Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Most expensive and disappointing product you have bought?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Ditto Creme de la Mer.I have used three bottles of it.Nothing has been changed...... Embarassed
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
strivectin, perricone products
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Renewing Pack - most expensive just an acceptable result, sadly the miracle didn't happen to me! sorry to all Valmont fans.
Sisley All day all year - used 3 bottles, a nice day cream but that's it (luckily I got it for free so I shouldn't complain much)
Guerlain exfoliator - a total waste of money
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Creme de la mer.it's useless for me,just Moisturize the dry skin.
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I got talked into buying the Chanel Sublimage face cream... $250 wasted on a nice smelling basic cream that just stings my face... Meh.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Sisleya Daily Line Reducer Anti-Wrinkle Sad
justinapan
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 am      Reply with quote
DR brant r3p
Malishka31
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I like Creme de la Mer.

what i find useless but continue to use because i spend money on it is Decleor experience L'age= not sure what that does, if anything.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 am      Reply with quote
For me, it's a tie between Baby Quasar and Nuface. Ouch! My wallet still hurts. After those two massive disappointments, as well as Clarisonic and some other less-expensive wastes of money and time, I have sworn off beauty tools and devices.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:44 am      Reply with quote
My most disappointing product would have to be IS Clinical Super Serum. I was so excited to finally try this one out and I didn't notice any difference. I love Skinceuticals CE Ferulic so I'm sticking with that one.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I spent almost $500 on a bunch of skincare from Fresh.

Boy what a bust that was!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 am      Reply with quote
After read this post ,I think i will not buy cream de la mer.
finelinehater
5% products discount

Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:35 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Perricone products, hands down. I totally bought into his marketing propaganda, spent the money, and didn't see a darn thing change. Rolling Eyes

I agree! This woman at sephora convinced me to try like 200 bucks worth of perricone junk and all it did was make my skin burn and I don't have super sensitive skin! I should have stuck w/ my impression of those perricone infomercials from back in the day and ran far far away from his products!!!
finelinehater
5% products discount

Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:37 am      Reply with quote
starbuxxx wrote:
My most disappointing product would have to be IS Clinical Super Serum. I was so excited to finally try this one out and I didn't notice any difference. I love Skinceuticals CE Ferulic so I'm sticking with that one.

What do you think the CE Ferulic is good for? wrinkles?? I ask because I too did not like the Super Serum at all but their Pro-heal serum worked wonders for me. Of Skinceuticals, I have only used their clear eye serum and I didn't think it did anything.
finelinehater
5% products discount

Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 am      Reply with quote
I just looked up milia ya'll since I saw it mentioned a few times...gross! Has anyone find that certain products and/or certain lines will give you milia around the eyes? also - do they occur anywhere else on the face?
finelinehater
5% products discount

Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:20 am      Reply with quote
anjim wrote:
Where do I start? I swear every eye cream I have ever purchased has sucked! From Teamine to Ole Henricksen.
Everything from Mario Badescu(not that expensive, but way over-rated). Everything from Murad. Karen Herzog was the worst.
I use ISC active, pro-heal, and pro-vitamin serums and cleanser. So naturally I thought when they came out with the youth complex it would be fabulous so I had no problem shelling out the $ for it. Needless to say it did not live up to my expectations.
I also agree with the few other posters about Creme de la Mer. Crying or Very sad

I totally agree!! (xept for the murad for cellulite). Since I use many of the same ISC products as you, I was wondering if you've been having trouble since the products changed a few months ago??
cora-lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Creme de la Mer for me also
and
Cellex-C
and too many eye creams to remember.
and many high and low end foundations - e.g. Chantecaille Just Skin tinted moisturiser.
Or even Suki Tinted Moisturizer (which i thought i'd love, because i love their serum).
dagnolia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 am      Reply with quote
md skincare's all over blemish solution

caudalie vinoperfect serum

both rather pricy with utterly mediocre results
AMIntheMorning
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 am      Reply with quote
geisha, can you tell me a bit more about these platinum pills? I am intrigued... where do I buy and is there a thread on EDS with more info?

Thanks Smile

geisha707 wrote:
You know those products you have your beedy little eye on for ages and finally have the courage to get a second mortgage and buy?? And then they turn out to be a TOTAL waste of money!!

For me .....I found Creme de la Mer a REAL disappointment!

Rolling Eyes I would also just like to say a huge thank you once again to those who have given their advice for my Vegas wedding in May. I have purchased stuff from the Guinot range as it has been an old favourite on and off and it is really simple to use. Also bought perfectil Platinum skincare pills.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |