Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 1: Intro to a Non-Acid Regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 am      Reply with quote
What are your thoughts on safetox? Anyone using it?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
After readin about the Illuminair I ordered the following:

Is this what some of you guys use? Did I order the correct product?

Here is what I ordered:

Illuminare Cosmetics Illuminare Extra Coverage Foundation Concealer Florentine Fair
$27.00 | SKU# IC008 | 15 ml

Semi-Matte Finish Sunscreen Makeup - SPF 21 - .5oz (15ml) Squeeze Tube

An oil-free moisturizer, broad spectrum UVA/UVB non-degradable sunscreen and fine line minimizing makeup in one! Provides light to medium coverage to simply even skin tone and texture. Used alone it gives a soft luminous finish. This is the formula for those with normal to dry skin and helps to lock in moisture and hydrate the skin. May be set with a translucent face powder for a matte look.

Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide-5% & Titanium Dioxide-4.4% Ingredients: Deionized Water, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Iron Oxides, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Panthenol, Benzalkonium Chloride

Please tell me this is a good one to use with the 302 Drops???!!! I saw several different ones, but I am assuming all are mineral make-up and will be okay...But anyway, the above is the one I just ordered.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:12 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Semi-Matte Finish Sunscreen Makeup - SPF 21 - .5oz (15ml) Squeeze Tube

Is it early enough to cancel the order? Look for loose powder mineral makeup - UGloGirl is a good one, and there are others that just aren't coming to me offhand.

This has dimethicone & copolymers in it (& a couple others I'm not sure about), and Dr Huber strenuously advises against those in makeup. In other words - if you use them, they'll likely do more harm than good, and it's a toss up whether or not you'll have any real results with 302.

I know that first page and the 302 FAQ is a lot to take in, but try re-reading it - sometimes you catch things the 2nd or 3rd time that you miss on the first. But being familiar with the information will save you a lot of money, hassle, and headache - and most of us here know that from experience Wink
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
I actually DID read it Very Happy Guess I am just a little slow Crying or Very sad

No! Laughing It is just a lot of information to absorb, that's all! Jennifer and Boski are great with answering questions - so definitely listen to them!
havana8

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Here is what I ordered:

Illuminare Cosmetics Illuminare Extra Coverage Foundation Concealer Florentine Fair

Please tell me this is a good one to use with the 302 Drops???!!! I saw several different ones, but I am assuming all are mineral make-up and will be okay...But anyway, the above is the one I just ordered.

Amy, Jennifer sells this so I would ask her if any of her 302 clients use it with success. I have used it in conjunction with 302 on occasion but so infrequently that I can't offer much help.

Regarding MMU in general, they all differ somewhat from each other and the best thing to do is to try/buy samples before purchasing a full size. A few pages back, I listed some of the MMU brands that are popular with EDSers in case you are interested. As always, your mileage will vary with them depending on your skin condition or sensitivities (for example, I can't use MMU with bismuth in it), your coverage needs and whether your skin is dry, oily or normal. I personally use RMS UnCoverup alone or sometimes with a light dusting of dusting of MMU over top. Others use the 302 Recovery Minerals and seem to like it.

ETA: around pages 33 and 36 Boski mentions using Illuminaire although she preferred UGlo Girl at the time
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Here is what I ordered:

Amy, Jennifer sells this so I would ask her if any of her 302 clients use it with success. I have used it in conjunction with 302 on occasion but so infrequently that I can't offer much help.

Regarding MMU in general, they all differ somewhat from each other and the best thing to do is to try/buy samples before purchasing a full size. A few pages back, I listed some of the MMU brands that are popular with EDSers in case you are interested. As always, your mileage will vary with them depending on your skin condition or sensitivities (for example, I can't use MMU with bismuth in it), your coverage needs and whether your skin is dry, oily or normal. I personally use RMS Concealer alone or with a light dusting of dusting of MMU over top. Others use the 302 Recovery Minerals and seem to like it.

Yes, I actually read that and other posts regarding illuminarecosmetics.com and that us why I ordered from there....But now I am being told I need to try to cancel???? So confusing....But I sent them an e-mail, so hopefully they will cancel the order since I just placed it and then I will go through Jennifer...... If they send the MMU anyway, I guess I can give it a try and hopefully it will not do more harm than good or intefere with the 302 Drops.....
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Yes, I actually read that and other posts regarding illuminarecosmetics.com and that us why I ordered from there....But now I am being told I need to try to cancel???? So confusing....

I suggested cancelling because you need *loose powder*, not a liquid product. The Illuminaire powder, if they have one, might be perfectly fine. You're welcome to confirm this with Boski, if you like? But based on her past responses I'm sure she'll say the same thing. ETA - Dr Huber also says, every time it comes up, that liquid foundations/sunscreens are bad news. So, it's up to you, of course, but if you're looking to follow 302 protocol, loose mineral makeup is the way to go.

hth..
havana8

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Yes, I actually read that and other posts regarding illuminarecosmetics.com and that us why I ordered from there....But now I am being told I need to try to cancel???? So confusing....But I sent them an e-mail, so hopefully they will cancel the order since I just placed it and then I will go through Jennifer...... If they send the MMU anyway, I guess I can give it a try and hopefully it will not do more harm than good or intefere with the 302 Drops.....

Ohhhh! That's right! Laughing There was more discussion about Illuminaire starting near the beginning of this long thread as well as scattered throughout! Here is a smattering of them: mentions around page 14, page 21 etc, also pages 33 and 36 where Boski mentions using Illuminaire although she preferred UGlo Girl at the time; there's also this on page 73:

boski wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:
On the topic of sunscreen, I know that Dr H does not advocate liquid sunscreen. I have a tube of Clarins mineral sunscreen for eyes but it is in liquid form. There's no ingredients list that I can tell from (I don't have it with me at the moment) but it just lists titanium dioxide as the main ingredient. Is this acceptable or still a "no no"?

It depends on what else is in the Clarins. There could be some cloggers and irritants further down in the ingredient list. But I don't think you need a a separate SS for eyes. Whatever you put on your face should be okay on your eyes, if it's gentle enough. You can use any MMU with SPF, liquid mineral foundations (like Illuminaire), Recovery Minerals with SPF 30, one of the 302 SS, or the Calmskin Soothe with SPF 22. Those are all okay on the face and eyes.

Our skins all respond differently so yours may be just fine with it.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Ohhhh! That's right! Laughing There was more discussion about Illuminaire starting near the beginning of this long thread as well as scattered throughout! Here is a smattering of them: mentions around page 14, page 21 etc, also pages 33 and 36 where Boski mentions using Illuminaire although she preferred UGlo Girl at the time; there's also this on page 73:

boski wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:
On the topic of sunscreen, I know that Dr H does not advocate liquid sunscreen. I have a tube of Clarins mineral sunscreen for eyes but it is in liquid form. There's no ingredients list that I can tell from (I don't have it with me at the moment) but it just lists titanium dioxide as the main ingredient. Is this acceptable or still a "no no"?

It depends on what else is in the Clarins. There could be some cloggers and irritants further down in the ingredient list. But I don't think you need a a separate SS for eyes. Whatever you put on your face should be okay on your eyes, if it's gentle enough. You can use any MMU with SPF, liquid mineral foundations (like Illuminaire)

Thanks havana, I totally missed that! I thought liquid mineral makeups were still bad news because of all the occlusive ingredients.

Sorry to add to your confusion MentorAmy, but the good news is that even if you can't cancel, you might still be fine?
havana8

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I totally forgot too, Lowbrow! In fact, I think it was the discussion in this thread that prompted me to try the Illuminaire in the first place. Embarassed
sandralee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
sandralee wrote:
Boski-I've just used retin-a/tazorac for many years, along with a vitamin c serum. No harsh chemical or laser peels. I've used the acne serum twice, and no peeling occured. I also used Lightening drops (sample) and no bad results. My skin must be very tolerable of these products. I'm ready to move on, but slowly, and I'll be adding the lightening drops to the mix. As well as the acne serum 2X a week.

Sandralee, can you go into a little more detail on your past routine. Did you use RA/taz every night, a few times a week, etc.? What form of C did you use, and did you use it daily? Is that the only 2 things you have used on your skin A and C? What type of sunscreen did you use? Sorry for the questions, but I am curious about this as well as to how you are having these very quick results with 302.

I will say that I have used the Acne serum a few times already and I also have no peeling or dryness with it, either.

rileygirl-I used RA almost everyday for at least 15 years or more. Then two years ago I started using using Taz, as suggested by my esthy. I never had any peeling with the Taz. For about 2 months I got microcurrent facials, which included a mild glycolic peel, red light treatment and microcuurent. I did this type of facial once a week. I stopped doing this in June and then started using 302 in July. I used Skin Ceuticals C&E ferulic also for many years and a vitamin c product from my esthy. The suncreens that I've used are Neutrogena spf 45 & elta md spf 45.
Hopefully this answered all your questions.

News flash!After my second use of the acne serum, I did have alot of peeling, but no irritation. Smile HTH!
corpat
5% products discount

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
What is RMS concealer? Does it have silicone in it and does cover hyper pigmentation?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 am      Reply with quote
sandralee wrote:
rileygirl-I used RA almost everyday for at least 15 years or more. Then two years ago I started using using Taz, as suggested by my esthy. I never had any peeling with the Taz. For about 2 months I got microcurrent facials, which included a mild glycolic peel, red light treatment and microcuurent. I did this type of facial once a week. I stopped doing this in June and then started using 302 in July. I used Skin Ceuticals C&E ferulic also for many years and a vitamin c product from my esthy. The suncreens that I've used are Neutrogena spf 45 & elta md spf 45.

News flash!After my second use of the acne serum, I did have alot of peeling, but no irritation. Smile HTH!

Thanks for getting back to me, Sandralee. How very interesting. You used a ton of acids, chemical sunblocks, Retin A, etc., etc. and you aren't having any problems with 302 and actually having great results very early on. This is fascinating to me, goes against everything I have read so far! Very Happy (It looks like the only product you didn't use that I did was the hydroquinone!)
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
havana8 wrote:

boski wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

It depends on what else is in the Clarins. There could be some cloggers and irritants further down in the ingredient list. But I don't think you need a a separate SS for eyes. Whatever you put on your face should be okay on your eyes, if it's gentle enough. You can use any MMU with SPF, liquid mineral foundations (like Illuminaire)

Thanks havana, I totally missed that! I thought liquid mineral makeups were still bad news because of all the occlusive ingredients.

Sorry to add to your confusion MentorAmy, but the good news is that even if you can't cancel, you might still be fine?

That is okay....You guys just got me really confused, lol......I was able to cancel the order with Illum. & I placed an order through UGG for the Wheat colour MMU....So hoepfully I will be getting everything soon and my routine will be straight Smile

I went and purchased the Citafil (sp.??) that Boski recommended as a mild cleanser and started using it last night....only used my Amber Sun (lt. tinting moisturizer this am) So I am really hoping Boski gets back to me and tells me the Amber Sun solution IS okay to use, as I have invested so much money in that spray tan unit and really want to continue to use it....From lookng at the Amber Sun Dark" Ingredient list and the one on 21st skincares site (their sunless solution) I seen they both contain DHA & some other form of acid....Can't remember right off.....but they were the same.....

Hopefully I will receive the face and body bar and the 302 Drops today and I will start using immediately.....

I will keep everyone posted....I am limited to 5 posts per day right now, so I am going to try to save them, unless I really need to say something:) Smile

Thanks again for all the help everyone has shown.....You guys are fantastic....

If someone can tell me how to post pictures, I can post before and after pictures.....but I have no clue right now how to do that....I could go ahead and post the before, so everyone can see what I am trying to eliminate and maybe give me additional things I could try.

Thanks again,
Amy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
If someone can tell me how to post pictures, I can post before and after pictures.....but I have no clue right now how to do that....I could go ahead and post the before, so everyone can see what I am trying to eliminate and maybe give me additional things I could try.

Thanks again,
Amy

Hey, Amy. You need to upload your pics on to a site like photobucket and then you can just copy the code on this thread. Good luck with your 302!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
I also think my sunless solution with the DHA contains some type of acid.....Tell me certain acids are okay!!!????? Sad

Actually, the following are the ingredients my sunless solution contains....

Aloe Vera in Deionized & Purified Water, Eco-Cert Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Ethanol, Erythrulose, Caffeine, Copper, Glycerine, Firmaderm (Skin Firming), Vitamin Complex, AstraCran, Aquaxyl™, Fragrance/Odor Control, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenethyl Alcohol & Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, Red #33, Green #35, Yellow #5.

are the above okay or will I need to give up on my tan for a while?>

Again, Sorry guys, I am knew to this and just want to makecertain....

Hi MentorAmy,

I sent a note off to Dr H yesterday asking him to look at the ingredients of that tanner. I think some of those ingredients are their own proprietary creations (Firmaderm, Astracran, Aquaxyl, vitamin complex) and it will be hard for him to definitively say if it's okay or not. But I do see alcohol, fragrance, and dyes in it, and I don't think those are good to have in any topical that you put on a daily basis.

So, I would suggest putting your tanning system aside while you are using 302. Don't sell it just yet, just put is away for about 6 months. There are 302 self tanners. But I have never used them.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 am      Reply with quote
sandralee wrote:
Boski wrote:
BTW, what was your previous skincare regimen before 302? Were you a long-time acid/peel/retin-a/CP user? Just curious on why some people do better than others right away.

Boski-I've just used retin-a/tazorac for many years, along with a vitamin c serum. No harsh chemical or laser peels. I've used the acne serum twice, and no peeling occured. I also used Lightening drops (sample) and no bad results. My skin must be very tolerable of these products. I'm ready to move on, but slowly, and I'll be adding the lightening drops to the mix. As well as the acne serum 2X a week.

I think the danger comes when you apply the Acne Serum one night and then follow the next night with the Lightening Drops. Dr H did say people react differently, some more so than others, so you probably are more tolerable of the Acne Serum than me. Just be careful when you do Acne Serum with the Lightening drops and treat it like a special treatment, like a laser treatment, and only do once or twice a year as Dr H suggests. I wouldn't do it on a regular basis.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 am      Reply with quote
puregdstuf wrote:
Hi, anyone knows whether the untinted SPF 15 and SPF 30 are discontinued? I can't use the tinted ones cos it leaves a yellow tint on my fair skin and I really love the untinted versions, the only ones that dont clog. Other physical sunscreens tend to include coconut oil and/or shea butter which clogs my skin. Is there any way to let Dr Huber know that there are people out there who still uses the untinted version. Thank you.

I sent your note to Dr H. Maybe he'll bring back the untinted versions, if enough people want them.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

boski wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

It depends on what else is in the Clarins. There could be some cloggers and irritants further down in the ingredient list. But I don't think you need a a separate SS for eyes. Whatever you put on your face should be okay on your eyes, if it's gentle enough. You can use any MMU with SPF, liquid mineral foundations (like Illuminaire), Recovery Minerals with SPF 30, one of the 302 SS, or the Calmskin Soothe with SPF 22. Those are all okay on the face and eyes.

Our skins all respond differently so yours may be just fine with it.

Wow, what detective work, Havana!

Okay, back then when I tried the Illuminaire, I was looking for something heavy duty for times when I was in direct sun (boating, beach, etc). I believe, at the time, the 302 Recovery Minerals and tinted SPFs were not available, and I didn't like the white cast of the untinted 302 SPF 30. So the Illuminaire seemed a good choice, being a liquid MMU. I didn't use it except on a very few occasions because I just don't like the feel of liquid SS or foundations anymore. It was okay, but I never used it for any length of time to say whether it would have clogged my pores or irritated my skin. It did seem to get greasy looking after a long day of wearing it in hot humid weather. Now it sits in my drawer, as does the UGloGirl MMU, because all I use is the Recovery Minerals. I only use the 302 SPF 30 if I go to the beach or pool. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
sandralee wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me, Sandralee. How very interesting. You used a ton of acids, chemical sunblocks, Retin A, etc., etc. and you aren't having any problems with 302 and actually having great results very early on. This is fascinating to me, goes against everything I have read so far! Very Happy (It looks like the only product you didn't use that I did was the hydroquinone!)

I guess my theory that people who have the easiest transitions are skincare novices has been disproved Crying or Very sad When I think about it, I should have had a horrible transition, having been on acids, peels, CPs, BHA for a long time, much longer than most of y'all. But I didn't have much of an uglies phase at all. My skin just seemed to crave and love the 302 drops and F/B bar, it was "love at first application".

I definitely think there are other factors at play on how your skin reacts. Genetics, your age, your skin type, if you take meds, if you are not in the best health, drink excessively, smoke, all that affects your skin's ability to function as well. For this reason, you shouldn't predict your outcome based on anybody else's experience. That's why 302 doesn't guarantee results for everybody and has a return policy. Something that works spendidly for me may not do much for you, and it may be time to move on, especially if you've been following the guidelines and have been on it for 6 months to a year.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Thanks again,
Amy

Hey, Amy. You need to upload your pics on to a site like photobucket and then you can just copy the code on this thread. Good luck with your 302!

Here ya go......Any other recommendations? You guys can say whatever....I won't get mad, as I know I need something to help.....But the pics. are without make-up....so you guys can see the "real" me...lol...kinda scary...I know.....

Anyways....let me know if you guys think the 302 Drops will help me out....of course your opinions. Smile http://beautybloggingspot.blogspot.com/
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 am      Reply with quote
thank you boski! Smile Hopefully, it'll be brought back. (prays)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Here ya go......Any other recommendations? You guys can say whatever....I won't get mad, as I know I need something to help.....But the pics. are without make-up....so you guys can see the "real" me...lol...kinda scary...I know.....

Anyways....let me know if you guys think the 302 Drops will help me out....of course your opinions. Smile http://beautybloggingspot.blogspot.com/

Amy, I think you're a cutie! Very Happy How old are you? To me, it looks like you have similar problems to what Boski had when she started 302. I bet you will do Great on 302! I definitely will follow your blog.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

Amy, I think you're a cutie! Very Happy How old are you? To me, it looks like you have similar problems to what Boski had when she started 302. I bet you will do Great on 302! I definitely will follow your blog.

I will make you a deal.....I always ask people that know me (and know my age) how old I look and of course they all say I look my age....Like they would really say I look older....huh...... Rolling Eyes lol

Sooooo, I tell you what....Why don't you guys TELL ME how old I LOOK.....Then at the end of today, I will post my age........ Smile I have always wanted to do this with "strangers' anyways....so this works out good.......Its not like I can go up to strangers, in the street and ask them that....well I can but don't want to...... You guys that want can message me and that way it doesn't intefere with this thread...and get off-topic.....I have just always been curiuos as to what others think my age is.....so please let me know what you guys think and I will post my age at the end of today, in this thread......Probably with more questions...LOL.....

But, to add....yes, I also seen that I had about the same "problems" as Boski and that really made me want to go with this line....I hope my results are as good as hers.....she looks fantastic. Her pics. are the reason I have chosen this particular line.....I am so ready to get started......

I will definately keep up the blog.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
I have just always been curiuos as to what others think my age is.....so please let me know what you guys think and I will post my age at the end of today, in this thread

Oh, boy. I am really bad at guessing peoples age. I can't ever get it right! I'll send you a PM on my guess!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |