Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My FIRST EDS Order Arrived!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Kel
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:21 am      Reply with quote
I am so excited-my first EDS order arrived this morning (unfortunately the courier came at 7:30am just as I was changing! Embarassed)
Everything was packaged beautifully! I had to run out the door to school but, I had to take a second to tear open the box-it was like Christmas! I can definitely see why the people on this forum continue to shop at EDS! I'm starting to see reasons now to justify buying other products I don't normally need.... Surprised

In addition to my order I also received:
A sample of Yonka lait nettoyant and gel nettoyant
A full-sized Jane Iredale blush (the colour escapes me but, it's quite pretty....)
2 little samples of Valmont-I believe it said something about Rejuvenating but, I can't quite remember the name. I've never tried Valmont-can anyone tell me what it's like and used for? I noticed that it's quite expensive!
And my Yonka hand creme which was a free gift with my order of Yonka products.

Wheee! Smile

Thanks EDS and Magda-the box made my day!
Kel
havana8

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Isn't it exciting to get an EDS box? The Valmont samples have descriptions, an ingredient listing and instructions for use printed on the inside of the outer packaging. Just rip those puppies open! Laughing
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kel,

Valmont is an anti-aging skin care lines. It is from Switzerland. In order to tell you the functions of the products, please tell me the name of your samples.

Regards!
kareni
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
EDS offers some of the best customer service I have EVER received
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Oooh, one of the things I love about online shopping is the Christmasy experience of waiting for a package to arrive, then opening the box when you finally get it. There's a lot to be said about delayed gratification, kind of goes against the instant gratification our hi-speed lives condition us for.

I LOVE getting my EDS packages too; the samples are a great way to try something you wouldn't have purchased on your own; enjoy your goodies Kel!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Wow Kel - How did you get a full-size blush? I am impressed....
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations, once you have ordered from EDS...there is no escape Laughing

Seriously, I love their extra samples, the lightning speed of shipping and their service.
irka
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Wellcome to the club of "making up reasons to buy something at eds" Cool And,yes,how did you get a full-sized blush?
Kel
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
The shipping was so quick too! According to my account, my order was shipped on the 19th. Considering we had the Easter holiday in there, I'm very impressed that my order arrived this morning-exactly 7 days (4-5 business days) later! I had to even call them at one point and provide additional banking information (which slowed down my order-and it was still speedy) and they were so nice! BC folks are lucky they can go to EDS, I'd love to go there for facials!

sistersweets-I received the full-sized blush through the 'random forum gift' available to Preferred and Senior members. What a treat! The colour is cocoa....I hope it's not too dark for me, I'll have to use it sparingly.

The two Valmont samples are Regentic Hydration Cream and the Bio Regenetic Serum. Has anyone had any experience with them? The inside cover (thanks for the tip havana8-I ripped those suckers apart!) says its for severe dehydration....what constitutes severe dehydration?! I don't know if that's really my skin type but who can pass up free skin stuff?! Wink
Kel
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sensing some envy over the full-sized blush. Bad Grin I just clicked on the "random forum gift for members" icon at the bottom of the page. There was also a link for Babor body stuff, I do believe. But, I love surprises...I lucked out this time! Smile

I'm so glad I joined the "yay payday, now how much can I justify spending on face stuff..." club!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats, Kel! enjoy your package Smile
by the way, does 'random forum gift' mean that you cannot choose it? it is chosen randomly?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I love everything about ordering from EDS: great customer service, fast shipping, fresh products,lots of samples, member discount and free products! AND OPENING THE PACKAGE!
havana8

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
by the way, does 'random forum gift' mean that you cannot choose it? it is chosen randomly?

Exactly, it's definitely more of a surprise. But if you put a brief description of your skin type, colouring, age, etc. in the comments field on checkout, EDS will try their best (if at all possible) to pick something compatible for you from what's available as a gift at the time...
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ripping open that box is the best feeling. It feels like Christmas with the excitement about what samples they have packed in with your order. I am very envious of the full sized blush Smile
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Kel...I have a funny feeling that this is your first of many to come! I discovered this site just over a month ago and I've already placed 3 orders!! Embarassed Not small ones either! Unfortunately, each time I placed my order, there were no forum gifts available. Crying or Very sad Great idea choosing the random gift. Sometimes taking a risk really pays off. Enjoy!!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:00 am      Reply with quote
thank you, havana8! this is helpful! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:47 am      Reply with quote
I've been ordering from EDS for years - and I still get stupidly excited when my box arrives! Laughing

I especially love it when I've ordered new, untried products, and it's also always fun to see which samples have been included.
Kel
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:19 am      Reply with quote
havana8-I didn't know I could include info. about my skin type in the comment box. I'll have to do that next time. I don't want to be too pushy about samples and getting the colours right etc... because I figure it's a freebie, you can't be too picky about free stuff! Although, EDS was right on the money. The blush looks great! Smile Still haven't tried the Valmont samples since I don't think my skin needs that much hydration right now.

Thanks everyone for the replies-I love hearing that other people are excited about their boxes too. I felt a little stupid skipping around the house in glee about liquids in a bottle..... Smile

It certainly has unleashed my inner skin care demon. I was showing my boyfriend all the goodies and couldn't help but point out the Clarisonic brush online,(ya never know, birthdays are coming up....) but, he just sighed and then gasped at the price. What do boys know?! Wink

I'll definitely have to post reviews on this stuff. The Yonka Emulsion is to DIE FOR!!! I can't believe I'm seeing results after two applications. Surprised
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
My husband just doesn't get it, getting for my box of EDS stuff is like Christmas to me:)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |