Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Karin Herzog skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies! Sorry I have been away for so long but real life got very demanding on my time. I wanted to pop in and give a quick update on what I am still using.

Oxygen Face- Still love this, I really think that this was responsible for healing my face up as well as shrinking up some bigger pores around my nose and cheeks. It has endless uses and ALWAYS makes my skin look fresh when I use it. I cant leave it on for an extended time cause I get greasy so fast here in TX, but using it as a 10 min. mask every day or every other has really been key in keeping my face clear. Will repurchase.

Essential mask- Sadly I my face became sensitive to the EO's in this and I ended up raw after using it so I had to shelf it. Will not repurchase.

Vita K 2- I had a bad reaction to this after a several weeks too, even if I used it as a mask my skin felt raw and sensitive after using. Would not repurchase.

Eye Cream- Still love this as well, takes about ten mins to really sink in but there is such a brightening/tightening/moisturizing of my eye area that the wait is well worth it. Makes an excellent lip treatment too. Would repurchase.

Face scrub- Love this mild scrub, not too rough or too light. Expensive but worth it for those who are scrub picky. Will repurchase.

Fruit Acids- For me this was very average. No other comments really. Would not repurchase.

Silhouette- Still haven't used this for the reason I bought it but it does a great job of healing up little body rashes/bites/cuts. Cant say if I would repurchase but will update later.

Chocolate cleansing- Not for me. Smells great tho. Would not repurchase.

Milk cleanser- Nice but I want a multitasker cleanser and this just didn't do the job of removing my MU. Would not repurchase.

All in all I think that this line is very good and worth the money if the products work for your skin. I would recommend starting with samples first and go from there.

I also have 3/4 of the Vita K 2 and a full Chocolate Cleanser if any one is interested please PM me, I really don't want to just throw them out.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fawnie,
Honestly, I don't think it will matter all that much since you're not using this combination daily, right? I use the VK2 and VK oil and while I had some initial dryness, I quickly adjusted. I think Cookie used the VitaApricot cream. My suspicion is that many of the people who experienced dryness didn't have the patience to wait out the adjustment process. Do let us know how it turns out, please. With that said, some people should probably just stick with the VK1 so I think you'd do just fine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Let me start you off with what I think are the big guns: Vitamin H &VK1...start off with that at least. Now since your skin is dry (I'm not) the rose cream may suit you as the VK cream. I think Leelee is using it, you may want to contact her. It has 1% oxygen, a good place to start. Hopefully someone with dry skin will pop about the KH oils.

That said, KH isn't a replacement for DNA repair. I use and love KH but I'd like my DNA repaired too Laughing You may want to check the ZO thread for a serum you could use along with KH.

BTW, I don't think the formula for remergent has changed already??
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Yes - I think the remergent is still good for the time being. Different products entirely. I love KH - especially the Cleansing cream, eyecream and VKII but I have oily skin. The ZO products are interesting but very pricey.

You can still get your remergent on Ebay for a while. Maybe you should stock up a bit.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
majorb,

my 2 cents is that you needn't switch to the entire KH line. All companies will tell us that it's best to use their line only.

So far, I've been mixing KH with Sothys, La Prairie, LRP and prescription treatments. My skin is doing great and happier than ever before! Having said that, it is important to slowly add in other products as the oxgyen intensifies the effect =)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I may not get to all questions right away since I have to go SHOVEL Crying or Very sad but, initial thoughts:

Vitamin H: love it under a VK. If I use it over, it's more moisturizing. I can't use it during the day, I'm too oily. You'll love the scent, don't get scared when you see the canary yellow colour.

Choco2: I like very much but again, I can only use it at night. It moisturizes well but I find I get oily during the day. Mind you, I should try now that winter's here.The fact that's it's too moisturizing for me probably makes it perfect for you!

The only reason I suggested VK1 is that's where most people start. If you don't have sensitive skin then I wouldn't worry. Choco2 is 1.15%.Unless you're looking as dull as dishwater though, you can start with a lower%.

Use Vit H under eye cream...love it!

Was there a question in there about retinol or actives? I use them under VK, VKs push them in deeper.

Ah yes, the AHA. It's very gentle, creamy, not greasy. You can't go wrong with it, but it depends on whether you're used to stronger actives.This is mild. I like the scrub better, otherwise I have too many layers going on.

P.S. PM Leeleedeedee about the rose cream. She's just sitting in front of the computer waiting for the ZO sunscreen to be added on EDS anyway. Laughing

If I missed something, ask away. Oh, I'm not up on the oils though.I always run away from oils.
tuningmyheart
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:16 am      Reply with quote
has anyone tried the Vita-A-Apricot?
I recieved a sample with my last order and loved it, it is 2%, like VK2, but moisturizing as well. I was wondering if this might be the choice I should make for winters in the future when I tend towards drier skin. My initial impression was good, though it is a bit pricier. I liked the idea of all the benefits of apricot oil and a vk wrapped into one product. and in the week I was able to squeeze out of my sample, using in the am, my face responded well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I'm here. I just switched over from the ZO skin health thread to this one. I might as well help majorb with KH since there is no new info on ZO - sigh!!!!

Majorb, I have very dry, sensitive skin and I use the Vita-A-Kombi Facial oil underneath my KH oxygen products. It's a lovely oil and very good for those of us with dry skin who are trying to get used to the oxygen creams. I find that it gives a lovely glow to my face. Make-up can be easily worn over it.

As for the Oxygen products I alternate among Vita-A-Kombi 1 - Rose Face Cream - Choco2. They are all lovely on the skin. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend starting with the 1% oxygen and then slowly moving up to 2%. If sensitivity is not your problem you could go with Choco2 which, as marina says, is only 1.15% oxygen or Vita-A-Kombi 2.

I don't find the vitamin H very moisturizing for my dry skin. It is a beautiful cream, but I ususally pat some on over my moisturizer as an added skin treatment.

I hope this helps you.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 am      Reply with quote
You definitely don't need a toner..I've stopped using one years ago, extra step and expense. I don't think the KH one is anything to write home about judging from the ingredients anyway.

Still shoveling...SNOW on top of ICE which was on top of more SNOW. The fluctuations in temps have been maddening.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Creme AHA
I've used Epidermx. If you love it and perhaps want a change, try KH Mild scrub instead of the creme AHA. The scrub bits are made from marble powder and you can never over-scrub with it.

OFC vs VK1 vs VK2
Oxygen face cream is recommended for ladies under 30 with acne. Personally, I prefer VK1 to OFC, it is more hydrating and has a lovely souffle texture.

I'm still fighting a battle between ordering VK1 or VK2 myself.

VK1 pros - Read in an EDS post that a UK therapist recommends VK1 and staying with VK1 if the skin is happy. IIRC, she said there is no reason to move to VK2 if our skin is happy.

VK2 pros - higher oxygen level and better for people who are acne prone.

If you are orderng VK2, ask for samples of VK1. The sample package lasted me 1 week - decanted into a small container. This way, you can ease your skin into the oxygen with VK1 before using VK2 for the long term.

Moisture
I'm acne prone and don't like the idea of the VK facial oil. I've tried the additional sweet and really love it. After reading around, I get the feeling that additional sweet is meant to ease us into the oxygen routine and that vit H is a stronger product (this is my personal opinion!!)

Eye Cream
Abit off topic here since I've never tried the KH eye cream. I use La Roche Posay Redermic eyecream. It does contain retionol. It beats LP and Sisleya hands down!! I'm getting the Karin eye cream too and intend to use one in the day n night!

- I have a word document summarizing what i considered important posts from this extremely long thread. it took me 2 weeks to finish reading!! if you're interested, pm me and i'll email it to you =)

- don't forget to stop your actives 1 to 2 weeks before you start KH! The actives can be added back later.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
majorb, here's an independent review by GO for Karin Herzog's products. It's dated 1998! I LOVE classic items that's gone through the trials of time :

http://goinside.com/98/12/herzog.html

hth Bad Grin

ps you can tell i'm nutz about KH!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:20 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Love that review, snowstar! How fab that these same products are still going strong!

Can I just ask with the additional sweet is, please? I can't seem to find that one.

I'm pretty sure it's this one, they've changed names (sort of)

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/karin-herzog-additional-n-p_9118.htm
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
If you can get both the vitamin H and a kombi you will love how they work great together. I started off with kombi 2 and felt it was a little too strong for me so I use the 1. At night I will put on the vitamin H and over it the kombi 1 and I wake up with beautiful, hydrated skin.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Yes, it's me, the skincare ignoramus, asking yet more daft questions. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I seem to remember reading something about stopping actives 14 days before starting with Karin Herzog.

Does anyone currently use DMAE serum or Relax-a-Line in tandem with Karin Herzog products? Is it a bad idea to do so?

And if anyone does use these 2 additional products, at what point is it best to apply them whilst using KH?

Are you sure you aren't thinking about 302? I don't remember anyone stopping their actives before KH. I know I kept mine up. Maybe those with sensitive skin used KH exclusively for a bit..especially if they needed to help breakouts or just wanted to isolate the kh effect. I use VK2 over whatever active I'm using, but I don't have sensitive skin and I want the blasted active to absorb. Now if yer active is retin-a, then I may be a wee bit more careful.

I don't think your 2 products would be a problem but why not use KH alone for a bit and see what happens? Or, use KH at night & dmae & relax-a-line in the a.m. Have I helped?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've used Vitamin c with VK2 over (waiting at least 10 minutes in between) for a long time. I need to order my third jar. I love KH. I use other products but always go back to KH - and it is my go to for "the night out" - glow on......

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Hello elee123....Karen Herzog has two sun protection creams. Additional Day Cream is a very light sunscreen at SPF 2 which is to be worn, I would say, just around the house to protect from very slight UV rays. The other is Day Protection Cream with a SPF 10 for outdoors.

You can wear these everyday or just when you are outdoors. It would be your choice.

Personally, I only wear sunscreen when I'm outdoors, under the sun, for a certain period of time. I have a strong dislike of sunscreen. JMO
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Skinelements.com is having a 20% off sale when you spend $80. The code is "karin"
I can't link yet, but if you add http://www. to the words below, it'll bring you there !!!
skinelements.com/kahesa.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Ottawa shopper!!! Your exciting news came 2 days late! Sad
But im gonna bookmark it so i will get the best deal next time and buy more! Very Happy
Sis i have tendency to get oily too but at times when i overdo stuff, i have oils and hydrosols from GOW. Which you reminded me i can still use them!
Ive also gone ahead with my CP orders.

Leeleedeedee since i ordered choco2, i reckoned i should not be getting a C till i get my new KH stash and try it out first right?
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
leeleedeedee wrote:
Karin Herzog just came out with this product. It's being sold as we speak, but of course it will take some time before all stores carry it. If I remember correctly I think it comes in a tube and not a jar. I'm happy for that!!

LeeLee ... would you mind posting the link to the product? I wasn't able to find it on the KH site. Rolling Eyes

Maybe this will help:

http://www.karinherzog.ch/sm/upload/doc/147489_1449075310.pdf

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I have rosacea. My biggest problem is a permanent flush on the cheeks. My chin has the classic rosacea symptoms, with bumps and redness. I didn't purchase the rosacea kit, but I have tried the Pro CC, and it did not aggravate the rosacea, but I just didn't care for the way it felt.

I have not tried the Vita-A-Kombi oil.

Vita-A-Kombi1 seemed to smooth out the bumps, and I think I am seeming some improvement in redness, but it's only been two weeks, so too soon to tell.

I've only tried the Vita-A-Kombi2 once, and expected it to aggravate my skin, but it did not. I'm planning to start using it in my evening routine in place of VAK-1.

The Vitamin H cream does not aggravate my rosacea. At night, I've been PSF Bio-Copper Serum, VAK-1, topped with Vitamin H. In the morning, skin looks smoother and pores look tight. I find myself reaching for a lighter foundation, because there is less discoloration to hide, both hyperpigmentation and redness.

I hope that helps, RussianSunshine! I hope someone will post about long-term rosacea improvement from using KH.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nadjazz: Thx for posting about the late day flushing. I think you had said that you noticed yourself flushing late afternoon - that is exactly what is happening to me. Initially I thought it was just hormone time for me, but when it was still happening after that time passed ... ??? I find this journey a little frustrating, but I was definitely flushing more than I had been.

What is a little tricky with these methods is that I hadn't noticed anything with the Vit C, so I thought it was great. I suspect, like with many more natural products, there is a cumulative effect. If that is the case with the Vit C, it certainly could be causing the flushing.

I really like the Revaleskin Intense Serum with the KH, but I'll hold off until I've used it for the month. I also ordered the Topix Relenix Power of 3 Serum. I am a little scattered brained today - remembering the info, but not who provided it ... so I apologize for not giving credit accordingly .... both items had been recommended for redness. This poster had told me that she had Rosacea, that it had started with redness and flushing. She said that she used the Revaleskin at night and the Topix Power of 3 in the morning. I like the idea of the serum so that I can still use the KH creams. I ordered the Topix, but haven't received it yet.

She said that, along with some diet changes and these products, she doesn't notice the redness at all anymore. When I use the Revaleskin, my skin calms immediately ... good sign for me, becuase that doesn't normally happen. I will say that I tried the Priori Coffee Berry and didn't notice the same effect. I wouldn't order the Priori again.

I use the Revaleskin and then an oxygen cream on top - normally the Camomile (it has 1% oxygen.

ETA ... Here is the link - It was Amonavis Smile
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6390800&highlight=revaleskin#6390800

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:

You shouldn't be using GHK-Cu peptides with hydrogen peroxide products. The GHK peptide is considered fragile and breaks down easily, so in effect you are wasting your copper product when you layer it with a Karin Herzog product which contains hydrogen peroxide (VAK-1 or VAK-2). Or so the theory says! Both of your products (PSF Bio-Copper Serum and SkinBiology's Super GHK Serum) are based on the GHK-Cu peptide.

I think, I've heard about not using CPs and KH oxygen products as well, do not recollect the source... Lacy53, do you mind sharing the source? Smile

Sorry I have been posting on the fly this weekend and making errors in my posts. As far as references for my statement goes, you can look for articles online about peptide fragility; there are a few. Information specifically about GHK-Cu and hydrogen peroxide are discussed here:

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7270023352/m/3970061395?r=3310043395#3310043395

I usually check the SkinBiology forum for information on GHK-Cu; Dr. Pickart is a reliable source.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I've used KH for a few months now and am ready to give a proper review! Very Happy

Profile: Early 30s / sensitive, acne and congestion prone asian skin

Professional cleanser:
Used p.m. after oil cleansing remover. 1.5cm every time on dry skin.
Vaseline like texture. Superb cleansing without any tightness in feel and texture of skin. Important part of routine to help in congestion and blackheads.

Oxygen Face Cream:
a.m. or p.m. during oilier days.
Product slightly drying on cheeks during normal days. Oilier tzones or days with more breakouts greatly benefits from this.
When it feels slightly drying, Vit H used on top and helps!!!
When used thicker as a face mask, greatly aids in extractions of blackheads. For zits coming to a head, OFC helps to bring zit to surface. Doesn't really help in drying it up though.

VK2
a.m or p.m
Helps to keep skin in normal mode. Keeps skin congestion free. Reduces blackheads with daily use. Normalizes skin so no need for additional moisturizer. Superb maintenance product.

Choc2
a.m or p.m
Does same for me as VK2 except that its more moisturizing. Mine has a funny smell which makes me much prefer VK2 instead. During oily days, used in p.m. results in oily tzone in morning.

Vit H
a.m or p.m
Used only during drier days. Seems like my skin don't really need it? Helps alot when I have dry patches. Heals them over night.
Love the bright color and smooth texture. Sinks in quick and easy too.

Essential mask
p.m.
Used only once and resulted in super active oil glands after which. Confused With so much good reviews on this, I'm not too sure what may be going wrong. For sure leaves the skin soft and supple.

Day protection
a.m.
Helps skin stay matte. Not sure what difference this has with other mattifiers? It sure feels similar though. Very little is required. Else drys the skin up big time (from experience)
Doesn't clogs pores.

Silhouette
Still hate the tingling feeling. Used on thighs. Amazing lifting properties. Leaves thighs lifted and cellulite very smoothed out. LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!

Hope above helps!
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Time2Bme, what are your the most favourite KH products so far?

Hi RS

I have tried almost all of the products and the only one I found that I definitely won't re-order is the Vit H cream. As far as my favourites go:

1. VAK 1% cream & VAK 2% cream: Right now I'm using the 1% every morning, but once the weather warms up and my skin isn't as dry as it is right now, I'll switch back to the 2%.

2. Chocolate Cleanser: I don't know whether I'll use this in the summer months, but right now I love this. I massage it into my skin and then use a very soft (either bamboo or microfibre) wash cloth soaked in hot water to remove it. I place the cloth on my face and hold it there for a few seconds and then gently drag it down my face. It completely removes the cleanser and I'm left with soft clean skin.

3. Hand & Nail Cream. I am on my 3rd tube of this stuff - can't say enough about it !!

4. Oxygen 3% body cream. This stuff isn't something that you will go through quickly, but it is a great product to have on hand. It has faded the purple lines in my stretch marks and has faded the darker pigmentation I had on my waste. I had had shingles a year ago and was left with a purple-looking splotch. The Oxygen cream is fading this. It has also made a big difference in my toe nails. The nails are nice and white now - they had been stained from nail polish. My nails are also the healthiest they have been.

5. Camomile Cream. I use this at night.

6. VAK & Apricot cream. I also use this at night and really like it. I find it the richest of the night time creams.

7. Choco2. I've used this during the AM and PM, but prefer it at night. Because it is recommended for menopausal (pre and post) women, I use it when my hormones are flaring up - mid month or just before my period starts. I use the Chocolate cream over it at this time of year, because my skin is so dry. I don't think I'd need the Chocolate over top once the weather is milder.

8. AHA Cream. I use this over a VAK cream at night. I use it a couple of times a week.

9. Day Protection: I should have put this higher on my list, because I really like it. I used it daily when I first started using KH products. Once my skin became accustomed to them I didn't find I needed it anymore. When it got really cold, my skin started to get really dry. I started using it again over the VAK 1% in the morning. It is really nice. It dries matt, not greasy feeling. When my skin isn't as dry, it is too much for my skin. I doubt I will use this cream in the spring to fall months, but it is a great product for winter.

10. Eye Cream - soaks in great and you don't need much. Just make sure you avoid your eye lashes and eye brows, because it'll turn them blonde !

I've also tried the Cleansing Milk and the Additional Sweet Cream. The Cleansing Milk is a good alternative cleanser when I don't feel like using the Chocolate Cleanser; it is faster and my skin is left feeling soft ... but of the two the Chocolate Cleanser is a lot nicer IMO. The Additional Sweet Cream was a great addition when I first started with the line, but I probably won't reorder. It didn't take my skin long to adjust to the KH products and once I did, I found the Additional Sweet too much. When I do need something extra over the one of the oxygen creams I use at night (Choco2, Camomile or VAK & Apricot), I prefer the Chocolate Cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
No need to apologize. I think I'm the one whose been a little slow today Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |