Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Dermapril
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dazie

Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried dermapril...and if so what results did you get.
Dazie
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:50 am      Reply with quote
No, but I've been wondering?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 am      Reply with quote
What is Dermapril?
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Dermapril SP - contains Matrixyl 3000. The site offers a 14 day free trial.
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I was just looking at this online and came here to see if anyone had posted a thread on it. Has anyone tried it since the first post? The only place I can find it is the site where you have to sign up for a 14 day trial, which I'm guessing involves giving them my credit card #; I can't find out without going through the ordering process.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
tish
5% products discount

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
This stuff caught my eye too. It seems like most of the reviews were linked to the company somehow. Hmmmm. . . Question
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Anyone yet tried Dermapril.... I have been looking at it today and it seems to promise a lot.....anyone ? Question

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
There is no doubt that the clinical evidence shows the Matrixyl line of peptides can and do reduce wrinkles in users of the products containing them. I am a vocal supporter of the Sederma line of Matrixyl Peptides based on the clinical trials and scientific evidence. However, let's take a close look at the ingredients list of this product, and I'll show you why you will not see good results with this product.

Purified water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxlated Lexithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Camellia oleifera (green tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid.

This is a "bone basic" lotion type formula. There are absolutely no beneficial emollients, no wax esters, no squalene, no cholesterol...no NOTHING that would help get the Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 deep into the skin where it needs to be in order to work by boosting collagen production. This lotion is extremely skin-UNfriendly, and will disrupt skin function. It will dry the skin out further with continued use, and this will CAUSE more wrinkles rather than reduce them.

A VERY important thing to always consider is the "vehicle cream or lotion". The cream or lotion MUST have an oil phase with emollients that are skin compatible and skin friendly. This includes such ingredients as Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Jojoba Esters, Squalene, Olive derivatives, etc. THESE types of oil phase ingredients not only will help carry the active deep into the skin, but they will also work with the skin to keep it moisturized at all times. Never will a cream or lotion with these ingredients dry out the skin.

So, before buying a product NEVER be sold on the "active ingredient" alone. These types of ingredients are almost always loaded in the product at only 2%, 1% or even far less. What about the other 98%??!! Either the formula can contain beneficial, skin friendly emollients and emulsifiers, or it can be an "afterthought" created by the company simply to save them money...as in this case without a doubt.

This particular website (see link below) boils down the rest of the marketing hype, and trickery that is used to part you and your wallet or purse of $69 on a monthly basis. It makes for very interesting reading, so read it carefully and understand how products like this are sold by marketing spin, rather than sound scientific chemistry and biological reality.

There are far better anti-wrinkle creams available today with the Matrixyl line of Peptides, and the correct carrier emollients at far cheaper prices than this product.

http://www.wrinklereview.com/comparisons/dermapril.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
I actually clicked a link from my Yahoo webpage that ranked the 3 best anti-wrinkler cream on the planet:

1. Dermitage
2. Kumaara
3. Prevage

I would assume that Dermitage would have similar ingredients as Dermapril which I happen to find after doing a google search of Dermitage. Dermapril-SP is saying that their product is even better but then I searched for reviews and these are what I found:

http://www.beautyblogtalk.com/DermaprilSP.html?find=dermapril

http://www.beautyblogtalk.com/Dermitage.html?find=dermitage

Also bad reviews at MUA. Both products did poorly among consumers. In fact, Bellaplex got the best reviews. I'm glad I found this thread on EDS.

You can also find a review of them at
http://www.truthinaging.com/face/dept-of-daft-dermitage-with-rejuvaline/
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Before you try any of the trials on products like Dermapril please google the name of the product with the word scam after it.

Dermapril Scam

Dermapril has a terrible rating with the Better Business Bureau and there are many complaints online about this ompany continuing to charge and over charge your creditcards.

Buyer Beware!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 am      Reply with quote
I'm so happy to have the advice of this forum! I just saw the free trial for dermitage and it seemed too good to be true so I thought I'd check here. Glad I did!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 am      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
What is Dermapril?
Yes, I am wondering the same thing. What is it for?
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like it is for emptying your wallet!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
Sounds like it is for emptying your wallet!

Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |