Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Zoftig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 am      Reply with quote
LMAO!!! Thank you Hermosa - it made my day!
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
This link is indeed a hoot Laughing Certainly puts things into perspective.

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2010 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
My lightim results so far, after about 6 weeks of use twice weekly:

I noticed this 2 weeks ago, but wanted to wait to see if the effects would go away or were just temporary, and happily they are not!

My eyelids have lifted, and the area above my eyes has absolutely tightened up. I'm so pleased with this. They look very wide open and I can now see my entire lids, which were a bit hooded/hidden before.

As far as the area below the eyes, I think I am beginning to see some improvement, more so on one side than the other, but it's a work in process.

What I do with the light in that area is wear small sports sunglasses, and put the light just below the browbone, the the light angled up towards the top of my head.

I bought mine on hautelook as well and think it's well worth the investment! I'm very pleased!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Lightstim right now at Hautelook...$199 for any of the 3 lights...you can even get the anti-aging and acne light for $349, the price of just buying one at the Lightstim web site....great deal ladies! Especially if you know someone that you could split that package deal with! Enjoy! Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
SkinDeep38
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I picked up my second one this morning.. it also comes with 1oz. of peptide serum. Great Price!

Peptide Serum by Plum Skin Care:
Developed specifically for use with LED lights. Plum's Peptide Serum aids in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is gentle and good for all skin types and does not use any parabens!

38 fair skin,oily, hormonal acne, rosacea...trying to combat facial sagging and skin damage on arms and legs. Currently using a Microdermabrasion machine, Pro High Frequency Device, Faceworks facial exercises, Tua Viso, and AALS.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've been trying to buy the AALS from Hautelook. However, everytime I click on "Add to Cart", nothing happens. It's as if I haven't done a thing. I called customer service. She said it had something to do with enabling cookies. I don't think that's it.
What do you think the problem could be? Confused I REALLY want to buy this. BTW, the customer service person said I could not buy over the phone.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Mars,

I don't know which browser you're using, IE, FF, Mozilla, etc.

If you can switch to a different browser sometimes that will take care of the problem.

If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache.

http://support.lexisnexis.com/lexiscom/record.asp?ArticleID=wg_cache

Hope this helps.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, funvalentina, Thank you. I went to the link you provided and cleaned my browsing history. I also called customer serv. again. She recommended the same thing. Still no luck. So weird! I'm all signed in, have shipping and billing address on file, but when I click "Add to Cart", ZIPPO! Nothing!!! Mad BTW, I use IE.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Mars,

Do you have the Firefox browser on your computer?

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ie.html

if you don't, please downoad and then try.

This is a very safe alternate browser.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I used FireFox for a brief period and it caused a lot of problems on my computer. YouTube videos wouldn't play, couldn't download a lot of things...so I went back to IE and didn't experience any of those problems again...not sure what the deal was with that because I had heard such good things about FF...I wish I could use it...

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Mars,

Try Google's Browser

http://www.google.com/chrome

if that doesn't work - here's another safe browser:

Opera

http://www.opera.com/

Try one or the other but not both at once.

If one of them works, make the purchase using your regular email address, copy and paste your receipt into an email in your email box. Then go and delete the new browser.

Try one of these
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really insecure about the new browser experiment. I've had a lot of trouble with my computer in the past. Rolling Eyes
This is very frustrating!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Did you try this:

Go to TOOLS

GO TO INTERNET OPTIONS

Click on PRIVACY TAB

CLICK ON TAB THAT SAYS "SITES"

type in

www.hautelook.com

then click on ADD

try purchasing it one more time

if not perhaps someone has some suggestions.
SkinDeep38
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I hope you are able to figure out what the problem is. I normally use IE as my browser but also have FF on there as well when IE is giving me problems. You don't have to have either/or. I have both on my computer but mainly use one. Maybe you can try FF just for the purchase but go back to IE once you're done....it gives you the option to set it as your default browser..just click no if you don't want that. HTH

38 fair skin,oily, hormonal acne, rosacea...trying to combat facial sagging and skin damage on arms and legs. Currently using a Microdermabrasion machine, Pro High Frequency Device, Faceworks facial exercises, Tua Viso, and AALS.
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
SkinDeep38 wrote:
I hope you are able to figure out what the problem is. I normally use IE as my browser but also have FF on there as well when IE is giving me problems. You don't have to have either/or. I have both on my computer but mainly use one. Maybe you can try FF just for the purchase but go back to IE once you're done....it gives you the option to set it as your default browser..just click no if you don't want that. HTH

That's why I think adding Google's Chrome as a 2nd browser, and then remove it after the purchase. Out of all of the alternate browsers, I think Google's Chrome is the most benign.

Mars....you don't have to keep the Google Chrome browser on your computer, just make the sale and then we can tell you how to remove it permanently. It's really not a big deal and I don't think it has the complications of Firefox.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, everyone for your suggestions. I installed Firefox and still couldn't "Add to Cart".

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Mars,

My only other guess is it's coming from your firewall.

You "could" shut it off for 2 minutes to see if you can add the item to your basket.

I assume you don't have anyone elses computer where you could go and just place your order?
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Mars,

My only other guess is it's coming from your firewall.

You "could" shut it off for 2 minutes to see if you can add the item to your basket. Once the item is in your basket, turn the firewalll back on.

I assume you don't have anyone elses computer where you could go and just place your order?
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I notice it says on HauteLook that the item is non refundable. If you purchase the light from them, does the warranty still apply?
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
I guess the warranty does apply since the lights are coming directly from LightStim.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
I would imagine that the manufacturer warranty would still apply in this case...but not sure...it would be best to call HauteLook CS and ask them.

busybeth
5% products discount

Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
I would imagine that the manufacturer warranty would still apply in this case...but not sure...it would be best to call HauteLook CS and ask them.

If you find out can you post. I was wondering the same thing.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
What is the length of the sale?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
What is the length of the sale?

13 more hours....and you will be sleeping through some of that so if you are sitting on the fence Sis.....fall off and order Laughing Your skin will thank you for it! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Sale ends at 10am CST tomorrow morning Sis...

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |