Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

If you had a $50 gift certificate to EDS, what would you buy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
I would use it towards a Clairsonic if I didn't already have one.

Other than that I would probably buy more PSF products.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I would try some other valmont product, they are just too expensive.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I totally agree with you!!! angel06 Wink
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
It's a gift. When I buy a gift for someone, I tend to pick out something that the giftee either won't buy for themselves or doesn't even know they want until they receive it. Same philosophy applies toward your $50 GC. It's a gift. I'd either try something new, or use it towards a product I've been wanting to try but didn't because of the expense.

So true. This is the way I look at it too. Actually, that $50 GC is what got me to start buying all this stuff on EDS! Lol!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
I will buy skinceuticals C&E Ferulic
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
If it was only one product, I would splurge on the Phytomer eye cream, love it, can't live without it .... I'd have to spend an extra $CAD18.25 but it is worth every cent.

Sfong, you can't buy Skinsceuticals on EDS. Smile
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Hmm, I actually have a $50 voucher and was planning on spending it on my fav PSF products. However, over the last week or so I've been following the thread on Kering Herzog products and I'm now hoping EDS will start carrying this line Razz . EDS? Any chance KH line may be added to your great selection of brands and products?
R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I would buy NeoCutis Bio-Restorative Skin Cream and/or Hyalis 1% Hyaluronate Refining Serum. I am dying to try this skin care line. I asked for samples with my last EDS order but there weren't any.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 am      Reply with quote
I was lucky and got one! I bought the Cellcosmet sample kit and needed more of the PSF Grean tea cleansing milk.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
I am considering either Clarisonic or Zeno!!!
Don't waste money on Zeno. I would like buy a Baby Quasar red light and Valmont renewing pack. Brick wall So when can we have this gift voucher?
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I won a voucher and got the Karin Herzog eye cream and the Juara turmeric antioxidant mask. I had tried a sample of the Juara mask and splurged on it - it costs much more than I would usually spend on a mask but I think it's worth it. I think it would be good for people with rosacea / redness issues as it really calms my skin down. So far, I like the KH eye cream too.

Thanks EDS!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I know exactly what I'd get, Decleor Baume Excellence. I have been using a sample of it this last week and really like it. I wake up with soft "fresh" skin. I love this line so it's no surprise but I didn't have the same results with the Essential balm. Definitely what I would get. But since I have no money right now (literally) I'll just have to wait.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
All the Eminence'mask Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Geeez, this thread just reminded me I have a $50. thingy I haven't used yet..

I'm off to see what goodies I can find, and Juice Beauty will be my 1st stop ... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if you got the $50 voucher and the product you want is more, can you still get a forum discount?
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 am      Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure you'd just get the $50 subtracted from your total cost. Your chosen product minus the $50. I see you won the draw Bira, nicely done!
Do you know what you're going to get? I like this thread because I always get so curious about what people would choose. And it's nice to dream. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Try something new.Also I'd buy the Clarisonic.That seemed very interesting.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I'd buy Valmont Renewing Pack.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 am      Reply with quote
I used my voucher to buy VC serum after reading so many raves here. Very Happy
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
CMAYC wrote:
I thought this could make for an interesting thread.

Would you try something new?

Or re-order a favorite product?

What would that be?

Or maybe put it towards a more expensive product that you've always wanted to try but never wanted to spend that much?

Do share!

I think I would try the Dr H rejuvenating mask. Or go ahead and buy a BabyQ.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
I was wondering if you got the $50 voucher and the product you want is more, can you still get a forum discount?

Yes, you still get your forum discount. Just put your forum name in the comments section when you check out.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
ximing! congrats u finally have a voucher! ive been here for like 3 -4 years and never gotten it! tough luck! lol

Anyways if i had the 50 i'd get the Epidermx II or the DermatixC
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
NIA 24 Sking Strenghtening - I want to try badly!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
NIA 24 Sking Strenghtening - I want to try badly!

Sister, you can buy a travel size sample of it from this website http://www.skin-etc.com/nitrsipr.html
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Dream comes true. I am the winner of 24 March. I got a $50 gift certificate. I am going to re-order Obagi again. So happy
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |