Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anyone else suffer from the "I want it now!!!" sym
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Diesel

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I just placed an order on the Can Home Shopping for Cellex C (due to comments on this forum) and I WANT IT NOW!! LOL...my biggest complaint about ordering on line is waiting for my order to come in.
bibimbap79
5% products discount

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Yes! It even takes longer for the home-made online orders...at least the ones I'm ordering from. Confused Meanwhile I just browse for more stuff to order....it's so bad, lol.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Definately!
Just a week ago, i had a "I need bb cream right now" moment and this week, it's "I need Cellcosmet"
Whilst ordering from your home country, you can get the products maybe the next day or so, but with ordering from overseas, it's a lot cheaper so its a toss between $$$ & time!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:45 am      Reply with quote
I want Cellex C now! It's your fault Diesel. Just reading this made me want it.
cawl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:58 am      Reply with quote
I have been known to spend more on express shipping!!
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, I have it too. I will have to put my credit card away or else I'll just keep ordering whatever I want at that moment. Its usually after I've ready some good reviews of a product that I decide that it needs to be in my skincare routine too!
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm like this alot! I make myself wait a week though and if I still want it than I buy it. It's a good idea in theory but it doesn't always work! I've already changed my mind 50 times about that to buy with my amazing voucher. I also find that I get bores really fast with products. I'm using the Olive Radiance cream and I really like it but will probably purchase some Murad products just to try something different!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted my Cellex-C so badly from TSC today that I placed my order first thing in the morning at work. Then I was able to relax. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I just got a bonus at work and my first thought was, "Oh boy, I can place another EDS order..."
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Yes! This is the only reason I hate to purchase things online. Sure you can often get a better deal, but I like that immediate satisfaction of being able get a product immediately.

I'm currently going through the worst "I want it now" period I have ever been through in my life, but it's not skincare related. I'm getting a new kitten and she won't be ready to come home with me until the 29th. The wait is KILLING me! And of course what do I do to bide the time? Blow my bank account on kitty toys, cat trees and such. Rolling Eyes Laughing
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:08 am      Reply with quote
I think we all suffer from the I want it now malady Very Happy The best way to deal with it is to read reviews either here or on Makeup Alley. I've been able to tamp down many desires just by hearing other's reactions and/or experiences but sometimes that also tends to INCREASE my desire to try something new.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
joseibi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Gosh, it happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! I buy so much on impulse!! Laughing

My latest fetish is L'Occitane, just love their Shea body line, it's the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated in this cold, harsh Canadian winter!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
What's so great about ordering from EDS is how quickly the order arrived. I placed an order on Thursday, March 6 and it was sitting on my desk at work on Monday noon!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I get the same way, as soon as I order something I want to receive it. Sometimes though I don't know what I look forward to the most from the package I know I'm going to get, the item(s) I ordered or the samples I'm going to be suprised with.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 am      Reply with quote
I have made a list of "I want it now" prioritized it and every pay day, I place just one order. It is the only way I can control my credit cards.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |