Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 1: Intro to a Non-Acid Regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lilmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Okay - that makes perfect sense. So, other SS's that are on the market that have physical sunblock only in them (Like the new Dermalogica line in orange boxes) may be better because of the physical blocks, but other ingredients may be irritating. I was interested in trying the new Dermalogica line - the super sensitive faceblock SPF 30 but it does contain Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer and Hexyl Dimethicone. I think I have heard here that dimethicone can clog pores and is not great for acne prone skin. So that explains it!!! 302 has some specially formulated SS that, although they are not powder, they also don't contain all of the clogging/irritating ingredients of most liquid SS out there!!!

Thank you, Lowbrowscientist!!
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 am      Reply with quote
lilmiss wrote:
Okay - that makes perfect sense. So, other SS's that are on the market that have physical sunblock only in them (Like the new Dermalogica line in orange boxes) may be better because of the physical blocks, but other ingredients may be irritating. I was interested in trying the new Dermalogica line - the super sensitive faceblock SPF 30 but it does contain Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer and Hexyl Dimethicone. I think I have heard here that dimethicone can clog pores and is not great for acne prone skin. So that explains it!!! 302 has some specially formulated SS that, although they are not powder, they also don't contain all of the clogging/irritating ingredients of most liquid SS out there!!!

Thank you, Lowbrowscientist!!

You're welcome, lilmiss Smile

And yup, you've got the idea - even some of the physical sunscreen products end up with (potentially) problematic ingredients, including the ones you listed.

Here's something very interesting that Dr Huber said awhile back, that should help to clarify the 302 position on liquid sunscreens and foundations. Notice that, surprisingly, Dr Huber is not inherently against silicones:

Silicone in makeup is so bad that it makes me want to chew nails. But not for the usual reasons, I LIKE silicones – they are nearly inert, have almost no hydrocarbon content (except the built silicones) and the skin tolerates them very well – excellent barrier to stop transepidermal water loss, and so on. They have definitely gotten a bad rap. BUT, when combined with a mineral powder the result is usually way, way too occlusive – as would be mineral oil or petrolatum or even jojoba oil – it is not the silicone per se, it is the gooey result, that leads to breakouts and problems, problems, problems.

Still, saying that, some formulators are quite artful and can incorporate silicones at very discreet levels in a formula and while the ingredient profile may sound rather poor, the functionality is outstanding. I wish I could tell you who, or what products – generally speaking it is a matter of trial and error, but as a general rule, liquid makeup is horrifyingly bad for skin, and dry powder makeup should be 99% just that. A little silicone to help spread might be fine, but my radar goes on when I see it. Know that most formulators are surpassingly lazy, indolent, arrogant, self-aggrandizing and believe everything THEY do is incredibly perfect and light years beyond the slightest criticism. I know this because I am one.

Caveat Emptor.

The statement I bolded/underlined is what leads me to believe that even mineral makeup in liquid form is problematic. However, there are people here who have used some successfully, and Jennifer at 21st Century sells one, so apparently they are still an option. Like everything else, it's probably a matter of individual tolerance and we just need to be very alert to how our skin reacts to the product in question.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
I live in SIngapore and wish they have a 302 esth here that I can show my skin too! LoL

I do feel spoiled living here in the states, since we pay less shipping and there's no currency conversion issues to worry about.

But, like you, I don't have an esty living anywhere near me (at least, not a 302 esty) -- who did you buy your 302 products from? Maybe you could email them some photos. That's what I did, and seeing photos is better than nothing, especially if they're good quality, high resolution photos. Otherwise, a careful verbal description will still get the job done Smile
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Thank you boski. I'm going to order Recovery Minerals for my SS. Is it a loose powder? With what do you apply it? Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Thank you boski. I'm going to order Recovery Minerals for my SS. Is it a loose powder? With what do you apply it? Thank you!

It's a powder SS. Comes in sifter jars. You need a kabuki type brush to apply. I like Jane Iredale's Handi Brush, it's very soft and easy to hold. It is pricey though, about $45 US. I'm sure other ladies have more reasonably priced brushes. Any fine, soft brush should do. If you can find one of those refillable pump brushes, that would be make it easier to travel with. Here is the consumer sheet for it:

Two sun reflecting mineral powders (UVA/UVB) for makeup and night-time healing, especially
for soothing red, irritated skin. Protects and heals. Day and night use. Reduces appearance of
irritated skin. Appropriate for any skin condition.

Description
10 gram clear PET sifter jar, in translucent (excellent for rosacea coverage) or tan (for olive
complexions)

Mechanisms
• improves moisture barrier
• hypo-allergenic
• naturally sun reflective SPF-30 (UVA/UVB)
• oil absorbing

Esthetic Results
Calms, soothes, heals - Tan shade also covers

Instructions
Apply mornings and evenings.

Precautions
Apply to test area and wait 24 hours. If irritation develops, discontinue.

Ingredients
Titanium dioxide, coral calcium, zinc oxide, iron oxides

Performance
Provides environmental protection, sun protection, improves healing, covers the look of irritated skin with natural purified minerals and absorbs excess skin oils. Especially recommended for acne and rosacea sufferers.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Terrific! Thank you. I'm ordering the translucent now.
Oh, sorry about the multiple posts. ???

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Once I do start the 302 regime.....I know the 302 Drops are to be used at night (2-3 times per week)....But the morning after I use the drops, should I wash my face with the Face & Body Bar or can I just apply the make-up OVER the 302 Drops used the previous night?

Hi Amy, here is a typical regimen for the first 2-3 months, after transition is done. You can start adding other things like the C Boost and A Boost after that. I hope you are not going to use the OTC moisturizers or SS and just stick with the oils or Calming Mist.

AM:
1) Alternate with washing with water OR F/B bar. If your skin feels really dry, I would just use water to cleanse.
2) IF NEEDED, jojoba OR hazelnut OR Calming Mist.
3) Brush on Recovery Minerals.
4) If you feel you need to cover anything, then use the UGloGirl MMU. Otherwise, this is optional.

PM:
1) Wash with your 2nd cleanser, for example 302 oily/combo cleanser or 302 normal cleanser.
2) On MWF, apply the 302 Drops on wet face.
3) Brush on Recovery Minerals for a night treatment.

After 2-3 months, you can start adding in and alternating the A Boost and C Boost with the 302 drops.

For example:
Monday: A Boost
Tuesday: C Boost
Weds: 302 Drops
Thurs: A Boost
Friday: C Boost
Saturday:302 Drops
Sunday: Rest day, apply nothing.

This is just an example. You may not need the A or C boost. You can adjust this if it is too much for your skin and reduce the applications of anything. You will know if its too much if your skin starts getting irritated or breaks out all of a sudden.

After 2-3 more months of this routine, you can start thinking about adding the more potent topicals (IF you need it). Some people will be perfectly happy with the regular strength topicals and not need to buy the Hi-Potency formulas. It's going to depend on how well you respond and how bad your problems are.

Its a very simple routine, but not really a set "routine". You can mix things around if you need to. Nothing is set in stone. It depends on how you respond and what you need to fix.

HTH

Thank you so much!

I got the 302 Drops and the Face & Body Bar today....I just cleaned my face with the soap, should I now apply the 302 Drops, with my face wet? or should I wait a little while and put a warm washcloth over my face, then apply the drops???? If I place the cloth over my face, should it be cold or warm? (Also, my face needs to be wet, at least a little when applying the drops, right?) Please let me know if it would work best to apply immediately after face and body bar cleansing or waiting....also....Didn't you guys say 3 DROPS WILL COVER the ENTIRE face?? Also, i see you said to wash with water or f&b bar in the am, so if for some reason I am in a hurry, will it be okay for the 302 drops, from the previous night, to be left on my face the following morning (Not rinsing or cleansing)? Forgot to add, I haven't received the UGG MMU as of yet, so will my Bare Essecials be okay for now? (Of course while using the 302 products)

I am so excited.....
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

I got the 302 Drops and the Face & Body Bar today....I just cleaned my face with the soap, should I now apply the 302 Drops, with my face wet?

Yes, apply with your face wet. And, one pump (*or less* for some people) will cover the entire face, and probably your neck too.

Quote:
Also, i see you said to wash with water or f&b bar in the am, so if for some reason I am in a hurry, will it be okay for the 302 drops, from the previous night, to be left on my face the following morning (Not rinsing or cleansing)?

Cleansing twice a day is too much for some people and it's fine to apply the Minerals or Spf 15/30 in the AM without rinsing or cleansing. That info is straight from the 302 website.

If you're acne prone, though, you will probably want to rinse or cleanse, at least in the beginning until your skin adjusts.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
If I place the cloth over my face, should it be cold or warm? (Also, my face needs to be wet, at least a little when applying the drops, right?)

It should be warm. Actually the hotter the better for people who can't get the drops to easily absorb (that was what was advised to me in the beginning). Yes, your face should be a little wet. Some people need a lot of water, others just a little. You just need to play with it and see what works best for you.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:
If I place the cloth over my face, should it be cold or warm? (Also, my face needs to be wet, at least a little when applying the drops, right?)

It should be warm. Actually the hotter the better for people who can't get the drops to easily absorb (that was what was advised to me in the beginning). Yes, your face should be a little wet. Some people need a lot of water, others just a little. You just need to play with it and see what works best for you.

What she said! lol

And, I forgot to answer earlier, but if you're using the cloth, you place it on your face AFTER applying the drops - the heat helps them to absorb better.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Okay....Just used the F&B Bar and the 302 Drops for the first time.......

Washed my face with the F&B Bar and then pumped Bottle(ONE) time and a little came out, so I spread that little bit on my entire face (tried to anyways) I think I actually got more on the left sife, which I started with, but I was too afraid to pump again, so I just left it at that.

No difference, as far as the feel of my skin, which I didn't expect.....It did absorb relatively quick on my wet face Smile Depending on the reaction (which hopefully I will not have a bad one) I may do a pump per side of my face.....I just didn't feel like the pump I did was enough....Which I was being cautious because I didn't want to "overdue" it, but I will learn.....I may have only did a half pump, I don't know...lol

I think I will do my 302 Drops every Mon., Wed., & Sat......and I may use the F&B Bar each night, as long as it doesn't over dry. I probably will just apply my Bare Essentials MU, in the morning......without rinsing at all.....at least until my moisturiser comes.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
Mars wrote:

It's a powder SS. Comes in sifter jars. You need a kabuki type brush to apply. I like Jane Iredale's Handi Brush, it's very soft and easy to hold. It is pricey though, about $45 US. I'm sure other ladies have more reasonably priced brushes. Any fine, soft brush should do. If you can find one of those refillable pump brushes, that would be make it easier to travel with. Here is the consumer sheet for it:

Two sun reflecting mineral powders (UVA/UVB) for makeup and night-time healing, especially
for soothing red, irritated skin. Protects and heals. Day and night use. Reduces appearance of
irritated skin. Appropriate for any skin condition.

Description
10 gram clear PET sifter jar, in translucent (excellent for rosacea coverage) or tan (for olive
complexions)

Mechanisms
• improves moisture barrier
• hypo-allergenic
• naturally sun reflective SPF-30 (UVA/UVB)
• oil absorbing

Esthetic Results
Calms, soothes, heals - Tan shade also covers

Instructions
Apply mornings and evenings.

Precautions
Apply to test area and wait 24 hours. If irritation develops, discontinue.

Ingredients
Titanium dioxide, coral calcium, zinc oxide, iron oxides

Performance
Provides environmental protection, sun protection, improves healing, covers the look of irritated skin with natural purified minerals and absorbs excess skin oils. Especially recommended for acne and rosacea sufferers.

I use the Bare Essentials Kabuki Brush (Short and fat one) & it is awesome.... You can get these knew on eBay for approx. $20

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys.....I gae in and went ahead and purchased the JOJOBA Oil from a local Natured Sunshine Store....

I wanted to make certain this is the CORRECT Jojoba Oil....

Here is the link: http://www.evitaminstore.com/Naturals-Jojoba-Oil-29583.html

It is made by: "HOBE NATURALS" It says "Organic Jojoba Oil" "100% Pure Arizona Grown"

So basically the ingredients say: 100% Pure Arizona Organic Jojoba Oil" Smile

Is this the right stuff???? Please tell me it is!!!!!

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
It looks right to me, Amy.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

Dr H wanted to pass along some information for treating polikoderma of civette. He couldn't recall who emailed him this for this info, so I'm posting it here. BTW, Dr H is running around like a chicken without a head right now. He will be traveling and out of the office, it sounds like, until 9/15 as of tomorrow. In case you don't get a response from him, that's why.

As mentioned in the note below, they are doing a name change to the Acne Serum. It's new name will be "Clarity Serum"...the reason being they are hearing alot of positive feedback from Advanced Dermatology of how they are using it to successfully treat rosacea, aging issues, pigmentation, as well as acne, so it's going to need a more descriptive and all encompassing name. He will be putting up new protocols on the professional website on how to treat these conditions with the Clarity Serum in the near (I hope) future.

Here is his reply on treating polikoderma of civette:

Also did you send me an email on polikoderma of civette (I am typing fast) ? We use 302 Drops, alternate with C Boost and then once per month use Acne Serum (soon to be renamed Clarity Serum, btw). The patient has to cover with Orx or SPF-15 or equivalent zinc oxide cream after applying Drops and C. This often will help – takes a bit of time.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Boski, not sure if you will see this before Dr. H leaves out of town, but could you check that he got the ORX that I sent that had the mold in it?
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl, that really stinks, huh! That would be my luck too!

I tried the JOJOBA Oil, that I listed above and it seems to do quite well. It definately leaves my face feeling nice. I had to use a little more than what I originally thought, as I tried 4 Drops and that wasn't cutting it.......I left my face wet from washing with the F&B Bar and then applied the JOJOBA Oil.

It is crazy because, as I mentioned before, I have a sunless tan unit and it typically lasts 7 days (the tan, that is) but the JOJOBA Oil made it streak badly......So I definately will have to re-consider doing the JOJOBA within a few days of my tan.

I hope everything gets corrected with the product you had.....If you don't mind telling, where did you purchase it from and did you contact that particular seller & what did they say? SORRY for being nosey......Just curious.

TTYL
Amy

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Amy, I use a person who has it drop shipped directly from 302. I think I am the only one who has had this issue, so not to worry at all. I mentioned it here on the forum, and Boski contacted Dr. H, who wanted me to send it back to 302 so they could check it out.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Amy, I use a person who has it drop shipped directly from 302. I think I am the only one who has had this issue, so not to worry at all. I mentioned it here on the forum, and Boski contacted Dr. H, who wanted me to send it back to 302 so they could check it out.

Good deal.....Unfortunately, things like that tend to happen at some point or another......

Glad everything will get straightened out.

Have a good evening guys!

Amy

foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
Hi Guys,

Dr H wanted to pass along some information for treating polikoderma of civette. He couldn't recall who emailed him this for this info, so I'm posting it here....

Also did you send me an email on polikoderma of civette (I am typing fast) ? We use 302 Drops, alternate with C Boost and then once per month use Acne Serum (soon to be renamed Clarity Serum, btw). The patient has to cover with Orx or SPF-15 or equivalent zinc oxide cream after applying Drops and C. This often will help – takes a bit of time.

boski - I was the one asking him for direction in treatment of P of C. His advice to me at the time ( 5 mos ago) was to apply Retin A 2X/wk (since that had been my derms advice); and Acne Drops 3X/wk (what I had at the time) and to switch to C Boost before exposure to the sun instead of the Retin A (since it is sensitizing).

So far, the method I've been using has worked out great. I actually had switched to the 302 Serum from the Acne Drops and typically use Retin A and C Boost about 1X/wk (if I remember). He's right on it being slow, but it is working great.

My skin has thickened up considerably and I have less bumps which were from raised hair follicles. It is also less sensitive to the sun & heat, but I still have to be careful there.

BTW - I'm quite surprised about his advice on applying the Acne Serum only once per month. HUH? What can that do? I was getting great results w/ just the Retin A 2X/wk. Things really kicked up when I added the Drops/Serum

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Arya2/Boski/Anyone

Can someone point me in the right direction (so I do't have to keep going through 100's of posts) as to where ARYA2 posted about how JOJOBA Oil done good for her skin?

The above was mentioned to me and I am wanting to read it, but can't seem to find those posts.

Can someone give an approx. page #?

Thanks in advance,
Amy

boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
boski wrote:
Hi Guys,

Dr H wanted to pass along some information for treating polikoderma of civette. He couldn't recall who emailed him this for this info, so I'm posting it here....

boski - I was the one asking him for direction in treatment of P of C. His advice to me at the time ( 5 mos ago) was to apply Retin A 2X/wk (since that had been my derms advice); and Acne Drops 3X/wk (what I had at the time) and to switch to C Boost before exposure to the sun instead of the Retin A (since it is sensitizing).

So far, the method I've been using has worked out great. I actually had switched to the 302 Serum from the Acne Drops and typically use Retin A and C Boost about 1X/wk (if I remember). He's right on it being slow, but it is working great.

My skin has thickened up considerably and I have less bumps which were from raised hair follicles. It is also less sensitive to the sun & heat, but I still have to be careful there.

BTW - I'm quite surprised about his advice on applying the Acne Serum only once per month. HUH? What can that do? I was getting great results w/ just the Retin A 2X/wk. Things really kicked up when I added the Drops/Serum

foxe,

Good to hear your P of C is clearing up!

You should think of the Acne Serum (or Clarity Serum) as a special treatment, a "kick in the pants" for the skin. It's very sun-sensitizing like Retin-A, and I'm only using that on my face once a week on alternate weeks or even less. I'll alternate with the regular A Boost.

I'm guessing that the skin on the chest is thinner and more sensitive due to the P of C and you need to really go slowly with the Acne Serum there. I would listen to him and not do more than 1 a month.

If the new routine isn't cutting it for you, free feel to email him. But remember, less is always best. The longer you are on the products and the more your skin returns to a healthy state, you want to reduce the usage of topicals and make your skin LESS dependent on them. Your results ARE permanent. Even with reduced usage, the results should remain at the current level at the very least. You may want to take a 2-week 302 holiday on the chest as well, when you see a plateau. I bet when you restart, you will see another level of improvement.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am      Reply with quote
boski - yes, it's great that my decollete is doing fantastic. I just wish my face had responded this well all along. Crying or Very sad

I can see using the Clarity/Acne Serum as mentioned if one can still fit in the A Boost. That makes sense. I only have a sample of the A Boost (and one of those tiny ones of the Acne Serum) right now. Do you think I could add the Acne Serum to a once-per-month schedule along w/ my Retin A? And, would that just replace one of the Retin A applications? (Which, at this pt, is only 1X/wk) I have a feeling that sample of Acne Serum would cover just my chest in a single app. There won't be any left over to try on my face. *sigh*

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am      Reply with quote
mentoramy - have you tried using the search button for those posts?

try typing in "jojoba" in the search line and "ARYA2" in the author line and see what comes up

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
boski - yes, it's great that my decollete is doing fantastic. I just wish my face had responded this well all along. Crying or Very sad

I can see using the Clarity/Acne Serum as mentioned if one can still fit in the A Boost. That makes sense. I only have a sample of the A Boost (and one of those tiny ones of the Acne Serum) right now. Do you think I could add the Acne Serum to a once-per-month schedule along w/ my Retin A? And, would that just replace one of the Retin A applications? (Which, at this pt, is only 1X/wk) I have a feeling that sample of Acne Serum would cover just my chest in a single app. There won't be any left over to try on my face. *sigh*

I asked Dr H because I don't know much about how Acne/Clarity Serum works for P of C, but it looks like you have a couple ways to go about it. You could try with A Boost one month and then with Retin A or Acne/Clarity the next month and see which one is better.

This problem keys on UV sensitivity and it is good to limit the retinoid use as this contributes so much to UV sensitivity – it might be worth a shot to rotate through the Acne/Clarity Serum, A Boost and Retin A – often time the modality does make a difference even if the final metabolite is retinoic acid – there is something about the cascade of deconstruction that triggers different histologic reactions (both good and bad). The frequency of application depends on UV sensitivity – if she is out in the sun, then I would limit the Acne Serum and Retin A to 1 x per week and the A Boost to 2x per week – I would use the A Boost on the chest btw, it is far less reactive (in the negative sense) than the other two and will give a better outcome. The more I think about it, I might even just stick with the A Boost at 2x or 3x (during low sunlight exposure) per week. The UV sensitivity will be a lot less and the chance of stirring up negative histology activity will be much reduced. Retin A and Acne/Clarity Serum makes sense to me for those who are fossilized or need to put the hurt on acne – but for the kind of restoration work going on here, I would personally go with the A boost - - the combination of C Boost and 302 Serum works into this landscape very well.

Regime: A Boost – Monday – Thursday
C Boost – Tuesday – Friday
302 Serum – Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
SPF-15 (for casual sunlight exposure) - daily

If choice is not A Boost, but Retin A or Acne/Clarity Serum then limit one to 1 x per week

That should work. Sunlight is the enemy for these people and even fluorescent lights can set off the UV sensitivity that triggers the discoloration. Hats and capes (the Zorro look) should be considered – either that’s going to a high fashion statement or grounds for commitment depending on her relatives and significant others.
R
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skinยฎ |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |