Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm HA Plumping  Serum (30 ml) Priori Minerals LCA fx110 Gentle Cleanser (180 ml / 6 fl oz) Luzern Serum Absolut V15
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:
Good point, Keliu. It's not fair of me to make that assumption without asking her first. She may have very good reasons for her recommendations.

If I remember correctly, she had input into the actual development of the device - so her instructions were based on her specific knowledge - but if you find out what it is, then let us all know, because no-one else has been able to figure it out!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Are all of you guys getting great results with the AALS using Kassy's pre-treat serum? I've been using my light for exactly 1 year with different potions, the one Steve rec. from Plum Skin Care ( bought 3, total waste of 88ea.) Lately just brewed green tea, very strong. My skin feels soft of course but I'm not seeing any reduction in lines, sagging, ect? Advice please!!! I really don't want to give it up because of the softness but I also want to see the results in the mirror! TIA LD
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
LD,I have been using Kassy's pre treatment for 2 months with my AALS and am really loving the results,if you try it I'm sure you will like it.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I used Kassy's pretreatment lotion with both Prolight Platinum and AALS. Got results with AALS.

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone...yesterday my son took a photo of me (he's only 4 so it's from a low angle) and I was amazed at how good I looked despite yesterday being the "day from heck". We had a water main break in the basement, flooding, etc, so it was crazy and plumbers due here tomorrow. (P.S. Thank goodness for my microfiber cloth since we have hardly any water.)

Anyway, my age spots definitely have lessened, I used to wear heavy foundation but now can use less. In general, my skin looks so much better thanks to the AALS! Smile Now, I just need to fix my dark under eye circles, haha.

Here's the photo...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27664044@N02/4396400352/

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, White Wolf, Your skin looks very nice....even and bright. Smile Thanks for posting.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
White Wolf you look super great,keep it up.How long have you been using it and do you use anything before?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
I found this patent a while ago and wondered if it might not be describing the LightStim? If so, I found some of the details interesting.
http://www.patentstorm.us/applications/20090088824/fulltext.html

I though this was a very interesting find - just has to be the AALS doesn't it?

Havana, what did you get out of this? I have to admit that my eyes started to glaze over halfway through reading! However, I did think it was interesting that there was allot of mention about thermal heating of the skin. IMO the AALS does get warmer than the Baby Q.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
havana8 wrote:
I found this patent a while ago and wondered if it might not be describing the LightStim? If so, I found some of the details interesting.
http://www.patentstorm.us/applications/20090088824/fulltext.html

I though this was a very interesting find - just has to be the AALS doesn't it?

Havana, what did you get out of this? I have to admit that my eyes started to glaze over halfway through reading! However, I did think it was interesting that there was allot of mention about thermal heating of the skin. IMO the AALS does get warmer than the Baby Q.

I just wanted to say I found the same patent (US Patent Application 20090088824) on patents.com and it says the assignee is Steve Marchese (Santa Ana, CA) so I would say yes, it is for the LightStim devices.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely interesting reading, wow, they really break everything down in detail. Thanks for the link.

5% products discount

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have AASL and use it for about 4 weeks every day for about 15 minutes each side. I do not use on my forehead (i have botox). I must admit, i am impressed. My face looks tighter, firmer. I love this lamp so far.
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 am      Reply with quote
High I am new to this website & forum, I stumbled on it by accident when looking for reviews of The Stop Tripollar, which I just ordered. Well....... what a forum selection, I had to join Very Happy. I never new there were so many skin gadget buddies out there, I thought I was almost alone, this is brilliant news to find this forum Very Happy

Now, having read lots on this site, I want an AALS, but I live in the UK, & all sources have dried up here, the USA seem to no longer be sending them over to their UK outlets Crying or Very sad

Does anyone know where I can buy one or a company who ship to the UK from the USA? I don't want to buy a lesser item, & you are all raving about the AALS over other models, so its gotta be that one for me. We can get the DPL unit which looks like an open book on a stand, but I want the AALS Rolling Eyes Help!

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Welcome Cooking Katy! Very Happy

Just order from their websitewww.lightstim.com

If you email them beforehand and tell them you are a member of this Forum they should give you a discount code to use.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Great. Very helpful info thanks, I have emailed them already.

Does anyone know if I can use the AALS along with my Stop Tripollar? If so, then how best to go about this?

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy wrote:
Great. Very helpful info thanks, I have emailed them already.

Does anyone know if I can use the AALS along with my Stop Tripollar? If so, then how best to go about this?

I use both - just follow the instructions for each device. But I wouldn't use them both on the same night.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu, the people at LightStim were really helpful, my order for the AALS has been placed, it is now winging its way to me here in the UK Very Happy .

I hope I don't get hit with tax at customs, this has happened with face cream ordered from the US Sad , but not with anything else I have sent for. Any other forum users out there who have ordered their AALS from the US? Did you get hit with tax?

Now....... how am going to sleep with all this excitment about the arrival of the AALS? Confused Also my STOP Tripollar is arriving in 48 hours! It will be some weekend of playing.

ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy wrote:

I hope I don't get hit with tax at customs, this has happened with face cream ordered from the US Sad , but not with anything else I have sent for. Any other forum users out there who have ordered their AALS from the US? Did you get hit with tax?

Hi Katy,
I order a lot from the US (mainly ebay) and it's very hit and miss with the customs charges. For example, I've got a custom charge notice waiting for TCA/Jessners I ordered recently, yet I've ordered various skincare things with no charge.

The AALS I bought from ebay (UK) had the original Lightstim invoice in it from the seller and she had paid customs charges. Hope you manage to avoid it. Enjoy your new gadget!

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy wrote:
Now....... how am going to sleep with all this excitment about the arrival of the AALS? Confused Also my STOP Tripollar is arriving in 48 hours! It will be some weekend of playing.

Be very, very careful - gadget buying is addictive - I'm always searching for some new "toy" to buy to get that instant high I'm constantly craving!Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy - You need to start dermarolling!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Dermarolling Question .....you mean there is more Shock What time will I get to bed after all this beautifying?

So where do I start with dermarolling? which model? which make? Where do I order? I guess I had better look at some threads on this. Is it the same hing that I read here rolls needles on your face Shock

I hope I did the right thing, I sent for some Vit C serum, after reading Kassy & Keliu saying to put this on when using my AALS - before using it, is that correct? I ordered MD hydra-pure serum, it sounded the best with 3 different types of C to hit 3 levels of skin depth - have a made a boo boo?

Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 am      Reply with quote
LOL! Laughing Oh Sis, you're such an enabler!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy, not sure about the Vitamin C. The only thing I am using (like most everyone else here) prior to the AALS is Green Tea. I think the Vitamin C is after.

P.S. I Dermaroll too (haha) but bought a cheap one off of Ebay.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
White wolf thank you. I'll look for the thread on green tea now. That might have been a disaster doing it the wrong way round.

To clarify then, green tea before AALS then Vitamin C serum afterward? I presume the green tea is made from green tea, teabags or loose tea?

WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Tea bags or you can use the recipe Kassy has posted in that thread which is what I've been using for awhile. I'm also going to try the new serum NCN Skincare has out that's pre-made, see how that goes.

If you read the thread, there's a lot of great info there. Smile

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Razz WOWEE!! Three treatments so far with my new Lightstim and the fine lines on my cheeks have disappeared!! I have to keep looking in the magnified mirror to actually believe it. I have some deeper lines around my mouth and eyes that need more concentrated work but everything everyone says about this machine is working. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm HA Plumping  Serum (30 ml) Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sjal Bio-Reneratif Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |