Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Missing Girl
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:56 am      Reply with quote

Yoo Hoo
SUmmertime Girl, you have been very quiet. Is everything OK??

Jenny:D
Mabsy

Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Yeah Jenny, I've been thinking exactly the same thing for the past few weeks.... Where has summertimegirl disappeared to?
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Summertimegirl,

Where are you? You can not leave us like this without saying anything after saying so much...We miss you SadSadSad
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone have her internet email address? Perhaps one of the moderators have it and can send her a quick note.
Mabsy

Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Yeah I miss her too, though I would tend to stay away from asking the moderators to email her. That might be considered borderline internet-unethical by some.

But if anyone on the forum is in touch with her personally then please post an update and also let her know that we miss her Smile

I'm sure she'll be back eventually, perhaps her work load has meant that she really had to cut down?

Mabsy
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm, yes, I suppose you are right about emailing her Mabsy. I didn't think it all the way through.

Thanks for mentioning that. Smile
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
Lest anyone think I went missing, too...

I'm on a very long trip with limited internet access, but I miss you guys and log on when I can to see what you're all up to.

--Alohagirl:P
Mabsy

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Alohagirl!

Great to hear from you! Here's hoping that the long trip you're on is pleasure rather than business Smile

Enjoy your trip!
Mabsy
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Alohagirl
Good to hear from you.
Hope you are enjoying yourself.
Jenny
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Alohagirl
Good to hear from you.
Hope you are enjoying yourself.
Jenny
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Alohagirl Very Happy

Where are you currently posting from? I'm asking just curious if its out of country, are you finding that you have to change your moisturizing or makeup regime?

Glad to hear from you too. Dancing
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia wrote:
are you finding that you have to change your moisturizing or makeup regime?

Boy, did I. I'm in Arizona for a few weeks and quickly discovered that I needed to change my skincare regime. The desert air is so dry, I had to switch to a heavier moisturizer. I'm also finding that my La Bella Donna mineral foundation doesn't become nice and "dewy" after a few minutes like it does in Hawaii.

I've heard that skin actually ages faster in the desert because of the lack of humidity!

--alohagirl Cool
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2004 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
hurry, and get out of there Alohagirl, Shock

Is your skin freaking out b/c of the disturbance in routine or are you just double doing the h2o spray?
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 04, 2004 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
The desert air makes my whole body feel dry and itchy. Sad After some experimenting, I found that my usual products work best, but only if I apply twice as much. (A big gob of Orlane Oligo Vit-A-Min smoothing cream in the morning keeps my face comfortable all day, and an extra-large scoop of Decleor Essential Balm at night.)

I'm heading to Greece in a couple of weeks--hopefully they have humidity there!!!

--Alohagirl Wink
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Girls,

How are you all ? It's been months and months but I finally managed to find myself back here!! I'm sorry that I fell off the face of the earth for a while and to Jenny, Babyfish, Mabsy, Chunlisa, Thoughtcrime, Alohagirl, Zazu and all the ladies I used to talk to on the forum....Gosh have I missed you girls and the discussions on EDS !!! I'm especially sorry to Kate and Magda the lovely ladies on EDS for just disappearing and not getting back to you with my last order !!! Sad Confused (I'll make it up to you with my next one). It's all pretty hazy now but I think it was back in March or April when I broke up with my boyfriend, I was also moving and working... it all took a bit of a toll and impossible as it seems to do, I dropped offline for a while. It's weird how you think you are strong and can handle stress but when it happens, you're never really prepared for it, ever. Everything's looking better now and I'm OK, not to mention that my boyfriend and I (it's weird to refer to him as my ex when we were together for 10 years) are tentatively working on a few things so will see how things pans out ... I thought of you guys a lot and wondered how you were all doing and really looked forward to getting back to catch up.... there's a million threads I have to read to catch up on where everyone is ....I've since gone through a few and firstly, CONGRATULATIONS Lisa on your engagement !! Surprised Smile I'm sorry to be the last to send you my wishes but I was really happy and excited for you when I read the news !!! By now it's probably sunk in that you're getting married but I can understand how it feels when you say it's surreal that it's happening !! Smile

I must say I love the new look forum it's great !! Shock Shock

All you new ladies who have joined this forum, may I say Good on you and Welcome! this forum is one of a kind and you really do feel there's a sense of family here... the girls are truly the best and I hope that you're enjoying yourselves as much as I have !

Anyway, does anyone know how we retrieve messages from our U2U boxes or what was the U2U box ??!! Is there any way of retrieving or are they gone for good ? Embarassed My messages are gone and must have disappeared during the upgrade so I'm sorry Babyfish, Mabsy and Jenny for the lack of replies before I disappeared !!!

Hope you guys are all well and happy !! It's still bloody cold here in Sydney although we're supposedly in Spring, I can't wait for summer as I've been sneezing voilently every morning due to the pollen and have been sporting a crusty and peeling angry red nose for a month now !!!

Miss you all !
Summertimegirl :)xo
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!
It's so strange! Last night, after three months away from my loving forum I decided to come back and paid a visit, the first thing that hit me was "Missing Girl" topic and there she was my lovely buddy "Summertimegirl" and her lovely words to explain why she was so quiet for a long while. I'm so glad that you are back, Summertimegirl! And I believe everything will be better for you, a lovely girl. I was very busy too with family business, helping my parents to open their retail shops.Phew! It was such hard work to be in retail! Good thing is I found out I also lost a few pounds. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's so good to be back. Hello Mabsy, Thoughtcrime, Allohagirl, Jenny, Chunlisa...Hello Magda, Casper Mum...Hello to All...new members of EDS. I feel like coming back home... Razz Razz Razz
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Summertimegirl and Babyfish!!!!

It's wonderful to have you 2 back. Missed talking to you, and reading Summertimegirl's cheerful posts and Babyfish's romantic ones....

This is a little bit bizarre - I am a middle aged woman with 2 kids, smiling silly at the computer screen because I am happy to hear from friends that I have never met - I hope my colleagues who are outside my room won't think I have dropped a screw due to work pressures - BUT - Bizarre as it may look - hey - who cares - I am happy!!

Welcome back ladies!!!!!!!

Smiling like an idiot
Jenny
Mabsy

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:47 am      Reply with quote
WOW!!! We got both back in like a 24 hour period!!!! How cool is that! Welcome back guys, it's so good to see you back! I'm really looking forward to reading your posts Very Happy

I hope you're doing better Summertimegirl Btw, I don't think you can recover your U2Us. When the forum got changed over to the new system I lost my U2Us and couldn't figure out any way to get them back.

Mabsy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Hello Jenny! It's so good to know that you are still here. You've been quiet too for a while. Hee hee hee, when was the last time you did your beauty shopping? What is new on your list of favorite thing? Did you have a good summer? Have you tried on all of your pastel shade cool jeans that you bought from Shanghai?

Hello Mabsy! I will have to spend hours and hours to read all of your posts that I missed to catch up with this forum. I'm so glad that you're still going strong. So glad to be back in this lounge again to see my old friends still here and many new friends I will be very happy to ...read from. CHEERS! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Babyfish ! Thanks hon, it's so nice to come back and see old friends that I've never met, you guys are like a security blanket that I can't let go off he he Very Happy I remember when not getting online for a daily dose of this board felt like I was missing something from my routine, and usually it would take wild horses to drag me away so something has to be really wrong for me to be away, but so glad to see you guys are still here !! You've been away for a while too, keeping busy with your parents business. I thought it was so nice that you gave the staff gifts, it's such a nice touch and they'll feel so appreciated. Smile Oh how was your friend's wedding in June ? You girls must have looked stunning in the 'ao dais' !! I have hours and hours of reading to do too to catch up so if you've already filled us in on the wonderful day I'm sorry ! Very Happy Very Happy

Hey Mabsy !! It's so good to see that you're still going strong and Congratulations on becoming a Moderator !!! I took a look at the number of posts you've made and realised I have hours of reading to do, looking forward to it!!! Very Happy I thought as such about the U2Us when I came back, hope I can still retrieve the $50 I won a while ago, can't believe I haven't spent it yet ! I could do with a big cheer-me-up order from EDS ....any recommendations ?? Very Happy Cool

Hey Jenny !! Feels like a big reunion ! Very Happy when I saw this Missing Girl thread it brought a tear to my eye, thanks you guys for caring...*bear hugs* Know what you mean by bizarre that none of us have ever met but feels like we've been close friends for years. Happy to be home again back here ... look forward to sharing heaps more posts, stories and light relief ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

....speaking of missing girl, has anyone heard from Babs ??

Summertimegirl Smilex
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Babyfish
I have not been wearing those jeans - realised it wasn't me - ha ha ha - impulsive shopping. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

My current beauty tryouts include: Sothy's Liposomes Hydrogel, a few things from Juvena (which are quite good) plus Alphaderma Ce (I like it too). Also trying out MD Formulations Face Cream for smoothing out my skin.

Lately been having a good skin spell - after my summer holiday at Yellow Stone Nat park, I was quite dark - after 3 months - got back my hard to get fairness - my Kose Sekkisei and
Neutrogena fairness masks working well.
Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers
Jenny
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
YAY WELCOME BACK Summertimegirl and babyfish!! I was just telling Mabsy that I missed you guys the other day in an e mail. I miss both of your presence and wonderful posts!!
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Hey Thoughtcrime !!

I'm going to be lurching around here a lot more seeing as I'm planning on getting a laptop... Now I hear that some of you ladies have a *little* problem getting away from the site, so do you think this is such a good idea ?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mabsy

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, just ever so slight issues with trying to stay off here.... Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Sat May 04, 2024 2:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DeVita Solar Protect SPF 30 with Aloe-Hyplex (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |