Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Help~suggestion on eye cream~
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:24 am      Reply with quote
My StriVectin SD has run out. It didn't give any improvement on my under-eyes' problem- loose skin texture,n fine lines even with cross-hatch. I did tried Sisleya, but not worked for me.

I did research on eds forum, here people mostly recommended Cellcosmet and PTR power K. I actually do not have much dark circle and eye bag. Can anyone give me more suggestions what to use on my under-eyes?
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

You may try Valmont's Contour Cellular Eye & Mouth Cream. It is targetted to improve fine lines & wrinkles. Its texture is quite rich but it can be absorbed by skin quickly. Hope it may help you.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Both PSF's and Cellular Skin's Vitamin C treatments worked wonders for my skin, especially around my eyes. They both also have really nice eye treatments.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also on the lookout for a new eye cream and the Valmont Contour Celluar eye and moth cream is looking rather tempting.
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I meant Valmont Contour Cellular Eye & Mouth Cream (not moth cream!)
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Of the more reasonable eye creams (have never tried Valmont) I have relative success with PSF Cranberry Gel with either OSEA Eyes over it as prep for concealer in the a.m. and/or Juara Black Tea cream at night. I also liked TNS Illuminating Eye Cream, but I think it was up there pricewise.

That said, however, I do put Remergent DNA Repair on first at night, then the eye cream a few minutes later. Usually I don't need any cream elsewhere on my face at night.
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mike

The Valmont's Contour Cellular Eye & Mouth Cream also quite tempting to me but would it be too mild for my lines? I see there is also a Valmont eye mask, have you tried it?
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:24 am      Reply with quote
For daytime, I am really liking Murad's SPF 15 Essential C eye cream. It is just the right "weight", and absorbs well.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my second bottles of PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel, which I put on and let dry, then follow with PSF StimuColl C Intensive Eye Serum. While they isn't making any permanent changes, I still like how they make my eye area look.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really liking the PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel as well. I usually put another eye cream over it (I have several different samples I'm working on) but as a test I've tried just using the PSF Cranberry in the morning with nothing over it and it holds up pretty well on its own.
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:14 am      Reply with quote
feel glad to hear many of you have happy experience with the PSF lifting eye gel, however, i have no any effect after finished a bottle. Maybe my under eye skin is so worst Sad
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I used Murad's Essential C eyecream with SPF 15 for the last year. It slightly brightened and moisturized the eye area but at times when it strayed into my eyes it stung! Once I ran out, I switched over to PSF Cranberry eye serum. After nearly 1 month of use, I'm really liking the slight lifting effect I get and creases at the corner of my eye seems to have been reduced. The con is that it's not that hydrating, so I apply PSF super hydrating eye cream on top. Best combo yet I've found for my eye area without the sting!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I finally found the perfect eye cream for me, it's juice beauty eye cream, Ilove it, I've been using it for 2 weeks now and see nice improvement under my eyes. give it a try........ it may work fo you too.
pink_apple
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, so many good feedbacks on Valmont eye cream. But it seems not quite effective on fine line prevention.....
nyasu
5% products discount

Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I don't think valmont useful, in fact, the valmont eye cream no use to me. now I use the chantecaille eye cream, it's very good.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I like PSF eye products - I think you will find they are very good and reasonable $$$ compared to many others.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I also did not care for the Valmont eye cream. Did nothing for me and I find their products to have too heavy of a fragrance.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Chantecaille eye cream... Hm, I should check this out... Smile
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="pink_apple"]Chantecaille eye cream... Hm, I should check this out... Smile[/quote

It is a pricey but it is a very good eye cream.
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:10 am      Reply with quote
[quote="jom"]
pink_apple wrote:
Chantecaille eye cream... Hm, I should check this out... Smile[/quote

jom, can you elaborate a bit on why you like the Chantecaille?
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:19 am      Reply with quote
I use LP Smart Eye cream SPF15 at day time and Age management repair at night both combined with LP
Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex . I don't have serious eye problems so I can't really tell how effective they are. But they are gentle and kept my eye area moisturised. I'm quite liking them.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="cristaline"]
jom wrote:
pink_apple wrote:
Chantecaille eye cream... Hm, I should check this out... Smile[/quote

jom, can you elaborate a bit on why you like the Chantecaille?

I have a problem with puffiness and the Chantecaille cream has caffeine in it so it helps with the puffiness. I also have lines under both of my eyes that extend the whole length of my eye and this cream really helps plump them up and diminish those lines. It also keeps my undereye area soft and hydrated all day. The only other eye cream that I've used that comes close to this one is the Cellcosmet. But the Chantecaille absorbs quicker, the skin just drinks it in. Here's some information about it from the Neiman Marcus website:

What it does
• Instantly smoothes fine lines.
• Inhibits facial muscles from contracting, to help prevent future lines from occuring.
• Improves skin's appearance.
• Helps makeup last longer.
• Reduces puffiness from skin by removing toxins.
• Calms skin and promotes cellular turnover.
• Soothes, tightens, and exfoliates.
• Prevents capillary bruising and darkness under the eyes.
• Fights free radicals.
• Softens and nourishes.
• Protects from harmful sun rays with edelweiss, an all-natural sunscreen.
• Apply to forehead and around the mouth for the same antiaging benefits.

How it works
• 87% botanical formula.