Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
To all obagi experts... Advice on using night cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Eda
5% products discount

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I used Obagi nuderm systems 2 years ago and I had amazing results, I am thinking about starting again, but I definetly dont want to go as agressive this time. (I'm working now, and I peeled really bad).
I was thinking about using a mosturizer at night... Any sugestions on any brand???
Thanks a million
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Obagi Action is supposed to help on this issue. But I never try this item before.

I have been using Obagi Nuderm for 3 years. Now, I am using it twice a week as maintenance. On the rest of the days, I use other skincare which help on hydrating/ moisturizing. So far, I am very satisfied with this system.

Instead of stop using the whole program and start it again (and suffer from the ugly period in the early stage again!!), I'd rather keep using it as maintenance.
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I'm not sure if using a night moisturizer is the best way to use the system less aggressively, at least in the beginning. Maybe you could just a smaller amount of the products for a while until your skin adjusts so it won't peel so much. If you really want to use a night cream I'd probably go with the Obagi Action but wait at least 30 minutes after using the Retin-A/blender combo to apply it. Good luck! I hope you get great results like you did the first time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Obagi lines for over 5 years now and don't have regrets. Please don't stop using this product. You must continue using this as a maintenance, after you attain your results. If you don't, you will have the same skin as when you started. It would be a good idea to continue using the product to maintain results...

As for the night cream, I am using a good vitamin E cream on my face and neck. Any cream will do I think...

Eda wrote:
I used Obagi nuderm systems 2 years ago and I had amazing results, I am thinking about starting again, but I definetly dont want to go as agressive this time. (I'm working now, and I peeled really bad).
I was thinking about using a mosturizer at night... Any sugestions on any brand???
Thanks a million
Eda
5% products discount

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all for the information.
This are all great tips.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |