Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone having luck with the 2008 formula of Revitalash?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
FizzyBubbles
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I missed the boat on all the high end original eye lash growth products. But I just have to try something, my eye lashes are pathetic. I spent 2007 using the low end (Ardell, Mavela, Isomer, etc.) but none helped and I was diligent about using them.
havana8

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
If you do a search on EDS, I think there was a very recent thread where people talked about their results with the newer version compared to the original. Smile
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Seems like no one was having much luck with the new formulas though...

Have u tried Talika?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
My sister has had amazing results with Enormous (Massive) Lash. I had good results with Revitalash, but didn't want to go with the new formula so I too have been using EL - my lashes have got even longer and much thicker. Only looking at photos of RL results and now EL results can I really appreciate the difference. No irritation either.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Who makes the Enormous Lash product?
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto, where can I find this product?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Enormous Lash is available onwww.intuitbeauty.com
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I checked out the Enormous Lash site. Ninety five dollars?! I can't fathom spending that on a product that MIGHT give me nicer lashes. Sure, it would be nice to not have to depend on mascara all the time. If any of you decide to take the plunge and try it, be sure to let us skeptics know what results you have.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, there is no doubt that most of the higher end lash products work. Search the board and you will see many, many members who've used lash grow products with great success. The question for many now is with changes in formula, will they work like before. The product mentioned in the previous post, did not contain the bimatoprost that JM and RL contained. I wrote them right before Thanksgiving and asked them directly.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Can this be purchased in Canada? I visited the site and it seems like I cannot even create a customer account because it only offers zip codes and states.
amber23
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
LL wrote:
Can this be purchased in Canada? I visited the site and it seems like I cannot even create a customer account because it only offers zip codes and states.

You can purchase this from their Intuitbeauty ebay store - just type in Massive Lash. This stuff has definitely worked for me way better than the original RL. My lashes are super-long and thick now. I have my lashes tinted every 6 weeks and in the morning I just curl them and use Ardell in lieu of mascara. They are the nicest people to deal with. I actually purchased, along with Massive Lash, some of their skin serums (which are brilliant as well) and I paid too much postage and without even having to ask they refunded me $10. Also, very quick delivery (I'm in the UK).
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
what are the ingredients in massive lash? do they list it on the package?
havana8

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
edenfield wrote:
what are the ingredients in massive lash? do they list it on the package?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26723&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=eyelash&start=0

Enormous Lash (formerly Massive Lash) is 3rd one down the list...
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the info and links on Enormous Lash, a tad expensive, but will go read up on it anyhow Wink

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |