
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
The best moisturizer I've ever used is Elysee's Compensatrice 4 in 1. It has totally rejuvenated my skin and it has made it so supple.
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the 4-in-1, but I have been using the Youthspan on top of the liposomal and pycnogenol serums...and I'm really noticing a glow, a firmness...and dare I say..smaller pores than I've had in a long time! The other day at yoga..someone thought that I was my husband's daughter. Needless to say, hubby was not happy. I spent the rest of the evening trying to boost his delicate spirits. In the spirit of full disclosure, he is 61 and I'm 51!!
KrazyKat
5% products discount

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Is this line naturally based?
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:06 am      Reply with quote
hollywood do you have any further updates on these products?

I have been reading such wonderful reviews on this line, it has actually been compared to Revive but without the huge price tag.

Any updates would be appreciated!
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque and the Pycnogenol Firming Serum. They arrived today.

The masque is a white powder that you mix with water. It come with a brush you use to apply. You apply it starting at the collar bone up the neck and then on to the face. You then recline for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. The directions say to use it twice a day for the first two weeks, and once a week after. It dries quickly, and becomes very tight. And itchy. I don't know that I looked any firmer afterward, but I felt a certain firming.

Ingredients: starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, dextrin, acacia farnesiana gum, astragalus gummifer gum, aloe barbadenis leaf, retinyl palmitate, ergocalciferol, tocopheryl acetate, asorbic acid, chlorophyllin-copper complex, fd & c yellow #5, fragrance
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 1:47 am      Reply with quote
I would like an update, as well. I asked about this line on another forum over a year ago and no one ever replied!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Well Yogi, do you look like you're 24 again?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, absolutely..... rofl

I'll wait a few days to use the mask again. I did retain some of the firm feeling around the outer corners of my eyes.

I'm going to use the pycnogenal serum once a day.The serum is nice - it absorbs right away.

It would be great to hear how Hollywood is doing with the products. I hope she checks in soon.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Oh yeah, absolutely..... rofl

I'll wait a few days to use the mask again. I did retain some of the firm feeling around the outer corners of my eyes.

I'm going to use the pycnogenal serum once a day.The serum is nice - it absorbs right away.

It would be great to hear how Hollywood is doing with the products. I hope she checks in soon.

Yogi,
How are you fitting it in with the KH? Tell me about the serum...what does it feel like?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
The serum absorbs immediately. So it isn't sticky or oily as some of them are. But you know, I've used it once, so it's tough to say much about it yet!

I used the serum this morning, then used my Karin Herzog oil. Tomorrow I'll add the VK2 after the oil. I think that on nights that I use the masque I'll just use the Elysee serum and the Herzog oil. That's the plan so far.
havana8

Thu May 01, 2008 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
I bought the Time Avenger Face Lifting Powder Masque and the Pycnogenol Firming Serum. They arrived today.

The masque is a white powder that you mix with water. It come with a brush you use to apply. You apply it starting at the collar bone up the neck and then on to the face. You then recline for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. The directions say to use it twice a day for the first two weeks, and once a week after. It dries quickly, and becomes very tight. And itchy. I don't know that I looked any firmer afterward, but I felt a certain firming.

Ingredients: starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, dextrin, acacia farnesiana gum, astragalus gummifer gum, aloe barbadenis leaf, retinyl palmitate, ergocalciferol, tocopheryl acetate, asorbic acid, chlorophyllin-copper complex, fd & c yellow #5, fragrance

Interesting list of ingredients, Yogi. Thanks so much for posting them.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Yogi, are you still using the Elysee serum, and if so how are you liking it?
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Riley,

I used it for a little bit, but I decided that I want to avoid HA for now, and really just stick with the KH.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Ok, thanks yogi!
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I've read Pycnogenol taken orally can boost hyaluronic acid and collagen in the skin. What do we think about applying it topically, guys and gals? Is it worth the investment?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |