Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What is your favorite conditioner?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Mine is Pureology Hydrate. It gives my hair incredible bounce and high shine, and the ingredients are stellar. It's expensive but my hair, which is naturally really healthy and not color-treated, responds so well to it. I use a bunch of other things, but there is no question that Pureology Hydrate is my absolute favorite. It makes my hair look its best.
Blaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Redken Smooth Down. I used Nexxus Humectress for almost a decade and found Redken to be a lot better. My hair is thick with thick individual hairstrands. It's a bit frizzy, and I find that Redken Smooth Down does a good job in keeping it manageable.
pink_apple
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
I like PAUL MITCHELL "Instant Moisture Daily Treatment" which makes my hair shiny & feeling non-greasy. After all I'd use BIOSILK "Silk Therapy" to give some oil ingredients.
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:10 am      Reply with quote
I like Dove intensive treatment, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle...both of which are a rich creamy conditioner that helps with dry brittle ends since I have long hair.

I also love the John Frieda collection after I get my hair colored.
SylphideNoir
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:27 am      Reply with quote
All from Jessicurl
cabosan

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:04 am      Reply with quote
I love Kerastase and Caviar.
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I like Phytosesame Express Hydrating Conditioner. My hair is shinny & soft after using it.
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I love the Bumble and Bumble Seaweed conditioner and when my hair is feeling really parched I use their Super Rich conditioner. Love the stuff!
suzannek
5% products discount

Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I love Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner. When used in conjunction with the shampoo, my hair always looks shiney and has lots of body.
lotusspecter
5% products discount

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I love my Kerastase Age Recharge, Oscar Blandi Marine Mud Treatment, Shiseido Moist Pak and Tsubaki conditioner.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Aveda
hotiron123
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Wow...I am an amateur when it comes to hair care. I don't like to use a conditioner regularly nor on my scalp because I find it leaves my hair dry and fly-away (especially in these winter months) and the roots get oily quite quickly. I do condition the tips of my hair a few times a week with Mark Anthony's 30-second Moisture repair treatment. It's the best I've tried so far, but I'm still searching for the right conditioner... I guess it's all trial and error.
amybrown
5% products discount

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I absolutly love my Kerastase moisturizing mask. It is pricey but you only put a drop of it on your hair and it takes out all the tangles and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I like Kerastase Volumactive
alisons79
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
SylphideNoir wrote:
All from Jessicurl

Me too! Are you on NC as well??

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
alisons79 wrote:
SylphideNoir wrote:
All from Jessicurl

I just went to their website...
What do you think is so great about these products?
I might give them a try...
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 am      Reply with quote
Tony and Guy Model Me: the Helena conditioner.
alisons79
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Lucinda wrote:
alisons79 wrote:
SylphideNoir wrote:
All from Jessicurl

I just went to their website...
What do you think is so great about these products?
I might give them a try...

Well, they are made to be extra moisturizing for curly haired folk. There are no silicones in the conditioner. No SLS or harsh detergents in the "shampoos". Every ingredient has a reason for being there, so there are no fillers. The stuff smells great and makes your hair feel AMAZING!! Not to mention the great customer service and Jess herself is just a really nice, cool person. She gives back to her community through her business and volunteerism. Was that enough of a reason or would you like some more??? Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
For everyday conditioner I use Redken's All Soft. I have tried many others but this one works best for my hair - leaves hair very silky soft.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
pureology - i love all of their products
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Suave Green Apple conditioner.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
my all time fav is loreal nature therapy.
havana8

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Hair Conditioner... this stuff!
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
tthagen1 wrote:
pureology - i love all of their products

I'm with you there!
Caspers Mum

Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Terax Crema. Hands-down. Very Happy

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |