Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ode to Dermaroller and Retin-A
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
<Sing to the tune of Morris Albert's "Feelings">
**Precipitated by a recent trip to the bathroom and happening to glance in the mirror

Peelings
Nothing more than peelings
Trying to ignore the
Peelings on my
face...

Peelings
Flaking off of everywhere
Trying to ignore the
Peelings on my
face...

**Peeeeeeeeelings**
Seems like all my life I’ll see them
**Peeeeelings**
I wish you’d never started, peelies
And may you never come again

**Peeeeeeeeelings**
Woo-ooo-ooo
**Peeeeelings**
Peelings flaking off my face
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
OMG... I laughed so hard I almost peed myself!! Laughing Laughing
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
You're too funny, Yubs! Thanks for the good laugh!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
That was pretty darn good...I really enjoyed it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I want to add a new chorus:

**Peeeeeeeeelings**
Woo-ooo-ooo
**Peeeeelings**
I've never peeled like this before
Will peelies ever go away???????????????

[/whine]

Seriously, my neck and decollatege are whacked. All my students are telling me what a nice sunburn I have...it's almost uniform bright red starting on the bottom half of my neck and continuing out to the outer edges of my collarbones in a butterfly shape, and then tapering in a V down into my cleavage. I guess I must have a lot of sun damage in this area (even though it's not apparent) because when I started using hydroxy acids about five years ago that's where I had the most reaction, too.

Right now I'm attributing this reaction more to the retin-A than to rolling, however, since I rolled twice before I started using retin-A and this didn't happen. And after thinking about it, I realized that when I used retin-A years ago I was being much more stingy with my applications because I was a starving student and didn't have money to be as liberal with my actives as I am now. Currently I'm slathering it on (a relative slather, anyway), and between that and the rolling the reaction is far different than from the last time. Can any of you experienced retin-A users give me any feedback as to the process of retin-A turnover/purging? Particularly those of you who roll + retin-A. It would be appreciated. Thanks!
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for making me laugh.

I use Tazorac after I roll. I don't really know why sometimes I peel and sometimes I don't. My hands and arms never peel, my chest always seems to peel and my face did initially but only sometimes does now. I take it as good because my skin is a much more even color now but can't explain why I peel sometimes and do not at other times. It does not seem to be related to the intensity of my rolling.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |