Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Skin Lightening Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
m
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not looking to get flamed here, but I tried the godiva stuff for awhile, and it flat out did nothing. It went on smooth and was a great moisturizer, but as far as lightening i noticed zero results after months of dedicated use. I am big on sun-avoidance and I use a broad-spec spf 45 sunscreen. Just my 2 cents.
amarettokc

Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using concha nacar de perlop #3 for the last month on acne scars and it's really made a differece. Usually my scars take about 3 months to heal, but new ones have faded within 2 weeks of this stuff. Use it 2 to 3 times a week. You can find it at wal-mart for $5. It's great! You leave it on for an hour and makes your skin feel great!
Mayet_808
5% products discount

Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
i used amira magic cream for 1month and it really did whitened my skin, i did saw the result less than 2 weeks. but since there was a bad publicity about magic creams having mercury ingredient then i stopped using it. now i am continuing my whitening regimen with DDF brightening cleanser, ddf intensive holistic lightener both with kojic acid,azelaic acid,mulberry, licorice and etc with natural ingredients. daytime i used DDF face cream with spf 30 - this with 2%hydroquinone but i will only use it no more than 3months. my tzone gets too oily with it but my kanebo revue compact foundation with spf 20 does help. Now, i am looking for ddf fade cream with spf 30 substitute and i am also looking for kanebo compact foundation substitute. these products are just expensive i wish i can find a product that is affordable but with the same effect. i am interested with godiva products (pressed powder for kanebo sub). i need help about this stuff: whitening compact foundation, whitening sunblock with high spf 30 and up. how about jane iredale? thanks gals...
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Faith and Moo
Yup mini-me is 14 and has been using C serums for about 6 months now with no side effects, so that will help with any sun damage you have got.

As far as lightening your tone, you can't go whiter than you were born, so you are doing the right thing by covering up and using sunscreen (God you will have such good skin by the time you are my age starting this early! Smile )

As to the bit of sun/wind burn you inadvertantly caught whilst fishing, you will find that it fades after a while. I wouldn't get so obsessed with your skin colour that you only come out after dark. Fresh air and fun are just as important in life you know! Also, your body needs vitamin D and to totally avoid the sun may result in you becoming deficient in this important vitamin. Yes you can take supps, but since the sun gives it for free in its most bio-available form, it would seem silly not to capitalise. 15 mins a day is all it takes they reckon, so not much chance of getting too much colour if you avoid the midday sun.

It's also worth noting that sunlight also has mood enhancing properties, so if you are starting to feel down, up your sunshine! Very Happy

Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
go here wwwdotworldofentertainment23dotcom/skinwhiteningproductsdothtm its this mega blast skin bleaching cream that really does work.I swear it does. I have before and after pics of my results, just email me at shel3811ataoldotcom to view them
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Hi Faith and Moo
Yup mini-me is 14 and has been using C serums for about 6 months now with no side effects, so that will help with any sun damage you have got.

As far as lightening your tone, you can't go whiter than you were born, so you are doing the right thing by covering up and using sunscreen (God you will have such good skin by the time you are my age starting this early! Smile )

As to the bit of sun/wind burn you inadvertantly caught whilst fishing, you will find that it fades after a while. I wouldn't get so obsessed with your skin colour that you only come out after dark. Fresh air and fun are just as important in life you know! Also, your body needs vitamin D and to totally avoid the sun may result in you becoming deficient in this important vitamin. Yes you can take supps, but since the sun gives it for free in its most bio-available form, it would seem silly not to capitalise. 15 mins a day is all it takes they reckon, so not much chance of getting too much colour if you avoid the midday sun.

It's also worth noting that sunlight also has mood enhancing properties, so if you are starting to feel down, up your sunshine! Very Happy

Could not agree more with what you said, Guapagirl. My feelings are so mixed towards MR SUNSHINE - love it (elates my mood) and hate it (gives me my AGE spots) at the same time !! But Moo I don't think you should avoid the sun so much at your age (13!). Just make sure you have put on adequate sunscreen. Cool

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Guerlain's Perfect White C Excellence Intense Whitening Essence. It evens out my skin tone, makes it look brighter and clearer. I also use their High Protection SPF50 for maximum sun protection.

I'm thinking of trying Lumedia Facial Brightener after seeing their ads.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
I use skinceuticals phyto+. it's good one of skin lightener.
Grace_K
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:03 am      Reply with quote
I used Fair & Lovely Skin Clarity cream but it didn't absolutely nothing for me.
I prefer like m avoiding the sun and sunscreen.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:26 am      Reply with quote
yea stay away from the hydroquione.
and thats right the word whitening is misleading.
By the way product from sennine.com dosesnt work. I tried it waste of money
plug-in-babe
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure whether those whitening products work. I am Asian but never used them.

I would suggest using sunscreen with VERY HIGH and stable protection from UVA not just SPF, which only measures UVB protection, everyday, rain or shine, summer or winter (and you'd better avoid being in the sun and invest in sunglasses, hats and parasols too), to prevent skin being further darkened. If you don't do that, no matter what lightening product you use, the UVA rays will still tan you.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |