Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's the one FANTASY product you wish would be invented?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Girlzmommie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
OK, if you could wish for only one product to be created to your specifications, what would it be?

For me, it would be a physical GEL sunblock, with no white-ish caste, that would help mattify and control oilies and fill-in pores, at least SPF 30. I think a gel would be neat & clear, as opposed to all of the physical SPF creams on the market that can be heavy, occlusive, and leave a pasty white look.

Anyone else?
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
i would want a cream that could completely eliminate dilated cappilaries
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I want something that REALLY makes pores smaller. Not just something that makes them LOOK smaller. And while I'm at it, I'd like a cream that'll REALLY bust cellulite. Not just something that makes cellulite LOOK less like cellulite. Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
That's an easy one for me.....

A miracle cream that magically fills in the lines around my mouth and keeps them invisible all day. Oh, what the heck........better yet, it fills them in forever! (it is MY fantasy, right?) Laughing
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have two. One that I could dip my face in and when I wipe off the solution, I have no acne. The second one would be, I would like to have a lotion that I wipe on and my hair falls off (arms, legs ect)..without irritaion or redness.

I could go one, but you said one and I put two. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
anything that would make me a size 10 for the rest of my life.

It could be a creme, a pill, a lotion - I'm not fussy. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasy Product ....
First it would cost only $1.00,
be available to everyone and fix whatever you want.

Smile
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
skin care addict wrote:
Fantasy Product ....
First it would cost only $1.00,
be available to everyone and fix whatever you want.

Smile

Ah - much better! (sorta like the joke about the three wishes, using the wish for more wishes... or something like that)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'd want a pill that will help me grow 3 inches (height). How many fantasy products can I have? lol Also, I would want a magic cream that will erase all signs of aging and make my skin look supple like a baby's butt.
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Something to make eyelashes longer & thicker . . . that really worked!
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like a cream that totally prevents all sagging.
bluelily

Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
I'd wish for a product that would return my skin to how it was like as a baby Very Happy
Ch79
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Well, if we're talking skin products, then I would like an undereye cream that completely erased my undereye circles and prevented any wrinkles or bags from ever forming. Oh, and it would only have to be applied once a day, in the morning, as I hate forgetting to do stuff at night, and having to climb back out of bed to put on whatever cream I've forgotten.

But if we're talking about ANY kind of dream products - and I do think this falls under the "beauty" category as well - I want calorie free food. Any food you can imagine - calorie free. You like mac and cheese - here it is - calorie free. You like cheesecake - here it is - calorie free. Ahhh.... I'd happily kiss my fridge full of veggies and gym membership goodbye. Who's with me?!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
A super-duper acne banishing,pore-reducing,shine-minimizing cream...SPF included Rolling Eyes
That's not too much to ask from a product...is it?
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:01 am      Reply with quote
I would definately want to see a product that zaps away all traces of psoriasis I have on my skin and on my scalp.
Second, the pore minimizer would be wonderful.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 am      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
I want something that REALLY makes pores smaller. Not just something that makes them LOOK smaller. And while I'm at it, I'd like a cream that'll REALLY bust cellulite. Not just something that makes cellulite LOOK less like cellulite. Laughing

I second that! large pores and cellulite!
hate them!! Mad

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I want an eye cream which can help me to reduce dark circles completely & forever.
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 am      Reply with quote
My fantasy product would be a facial cream to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines all over the face, nect and chest.............Do you have one?????? Laughing
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Well, my fantasy product would be a skin cream would let you age beautifully but without wrinkles and sagging skin.
My second fantasy product would be a pill that would make you lose 10-20 pounds overnight with no adverse side effects and so that you ould never gain it back!
Maybe I should have been a scientist!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
a product that will get rid of all lines and wrinkles, all sagging if any and gives you bright glowing even beautiful skin Laughing ooh and this product would also have a very high spf that gives u full coverage and goes on well onto your skin Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
My fantasy product would make my hair thick and lush...I have had fine thin hair my whole life and getting thinner as the years fly by...ugh.

Hey I'll take some of that cellulite busting and disappearing line cream too!!!
wen_goldfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
haha it must be a pill that can fix all problem areas.
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
a cream that moisturises lightens any pigmentation protects from any environmental damage (sun pollution free radicals etc)works deep down to promote collagen and elastin and builds up the skin PERMANENTLY (if you stop using it it doesnt reverse)of course reverses any sagging and prevents any more!!!!!!! keeps cell turnover at a healthy rate so the surface is always fresh calms and soothes can be used over any area of the face (eyes etc) oh and
costs no more than what anyone can afford
Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
A cream that would clear up acne overnight. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:

I second that as well!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |