Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Obagi???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alisons79
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me what this is and what it does for me? And also why using Retin-A would make it more effective? Is it good or bad for my skin? Does it hurt the skin barrier?

Anyone??? Thanks! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have used Obagi for a few years and I am so happy with results. If you logon to the Obagi website you can view before and after pictures along with an explanation of the products and what they do. I started at the advice of my PS and went on to get the "blue peel". I am not sure what kind of skin problems you have but it was definitely worth the money and the peeling I went thru. Good luck!
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:18 am      Reply with quote
My friend got me to use Obagi and I started it a year ago. I love the results, but you really should do your research. There are thousands of post on Obagi on this forum. Just do a search on Obagi and all of them will pop up. Including some with before and after pics. People that have used it, are currently using it posting their experiences. There are some great advice and tips too.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Obagi for 3 years and I really love this brand!!
Desinda
5% products discount

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Me, too!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you stick with Obagi and do your regimen, you will have fantastic results by the time you reach week 12! Surprised
Mely09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Desinda,

So you have been using Obagi Nu-Derm since 2005. Are you still using all the Obagi Nu-Derm products until now and if so, what are your maintenance protocol?

I will be completing my 12th weeks of obagi on the 30th of June, as you say, at that time, I can see fantastic result. Can't wait to see that effect.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |