Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
I've shared my journey using LightStim for the past 7 months, but have only included what worked for me.

With all of the LED hupla of late, and so many people jumping on the LED bandwagon, it has been brought to my attention, with more PM's than I can keep up with, that I neglected to tell the other LightStim treatment methods, that may be of interest to some.

I've pulled out the manual, and this is what it say's regarding treatment options for the 3 LightStim products;

Directions For Using Your LightStim;
We have three different application methods listed below. One may work better than another for you, so you may have to experiment to find the method that works best.

All LightStim lights cover about a 3 inch area, but because of their design and the way the angles of light hit the skin, you actually affect a 4 inch area. Keeping that in mind, place your LightStim directly in contact with the skin and hold it there for 2 or 3 minutes. Now move it to the next area you want to address and again hold it there for 2 or 3 minutes. Continue in this fashion until you have addressed the entire area you're working on.

Method 1: Use your LightStim everyday. About 95% of customers see the best results this way.

Method 2: Use your LightStim every 2nd or 3rd day. It is rare that this method works more effectively than Method 1, but if you have taken your before and after pictures and several weeks have gone by and you're not getting good results with Method 1, you should switch to Method 2.

Method 3: Use your LightStim one time per week. Again, only switch to this Method if your not getting good results with Method 2. Before beginning Method 3, please contact LightStim for further instruction.

Special note for the Anti-Acne Light: Only Method 1 and 2 are valid for this light, as frequent usage is required when attempting to kill the bacteria which causes Acne or Rosacea.

If any of you newer LightStim users have an updated manual, feel free to add to, or correct any newer methods that I'm not aware of.

For the record, I have never used my light more than 4 or 5 times per week. At this point in time, 2 or 3 times per week is plenty.

Feel free to use this thread for anything having to do with the Anti-Aging LightStim.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Cowgal44
5% products discount

Sat May 17, 2008 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I bit the bullet, and with much excitement ordered the LightStim for the Mother's Day special, got it pretty much immediately-- and have used it twice.

I'm a little concerned as I've gotten some redness and soreness( like small burns- feels like a light sunburn) on both cheeks that are the same as when I use a retinol type product- and it's my skin's sign that I need to cut back. It usually goes away immediately. So I wonder if I'm one of those people who has to do an alternate treatment plan- or not use any retinol product as it makes my skin more sensitive.

I should also add that I have posed this question to the board in the past about using retinols with LightStim and so far nobody appears to have had this problem. So for now, I'm discontinuing using the retinol ( BTW, this is Not Retin A), give my face a chance to calm down and then start the LightStim again. Hopefully this is the result of using both- and not the LightStim, because I really want to keep using it.

Will report back.. and has anybody have any similar experiences with any irritations and how they've worked it out with an LED products?

Tks,
Cowgal
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Cowgal, when you PM'd me about the retinol a while back, I'll reiterate what I said then; Use the light first. Unless you have a really tough skin, I wouldn't use any type of acid along 'with' the treatment. I am using vitamin c serum occasionally with my treatment, but my skin can handle it.. I also suggested this to Bethany to try, and she is handling it fine. You just have to go slow and add things gradually..Everybody is different!

You can always adjust the timing for your particular sensitivity as well. Try 2 minutes per area, on a clean bare face. As with anything, a little tweaking to your own situation, is always warranted. Go with method 2 a few times per week, and see if that does the trick... You can change things as your build a tolerance.

You might also not want to be as aggressive with exfoliation, until you get your skin used to the newness of it all.

*ETA* You have 90 days to figure it all out, and if it's not for you, back it goes... Wink

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Cowgal44
5% products discount

Sat May 17, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,

Believe me, no way would I ever use a retinol With the LightStim!! As a matter of fact, I applied the retinol after several hours. What I think may have happened is there sometimes can be an after effect with retinols and even CPs which may happen several days afterwards( everything's fine, then all of a sudden your skin becomes very dry and/ or irritated)... and the light may have played some role in making it even more sensitive. That's why I'm going to eliminate the retinol first and see what the effect is with just the LightStim.

Also, the second day after feeling that irritation a little, I just literally glossed over that area for maybe 30 seconds.

I was even thinking of putting a bandaid over that area when I treated the general area, but I will give my face a day or two- and then try a couple of minutes in each area and see what happens.

Thanks so much for your suggestions..
Cowgal
insearchof
5% products discount

Sat May 17, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I received my AALS on Monday and have been using it almost daily for the past 5 days. So far I've noticed that the lines on my forehead don't seem as deep and my hands seem to look better as well. I now understand why it's so important to take before and after pictures for comparison purposes. My goal is to use it daily for three weeks and then to scale down to perhaps 2-3 times per week. Or what I will most likely do is divide the areas and target one area each day thereby cutting down the overall use time on any given day.

The reason I chose the AALS is in part to seeing Kassy's photos. I'm sure Prolight is just as good, if not better, but unfortunately I'm a visual person and really like to see pictures of the results vs. reading about them. Another reason is that I like the on/off switch. I leave it plugged in all the time and just turn the switch on vs. having to plug and unplug an adapter. I also thought that the design would be a bit more comfortable for me to hold when watching tv. Finally, I like the 90 vs. 60 day satisfaction guarantee. Thirty additional days will give me more time to test the product to decide whether it's a keeper.

The cons are that the recommended use time is much longer than other units. But without exact stats from the folks at Lightstim, it's difficult to tell whether they are instructing their users to be much more aggressive vs. the others which may be more conservative. Quite frankly, the numbers are way over my head anyway and all I care about are the end results. Laughing Also, in hindsight, I think the shape of the Prolight might actually be better in that it's easier to transport and you don't end up holding the same position of lights in the same spot each time if that makes any sense. Just imagine holding a paddle and you can easily see the lights (infrared bulb, red bulb, amber bulb) being held in the same position each time. With the Prolight, the position of the lights will always change depending on how you pick up and hold the device. I'm not sure if that even makes a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. You can easily drop $300 for two facials and now I have a device that I can use at home and on more than one person. Very Happy If people are on the fence about purchasing an LED device, just remember that the sooner you get started, the sooner you'll see results. And, if you think you've made a mistake or that it's not working for you, you can always return it.

My apologies if I put this on the wrong thread. There are a few threads, but since this one is specific to the AALS, I thought it would be best to post here.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
You definitley posted in the right place.

Please continue to share your results good or bad, so other's can benefit as well.

As far as treatments go, you're own skin will guide you to how much or how little you need to correct your flaws. In my experience, using the light 4 or 5 times per week for a couple of months worked for me.. (I started with the original light, and then upgraded to the anti-aging 3 months ago.)

I don't know your age or anything about you, but I can tell you that the more damage or aging you have, the better and faster you're results will be.

For those in their 40's with tight skin and few wrinkles, the results would of course be less dramatic.......Just my humble opinion.

You mentioned it taking a while, but if you are just treating your face + neck, it shouldn't take more than half an hour. I treat my face, neck (which includes cervical spine), chest, hands and forearms for 3 full minutes per section, and it takes about 80 to 90 minutes. And that includes extra time for my trouble spots on neck and chest. (When I'm pressed for time I do a 2 minute treatment on all of the above in less than 45 minutes.

Beth does a comparable treatment with her Pro Light, which includes her ahem, 'girls', and her total time is 98 minutes.

{copied from Pro Light thread}

Time for each Treatment Area:
- Face: 22 minutes
- Face (Focus Area extra treatment): 9 Minutes
- Underside of Jaw: 5 Minutes
- Neck: 22 Minutes
- Chest: 10 Minutes
- Hands: 6 Minutes EACH
- Breasts: 20 Minutes EACH

If anyone has tried other treatment times, please share what has worked, and what hasn't. Considering you did it over the course of weeks that is..

bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Beth does a comparable treatment with her Pro Light, which includes her ahem, 'girls', and her total time is 98 minutes.

{copied from Pro Light thread}

Time for each Treatment Area:
- Face: 22 minutes
- Face (Focus Area extra treatment): 9 Minutes
- Underside of Jaw: 5 Minutes
- Neck: 22 Minutes
- Chest: 10 Minutes
- Hands: 6 Minutes EACH
- Breasts: 20 Minutes EACH

I think the only key thing to note here is that to achieve the best results using PL, you only have to do this 3x a week (I do every other day)...that means I can split the 98 mins into half each day, versus the recommendation to do it every day.

But let's not turn this into a comparison thread...I just wanted to add that for clarification since it involves my routine.

And to be honest, I think doing the "girls" is a waste of time (the skin surface looks very good) so I am giving it up. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Actually I use it 2 or 3 times per week at most. I have never used either light every day.

In my opinion, using the AALS 4 or 5 times per week at first would be okay, but after a month, every other day is sufficient.... Just my opinion though, everybody needs to figure out what's best for them.

Kelui, if your out there, could you share what your routine is now, and what your results are?

mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 am      Reply with quote
It's nice to see this thread for the AALS. I am a new AALS owner and pretty much echo everything insearchof said above. I have used it twice and find the 20-30 minutes it takes to treat my face goes rather quickly since I can read or watch TV at the same time. I am a little concerned about exposing my eyes to the LEDs though. I don't treat my eyelids but when I do the areas around my eyes the lights still shine pretty brightly and my color perception is affected (everything looks blue for a few minutes). This is probably not a big deal but I want to be extra careful around my eyes so I'm trying to work on angling the AALS away from them when treating the surrounding skin to see if that helps.

Thanks Kassy for being so helpful with AALS info and sharing those amazing photos. Smile

5% products discount

Sun May 18, 2008 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
You mentioned it taking a while, but if you are just treating your face + neck, it shouldn't take more than half an hour.

I'm doing my entire face and the way I'm dividing it up to cover all surface areas, there are at least 9 spots which is 27 minutes in itself. Add the neck and it increases exponentially. Perhaps I'm overdoing it, but I do temples (2), forehead (2), outer cheeks (2), inner area on both sides of nose (2) and chin (1). I think I will reduce my first month's usage from daily to 4-5 times a week though.

While the time does pass quickly if I'm watching tv or reading a book, 3 minutes per spot vs. 1 minute puts it at a disadvantage. However, I'll reserve judgement and wait one month to compare before and after photos before deciding whether this is working for me.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 18, 2008 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
insearchof wrote:
I'm doing my entire face and the way I'm dividing it up to cover all surface areas, there are at least 9 spots which is 27 minutes in itself. Add the neck and it increases exponentially. Perhaps I'm overdoing it, but I do temples (2), forehead (2), outer cheeks (2), inner area on both sides of nose (2) and chin (1). I think I will reduce my first month's usage from daily to 4-5 times a week though.While the time does pass quickly if I'm watching tv or reading a book, 3 minutes per spot vs. 1 minute puts it at a disadvantage. However, I'll reserve judgement and wait one month to compare before and after photos before deciding whether this is working for me.

I do every inch also, including nose, behind ears, and back of neck.. The head is 3 inches, and the coverage area is 4 inches, so maybe your overlapping too much.. I agree with you that the 1 minute treatments sound good, but it would only be a benefit if the device had the same size head... The other's have smaller heads, so that's pretty much a wash in MHO.

I'm glad you took pictures. Try to duplicate them with the same light and pose in 3 weeks time, and every 3 weeks thereafter..You will be pleasantly surprised at the changes you would have missed without the pictures.

I really believe that these at home LED devices are the best invention ever. But I have said before, and will say again now, they are no quick fix. If you are willing to put in the time, you will get results. It's really as simple as that. It works, if you work it! But if your looking for instant gratification, you need to keep looking, because this isn't it.

Mamawalnut; You never need to hold it directly over your eye. It's much too strong. I just go around the whole circumference of my eye, and that is sufficient. I didn't have a problem with the original light over the eye for a short time, but this one is way too bright.

Don't hesitate to ask me questions. I'll share anything you want to know. I really hope you guys have the same tremendous results I'm enjoying, and I'll look forward to hearing your progress as well. (I can't wait to hear what's being said when your at the 7 month mark like I am).

And if any of you aren't seeing really good results in skin texture and softness after a couple of weeks, please post it here, and we'll try to figure out what to do differently, because you should be seeing those differences after the first week.

Also keep this in mind. Although I love this product because of what it's done for me, I realize that for one reason or another, it may not do that for everyone. Feel free to share anything you want about it in this thread. If you think it's a piece of crap, just say so. I don't want this to be a biased thread, where everybody is singing it's praises, unless that is the case.

We are all here to help and learn together, so above all I look forward to your honest feelings.

Thank you for sharing.....

insearchof
5% products discount

Mon May 19, 2008 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, you're right. I've been covering every inch with the AALS vs. following the 4" rule.

I'm curious whether there's any harmful effects of using it everyday though. Question There's such a discrepancy between the suggested usage on this vs. other LED units. I know the insert says for best results you can use it daily. Can you guess that I'm trying to shoot for the best results? Wink

I haven't experienced any dry skin problems since using the unit daily though. Should I scale down? For best results, should I use this in conjunction with any creams before or after use? I'm trying to address stretch marks, wrinkles, bands on neck, etc. Sigh, no fun getting old. Sad
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I alternate using with and without creams etc.. I've recently used it on occasion 1 hour after applying vitamin c serum, and have noticed more improvement. But I've also added avocado oil into the mix in my new batch of serum, so I'm not sure if that is making a difference..

I really think that 5 times per week for the first month would be good, and then see how it has worked and take it from there. But if you have no problem using it daily, that's okay too, because the directions advise that for best results. (For me it's a no-no, because I find it drying)

It's really all about trial and error I think, and each person has to experiment to see what works best for their situation. You've only had it a week, so just experiment a little.

As for the stretch marks, I would make a concoction with a little bit of shea butter, and a lot of cold pressed avocado oil, and apply it half an hour before treatment... That's just my opinion though, I have no data to refer you to.

The most important thing I can tell you is that you must have patience. The best results are over a course of time and are most definitely cumulative.

insearchof
5% products discount

Mon May 19, 2008 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, thanks for the info. It's probably posted somewhere else, but can you post your recipe for the Vitamin C serum? Thanks! Very Happy

I wonder if the shea butter and olive oil would help with old stretch marks. Question I'll have to look into that a bit further.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
insearchof; I've PM'd you.

Amyalex
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, all! I'm thinking of buying the AALS after reading all the good reports. Do you think it would help the lines/circles on the neck??

And, have you found that it does help wiht sunspots?? In addition to using on the face and hands, chest, I'm wondering if I could use on my shins?? With turning 40, sunspots on my shins popped up all of a sudden!! From that UV tanning back in the 80's coming back to haunt me!!

My last question - did I read correctly that it's not really going to help with lines around the eyes? Just wanted to get my expectations in order before taking the plunge!

Thank you so much for any input!! I'm so happy that many of you are enjoying this product and seeing improvements!!

Best,
Amy
Kris_*Kringle*
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Amy; I was using the Lightstim about 3 months when it began working on getting rid of my freckles and some sun damage. I'm sure you could use it on your legs also. It has improved my neck tremendously + also tightened my jaw.

I read somewhere here about using it after putting on vitamin c, and that seemed to make the difference. My skin is very clear and velvety and seems firmer now as well.

There are lots of LEDS to choose from, so be sure to check them all before you decide. But I think for pigmentation issues getting one that includes amber is the way to go. The Lightstim is the only one I ever tried, and it works well, but check the Prolight thread also, because that's an option that has amber lights as well. And I believe the treatment time is less, if that's important to you.

Here are two threads you should check out:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=28775

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=28996

Good luck in your quest. I think you will love using an LED.
Amyalex
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Kris!! I'll read these threads you listed. This one sounded so good, but I'll look into the Prolight too! I wonder if they're comparable in price..
I just read how pleased you were with the AA (anti-aging option) LightStim!

Do you still use all of your skin care after you use the LS or on the nights you don't use the LS (after initial aggressive stage)? Wondering if I'll spend less on skincare after getting this....??

Thanks again!
Kris_*Kringle*
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Amyalex wrote:
Thanks so much Kris!! I'll read these threads you listed. This one sounded so good, but I'll look into the Prolight too! I wonder if they're comparable in price..
I just read how pleased you were with the AA (anti-aging option) LightStim!

Do you still use all of your skin care after you use the LS or on the nights you don't use the LS (after initial aggressive stage)? Wondering if I'll spend less on skincare after getting this....??

Thanks again!

The Lightstim is absolutely great and I do recommend it, but it is the only one I've ever used, so I can't make a comparison. I just want you to make an informed decision, and get the best light for 'your' needs. Lots of members are using a variety of LEDs, so hopefully they will share their results with you as well. For me, I wholeheartedly recommend the antiaging lightstim.

Both lights are about $325.

I try to use the light 2 or 3 times per week. Most of the time I use either vitamin c serum or Bio-Active Night Repair cream before my treatment. Sometimes I just exfoliate and use nothing.

The use of LED has normalized my skin, and reduced the need for all the stuff I used before. I use Bio Active, a C serum and that's about it. I am considering trying a Retinol, but haven't decided for sure yet.

Edited to add: OMG.. I just realized what time it is.. This forum is my ruination.....Night All!
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Got my Anti-Aging Lightstim this morning! Woohoo! I eagerly used it straight away.

Too early to tell results, but my skin definitely feels softer. I'm trying the "one hand" experiment too, to see how that works out.

Dumb question time. My mother has bad pain in her knee, will the AALS be any good for pain?
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Can you apply vit c and retin a after a light treatment?
pallasathena

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Folks!
After being at a loss for an effective and convenient home anti-aging regime I found my self on the verge of ordering a Tua Viso when I stumbled upon your site! Revelations!
I was concerned about applying the Tua Viso as I have nerve problems with my face and neck due to pressure on the nerves. This is being successfully treated with acupuncture and acupressure. During the course of the last 24 hrs I have been able to view and survey the many wonderful commentaries and after making a decision to buy an anti-aging LightStim, found one for 98 British pounds/sterlng..A real bargain from Amazon.co.uk, they have 4 left as I speak. I am hoping it will be able to help with the healing of my damaged areas and do all the other things it does too.

great to meet you all!

One question, does anyone have any good data on Estee Lauder products? I personally really like the quality, but would be interested to hear any technical data anyone may have..
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Pallasathena, I haven't looked at Amazon.co.uk lately, but from what I remember Allergymatters (on there as a Marketplace seller) only sells the Original Lightstim, I phoned them recently.

The picture they have of the AALS is an error, I asked them on the phone. I hope for your sake it's not that one! Just thought I'd let you know.
pallasathena

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ljk,
I did try to check that it was the right model and it really wasn't too clear other than the 'photo showing the name of the product as anti - aging...I will 'phone tomorrow and see what they have to say. They did seem to have a slightly different model, like the one mentioned in previous posts with the black handle etc.

regards,
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I do hope I'm wrong but I did Allergymatters about the Amazon.co.uk picture. Fingers crossed for you.

Keep an eye on ebay, it's where I got mine Wink

Edited to add:
I've had a look at Amazon, the "black handle" Lightstim pictures are from another Marketplace seller, The Sad Light Hire Company, not Allergymatters. I can't speak for them, I hope it's the right one.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |