Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellbone Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies!
This is my first post although I've been lurking for a while I'm trying to read as fast as I can and admit I'm a little overwhelmed on where to start. I would truly appreciate your expertise/opinions.

A little about myself - I'm 49 years old and have 49 year old looking skin lately. I've used various products through the years but nothing worth mentioning or that I've stayed with. I'd like to start over with a few basics to help with fine wrinkles, skin discoloration/ rough texture, blackheads on the nose and something for my eyes which are looking crepey and wrinkly. Oh my, this all sounds so awful now that I'm seeing it in writing! Embarassed

I've seen posts about a variety of products and would love to try them all except for one thing - I can't afford it. One line I'm interested in is Cellbone. A few folks seem to like it and it does appear reasonably priced. I emailed their customer service who recommended the following products: Glycolic C Serum, collagen peptide eye prep and the eye complex cream. Have any of you tried these and did you like it? Do you have suggestions for other products?

Thank you for listening! I'm excited to hear your thoughts!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome aboard,
Re: Cellbone products
I use the glycolic C (love it). I also use the collagen peptide for eyes and I like this also. The other eye product I have not tried but I have liked all of the other items I've recieed from them so I'm sure this is good advice. I have not used their customer service although I've heard they are very good at making appropriate recommendations

The AOX has been well-recieved by many of us also.

I suggest in addition to these you add a copper peptide (at night). NCN skincare is a good resource for this and she has wonderful customer service.

The c-serum you would use in the morning and the copper peptides at night.

This will be a good start for you I would expect.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Also - Copper peptides are not that expensive and last a very long time.
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sister Sweets!
Thank you for responding quickly! Could you tell I was a little anxious to get started? With your response, I think I'm now ready to order these products from Cellbone. A few years ago I tried CP products but did not notice much improvement in my skin so I think I'll save this ...... for now! Wink

Okay, I'm off to a great start! Many thanks again!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum! Smile
sister sweets gave you good recommendations. Also we have a thread on Cellbone products you might be interested in:
Cellbone.com - do tell!!
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=26546
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mpstat,
Thank you for the welcome and the link to Cellbone reviews! I am so excited to try this line and have my finger on the enter key, just ready to proceed to checkout!
scrappnmom
5% products discount

Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all! After reading so many good things about the Cellbone line of products I am very interested in trying some of their products. I have a question about the Glycolic C product (and the other vitamin C products). I have used Triple C, from Dianayvonne, and Spin Trap, but nothing else any stronger in a C serum. In acids, I have used a Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid and Mandelic Acid, but I've never used Glycolic Acid. I have had no problems with any of these products. But, before I try this Glycolic C I just wanted to make sure it's not something I have to work up to first. I don't want to get anything that's too strong for me. Do you have any suggestions for me about how to go about this and what specific benefits do you get from this? I am 56 and have oily, acne prone skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
scrappnmom,

Oh, good question!! Thank you for posting it, can't wait for these experts to reply!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there - I'm no expert but I've tried enough lines to know what works..... for me anyway!

I have oily skin and just turned 50. I've used all kinds of C products and many acids: mandelic, lactic and bha/aha combos. The glycolic C probably isn't for everyone -for me it's a great ooomph. I also have the C-23 which is a little more calm maybe. I like this also.
I encourage you to read the forum listed by mpstat above - it will give lots of great information from many sources. All I can tell you is I've seen some nice results - ongoing with these products and the price truly is great for what you get. I emphasize it is what works for me and we are all different.

Best of luck
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, Sister Sweets! I am ready to take the plunge with Cellbone's Glycolic C but for the eyes, I think I'll instead try a sample of PSF's Cranberry Eye Gel (seen all the rave reviews) along with a few other samples from their site.

Here we go! I'm initiating myself! Very Happy
wen_goldfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used the Nanosome Copper
Peptide Serum?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |