Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Permanent makeup
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
anais2003
5% products discount

Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:24 am      Reply with quote
ANAIS TECHNIQUE TM involved only One size needle for all procedure!

Anis Lacerte

*edited by Mabsy due to advertising content*
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:31 am      Reply with quote
My mother-in-law (85 yrs old) had plucked out all her eyebrows years ago and they never grew back. She just got "permanent" ones and the are just fabulous! She is so thrilled, especially first thing in the morning when she looks in the mirror. Its so great because the older she got, the worse she became at drawing on her brows. And they look so real! I just may get my disappearing upper lip "enhanced!"
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:28 am      Reply with quote
I read there on your website that you lighten lips, how does that work? I know a lot of ppl that are interested in having that done.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:39 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
I don't think you are allowed to tout for business on this forum! I'd quit now before you get anymore backs up Mad

Couldn't have said it better.
Mabsy

Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
guapagirl wrote:
I don't think you are allowed to tout for business on this forum! I'd quit now before you get anymore backs up Mad

Couldn't have said it better.

Ditto! Also, you posted a message about this just a couple of weeks ago! Mad http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=15543#15543
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:46 am      Reply with quote
What's scary is I was reading on that site that if u want to become a perm makeup tech, u only need 5 days training!!! Someone with 5 days of training putting something permanent on your face??????? very scary! If anyone ever has anything like this done - be sure you check and research the tech's experience background - putting anything permanent on your face is no joke!
anais2003
5% products discount

Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Yes All schools are 5 days training check it out. I will never come back on this board you guys are so mean spirited, yack, good bye. I know boards with nice people.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:00 am      Reply with quote
We aren't mean spirited. This board is for people to share experiences of make up and stuff. There are valued members of this forum who sell beauty products and they do so without tacky self advertising. If you look through the board, you will see that new members receive a warm welcome and you will also notice that anyone who seems to be flogging a product in their first post is treated with suspicion. The recent posts on Alphderma CE being a good case in point. If we think you are for real we will love you, but you really cannot expect to come on a board and start flogging stuff in your first post!
So before you try and grab some free advertising, maybe you had better establish yourself on the next forum you join first.

5% products discount

Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Ok, good answer just remove my post, don't want to be involve with this, not coming back so i do not want to keep receiving post to my email address, please remove my post. Thank you and sorry if I bothered your board.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Confused I wasn't trying to give a 'good answer'! Just helpful advice on board etiquette.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
My mother-in-law (85 yrs old) had plucked out all her eyebrows years ago and they never grew back. She just got "permanent" ones and the are just fabulous! She is so thrilled, especially first thing in the morning when she looks in the mirror.

I think it's great that your mother-in-law (85 years old) still cares enough about her appearance to get perm brows! I want to be like that when I'm 85! Smile

I had permanent brows done a little over a year ago and wish I'd done it years sooner! I love that in the mornings when my husband and I go for our jog that I have some expression to my face without putting on makeup!

But, I echo others comments. Investigate the reputation of the person doing the job before you have it done. My tech was also an esthetician and a nail tech, etc. with years of experience. I was very impressed with her attention to detail and I had minimal swelling.

JUDY

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |