Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)
just got my AlphaDerma CE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
hi,every one,i am new of this sit:)
can i use cream after AlphaDerma CE?
i am dry to normal skin type:)

many thanks
fang:)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
fang:

Welcome to the forum. Yes you can use a moisturizer after applying Alpha Derma CE. Wait about 5-10 minutes before layering another product over the CE. With continued use, over time you may find that you no longer need the extra moisturizer as Alpha Derma CE is quite hydrating.

This is a wonderful product that you are almost certain to be happy with.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
fairlady wrote:
fang:

Welcome to the forum. Yes you can use a moisturizer after applying Alpha Derma CE. Wait about 5-10 minutes before layering another product over the CE. With continued use, over time you may find that you no longer need the extra moisturizer as Alpha Derma CE is quite hydrating.

This is a wonderful product that you are almost certain to be happy with.

thanks for the info..I am waiting for mine to arrive.
Lou
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
thanks,fairlady
i will update the result later,maybe 2 months?

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Fang, How are you liking the Alpha Derma? I just got mine 2 days ago, and literally saw subtle results the next day!
Was wondering if you noticed the extra "perk" that I have....I massage over my whole face, including lips. It is definately giving my lips a nice plumpness...something I didn't expect!
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:07 am      Reply with quote
hi,bdancer
i am glad to hear that it works for you

i used them for 2 days now,both morning and evening.
nothing happened to me yet,i feel the AD is hydrating,but not good enough for my dry skin.i have to go back to my la mer for evening,and just use AD in morning.
but i will apply it as my neck cream all the time:)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:22 am      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
hi,bdancer
i am glad to hear that it works for you

i used them for 2 days now,both morning and evening.
nothing happened to me yet,i feel the AD is hydrating,but not good enough for my dry skin.i have to go back to my la mer for evening,and just use AD in morning.
but i will apply it as my neck cream all the time:)

Don't expect results after two day. Give it a few weeks. Wink Some people do need extra moisture over AlphaDerma. In the summer I have not problems. However, winter with heat and fireplace fires I will use a moisturizer on top of ADCE. Actually, just put your LaMer on top to AlphaDerma. Good luck

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:53 am      Reply with quote
I must be hiding under a rock.

Could someone please tell me exactly what ADCE does?

TIA

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I must be hiding under a rock.

Could someone please tell me exactly what ADCE does?

TIA

AlphaDermaCE Wink

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
got my alpha derma and skin prep...was so excited to try it...one pump of the skin prep and off the counter it went..the bottle breaking all over the floor... Sad
what luck...
Lou
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
oh,no~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sad
i can feel for you
did same thing before

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Winnie- Do you use the prep and ADCE all over, or just as spot treatments?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
bdancer wrote:
Winnie- Do you use the prep and ADCE all over, or just as spot treatments?

I'd love to know that too. And does anybody know what % of DMAE is in it?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
yarinog

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me if Vivier VitC+Kine can be use before or after ADCE? And if Retin A can be use at night and ADCE in the a.m.?
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:17 am      Reply with quote
I use the Vivier Vit C w/ Kine & ADCE. In the morning I apply the Vivier first on bare freshly washed skin. I wait about 15-20 Mins then apply my skin prep & ADCE. If you don't have 15-20 Minutes to spare, I believe the minimum wait time after Vit C is 10 Minutes.

As far as how much DMAE it contains: I think it states that it contains the optimal percentage of DMAE but I do not know what that % is. Perhaps Winnie would know that information.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, fairlady! I am about to purchase ADCE.
MrsDowFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:
got my alpha derma and skin prep...was so excited to try it...one pump of the skin prep and off the counter it went..the bottle breaking all over the floor... Sad
what luck...
Lou

O no....I feel terrible for you Lou. Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
MrsDowFire wrote:
Loumomofthree wrote:
what luck...
Lou

O no....I feel terrible for you Lou. Crying or Very sad

ahhh thanks Very Happy

funny thing is when I tell my dh about these crazy things..I usually say.."can you believe I dropped my new bottle of so and so"...and he will say.."Yes, I can believe it and why are you so surprised"...he.he..I guess I am just an accident waiting to happen..
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi girls,

I am turning 24 in April. I know I probably don't need wrinkle treatment for my face. But should I consider some anti-aging products to prevent wrinkles? I DO have some expression lines on my forehead (i frown alot.. i know its bad bad bad!!!) and some finelines under eye.

I am overall looking for an eye cream that treats the fine lines, and something to lessen my expression lines!

I know JB is a very good product, is there a product for me?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Probably a silly question, but can ADCE be used in place of a regular Vit C serum?

TIA!
racheli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:50 am      Reply with quote
fairlady wrote:
...As far as how much DMAE it contains: I think it states that it contains the optimal percentage of DMAE but I do not know what that % is.

this question i asked their support twice (by email) - and never got a reply...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Just got an email special for http://www.spalook.com for JB fans!

FREE full-size Janson Beckett
Vitamin C&C Facial Serum!
Use code JBCC

fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Just got an email special for http://www.spalook.com for JB fans!

FREE full-size Janson Beckett
Vitamin C&C Facial Serum!
Use code JBCC

if you roder $75 or more
same gift available on EDS for long time,but only can get with Janson Beckett order.
i got mine with my last order,just love it.very nice serum.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am really interested in SkinCeuticals serum CE Ferulic . I am wondering to see the differenc between SkinCeuticals and JK。 Thanks!
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi girls, I'm planning to order a 4 oz CE serum from eds. I just want to know how long 1 oz serum can last for so that I can estimate how long it will take me to finish such a giant bottle, lol. Thanks in advance:)
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |