Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Just checked out the YouTube video posted above and the Lightstim price special that QVC gave was actually better than the video said ....it was 244.00. Steve is going to be on QVC this Sat. Nov. 20th...the time is 8-9am..I think EST but not sure. hmm

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Everyone, Is it the general consensus of opinion that one shoud wait 2 weeks before using AALS over Juvederm? Thank you! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate-20 (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Saccharide Isomerate, Water (and) Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Tripeptide-10 Citrulline (and) Tripeptide-1 (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Carbomer (and) Triethanolamine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, *** Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Tromethamine.

The actives/peptides/antioxidants are really very nice in this serum, and I believe folks would be hard pressed to find something comparable for less than twice the price.

Kassy_A wrote:

I gave myself a bit of a spa day. I cleansed, applied my NCN Pumpkin Peel (kicked up with lactic acid as I usually do), left that on about 10 minutes and rinsed + then used my baby brush vigorously for a few minutes.. I spritzed with distilled water and applied the serum liberally to my wet skin. Then I whipped out the Derma Wand and used it all over until all the serum was absorbed.

I guess the moral of my long winded off topic post is that for me the LS serum has given me the best response with a HF treatment. OR, perhaps that was just a coincidence and it took me a couple of weeks to finally respond.. Confused (I really think though, that the DW helped the serum to penetrate deeper than it would on its own.)

Given the ingredients of the LS serum, don't you think that all that ozone/oxygen from the DermaWand would either destroy or inactivate the active ingredients? If so, then wouldn't you just be wasting your money by using the LS serum with the DermaWand?

Nope. None of the ingredients give me any cause for concern.. In fact, quite the contrary, as 'ergothioneine' actually works in synergy with the *good* things oxygen has to offer. (In short, the oxygen helps to transport the actives into the cells, where it hopefully produces more ATP.) Also, 'ergothioneine' neutralizes Ozone, so no worries about too much exposure there! Anyhow, none of the ingredients are of the unstable variety, where oxygen exposure would cause a *pro* oxidant chemical reaction (acids + AHA's for ex.)

The only concern that I have is that I hope that lovely little active is in the serum at 1% (or more.)Laughing

The only actives I stay away from when using the DW are acids and AHA's. Wink All the other antioxidants are both fair game, and beneficial IMHO.

So can I safely assume after a couple of days you didn't find anything *negative* to contradict my answer?

Just wondering why you never comment after your initial post, unless it's to continue the negativity? I'm honestly interested, as it seems to be a pattern with you on this forum.. Confused

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:

Given the ingredients of the LS serum, don't you think that all that ozone/oxygen from the DermaWand would either destroy or inactivate the active ingredients? If so, then wouldn't you just be wasting your money by using the LS serum with the DermaWand?

Nope. None of the ingredients give me any cause for concern.. In fact, quite the contrary, as 'ergothioneine' actually works in synergy with the *good* things oxygen has to offer. (In short, the oxygen helps to transport the actives into the cells, where it hopefully produces more ATP.) Also, 'ergothioneine' neutralizes Ozone, so no worries about too much exposure there! Anyhow, none of the ingredients are of the unstable variety, where oxygen exposure would cause a *pro* oxidant chemical reaction (acids + AHA's for ex.)

The only concern that I have is that I hope that lovely little active is in the serum at 1% (or more.)Laughing

The only actives I stay away from when using the DW are acids and AHA's. Wink All the other antioxidants are both fair game, and beneficial IMHO.
.........................................................................................

So can I safely assume after a couple of days you didn't find anything *negative* to contradict my answer?

Just wondering why you never comment after your initial post, unless it's to continue the negativity? I'm honestly interested, as it seems to be a pattern with you on this forum.. Confused

I don't think you grasped the complexity of my question; it had nothing to do with pro-oxidation. Perhaps I will ask a chemist/formulator for an opinion ... or you could, since you seem to have an open dialogue with the person who formulated Steve's serum. Actually, that is the route I thought you would take prior to answering.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:

.........................................................................................

I don't think you grasped the complexity of my question; it had nothing to do with pro-oxidation. Perhaps I will ask a chemist/formulator for an opinion ... or you could, since you seem to have an open dialogue with the person who formulated Steve's serum. Actually, that is the route I thought you would take prior to answering.

1st I'll wait for you to re post with the "quoting" correct, and then read your initial question to me and clarify..

You wrote:

don't you think that all that ozone/oxygen from the DermaWand would either destroy or inactivate the active ingredients?

I answered:

Nope. None of the ingredients give me any cause for concern.. In fact, quite the contrary, as 'ergothioneine' actually works in synergy with the *good* things oxygen has to offer. (In short, the oxygen helps to transport the actives into the cells, where it hopefully produces more ATP.

Nothing "complex" about it... And it sure looked like you were concerned with "pro oxidation"... If not, then what?

You were also free to contact Steve at anytime to voice your concerns, so perhaps that's a good idea. It was he who put me in touch with the scientist behind the product, when I called him about some concerns.. (For certain, you will never be content with anything I have to offer, so perhaps that's best for you...)

Laughing

Oy Rolling Eyes

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Kassy_A wrote:
1st I'll wait for you to re post with the "quoting" correct, and then read your initial question to me and clarify..

You wrote:

don't you think that all that ozone/oxygen from the DermaWand would either destroy or inactivate the active ingredients?

I answered:

Nope. None of the ingredients give me any cause for concern.. In fact, quite the contrary, as 'ergothioneine' actually works in synergy with the *good* things oxygen has to offer. (In short, the oxygen helps to transport the actives into the cells, where it hopefully produces more ATP.

Nothing "complex" about it... And it sure looked like you were concerned with "pro oxidation"... If not, then what?

You were also free to contact Steve at anytime to voice your concerns, so perhaps that's a good idea. It was he who put me in touch with the scientist behind the product, when I called him about some concerns.. (For certain, you will never be content with anything I have to offer, so perhaps that's best for you...)

1) The actives in Steve's serum aren't just antioxidants, hence my question about inactivating or destroying the active ingredients.

2) Do you honestly believe that zapping antioxidants with the DermaWand is beneficial? If so, why?

3) No need for me to edit or correct my post re:quoting. I only quote what is relevant to my posts (and I eliminate anything irrelevant to the conversation).

4) No need for me to contact Steve and then the formulator. I already know the answer to my question. But for anyone who wishes to follow your protocol of using Steve's serum with the DermaWand it would be a good idea IMO to contact the maker of the product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the lightstim serum. I like it so far.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
What seem to be the problem with using the serum and High Frequency?

The recommendations are not to use it with alcohol and acids; not to use on broken caps; and even though not well publicized - not to use it if facial hair is an issue.

Why and what would be the issue with Lightstim's serum?

Can we also only limit the discussion to the issue at hand - if there is anything conducive to improving the skin condition - let's discuss it objectively in a positive helpful way. "Gotcha" moments should be left out of the public forum imho (not that anyone had asked for it either...).

Thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Hi, Everyone, Is it the general consensus of opinion that one shoud wait 2 weeks before using AALS over Juvederm? Thank you! Smile

I have the same question re: radiesse. I was wondering more if I would have to give up using Light Stim altogether. I had one vial injected into my marionette lines and around my cheeks (for the plumped, "lifted" look).

I remember reading something about fillers, but now that I'm interested I can't find any discussions.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:

1) The actives in Steve's serum aren't just antioxidants, hence my question about inactivating or destroying the active ingredients.

2) Do you honestly believe that zapping antioxidants with the DermaWand is beneficial? If so, why?

3) No need for me to edit or correct my post re:quoting. I only quote what is relevant to my posts (and I eliminate anything irrelevant to the conversation).

4) No need for me to contact Steve and then the formulator. I already know the answer to my question. But for anyone who wishes to follow your protocol of using Steve's serum with the DermaWand it would be a good idea IMO to contact the maker of the product.

#1. I'll repeat what I said previously. Nope, none of the ingredients give me cause for concern. (If there were 'acids' in it, I would be concerned, but that isn't the case.)

#2. "Zapping antioxidants"? That implies I am trying to kill the antioxidants + that isn't my intention at all. My understanding of the use of a HF device, is that the ozone treatment increases circulation, thereby encouraging better penetration of my product of choice. According to "Mark", (the fellow I spoke to) this serum works in synergy with oxygen.

#3. Your 1st post on this page has the quoting mixed up. "Lacy53" is above my words, and "Kassy_A" is above your words. (That is a bit confusing for other members who might be new to the forum, and especially this thread, which I am a supporter of.)

#4. Apparently you don't have the answer just right, or there wouldn't have been any need for the questions. (I'll be happy to email you about 30 pages of literature on a couple of the actives, which will explain it all much better than I can hope to here.) PM me an email address if you would like them.

As always, members are free to read what I share or leave it alone. I'm happy to share what I learn through extensive research as well as my personal experiences, but I never pretended to be anything more than a skin care amateur, just like most others here. I always encourage everybody to "do their own research, and not just take my word for anything".. (So far I don't believe I've steered anyone wrong, which is why I have no qualms continuing to share things that work for me and DIY recipes.)

Quite frankly I am exhausted from your continual "grilling" of me, because you always do it with such a negative undertone. I can only speak for myself here, but it takes the good out of what we are all here for, when a member constantly puts other members on the defensive.

I really hope that this post will satisfy you on my feelings about this, because I really don't have anything else to offer you.

havana8

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
#3. Your 1st post on this page has the quoting mixed up. "Lacy53" is above my words, and "Kassy_A" is above your words.

The quoting mix-up has now been fixed. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there are any more that should be adjusted. Thank you.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what is the Discount Code for EDS members if to order directly from Lightstim?

TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I got my serum the other day and love it, it sinks right in. So there seems to be no waiting period prior to using my Lightstim. When I talked to them on the phone, I of course had to say how much I love my AALS. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I got my serum the other day and love it, it sinks right in. So there seems to be no waiting period prior to using my Lightstim. When I talked to them on the phone, I of course had to say how much I love my AALS. Smile

That's exactly why I love this serum because it sinks right in. I will def. repurchase.

Recieved my AALS last Tue. Have used it 5 treatments now so of course nothing noticable yet other than skin feels soft & smooth.
Have had to tweak things a bit. I was getting a headache the next morning after use so I've increased my water intake and make sure I cover my eyes when using in this area...my eyes can be light sensitive.
I also was experiencing sensitivity along jaw line, upper neck area. Almost felt sun burnt but wasn't red at all. I cut back to 2 min. per area instead of 3 for now anyways.
This seems to have helped. I no longer have the headaches or sun burnt feeling.
I really enjoy using the Lightstim...very relaxing and so far haven't found the time it takes for treatment to be a problem...simply use it while watching T.V or at the computer.
Anyhoo, I shall report back with any progress(hopefully) after using longer and I'll give my honest opinion.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
[
Recieved my AALS last Tue. Have used it 5 treatments now so of course nothing noticable yet other than skin feels soft & smooth.
Have had to tweak things a bit. I was getting a headache the next morning after use so I've increased my water intake and make sure I cover my eyes when using in this area...my eyes can be light sensitive.
I also was experiencing sensitivity along jaw line, upper neck area. Almost felt sun burnt but wasn't red at all. I cut back to 2 min. per area instead of 3 for now anyways.
This seems to have helped. I no longer have the headaches or sun burnt feeling.
I really enjoy using the Lightstim...very relaxing and so far haven't found the time it takes for treatment to be a problem...simply use it while watching T.V or at the computer.
Anyhoo, I shall report back with any progress(hopefully) after using longer and I'll give my honest opinion.

Thanks so much for weighing in with your experience... I just know your entire post will be helpful to many. I look forward to your continued input (no matter what it is), and I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have, based on what has worked out well for me.

Based on your opening sentence, I think you will have very satisfying results.. "Softer, smoother skin" after just 5 treatments, is awesome! (Don't forget to take pictures because you will be getting a subtle, but cumulative effect, but it's easily missed without the photos (for some!).

I also commend you for listening to the signals your body is giving you, and adjusting your treatments accordingly... Good for you, you get it ... (Jasminerosey gets it as well.) I'm like a broken record, on this subject in this thread and elsewhere, advising folks to "listen to their skin", and act accordingly".. Very Happy

I am enjoying the serum as well, and think it's the perfect product to incorporate into LED treatments (as well as other treatments), and in fact I believe it can hold it's own with any other moisturizing/collagen enhancing serum on the market today... (The longer I use it, the better I'm liking it!) Miracles? Nope, but a lovely textured, quickly absorbing serum, that is loaded with good stuff to enhance collagen production, and improve the prettiness of the skin you are looking at now.

And yes, I continue to enjoy my "kicked up a notch" version as well... (Nuf said on that... Very Happy)

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Well an update on Mr. Toby and the Lightstim....I noticed his under eye area today is really looking smoother and he had a start of some wrinkles on the top of his cheek that are smoothing out. I really wish I could have taken some before pics but when I saw him using the Lightstim I thought pulling out my camera might scare him off. So even with no befores and afters for Mr. Toby I think we are going to see some nice improvements! After all he has got to keep up with me....he wouldn't want to have to explain that I am his wife and not his daughter!!! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Kassy for your encouragement.
I might have been too quick about the headaches resolving...I had one again this morning. Confused
If anyone else has experienced the same I'd appreciate any input. I'm drinking plenty of water so it couldn't be that. In the meantime I'll try using every other day and go over some of this thread again and see if I can find anything.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
I might have been too quick about the headaches resolving...I had one again this morning. Confused
If anyone else has experienced the same I'd appreciate any input. I'm drinking plenty of water so it couldn't be that. In the meantime I'll try using every other day and go over some of this thread again and see if I can find anything.

I had this experience when I first started light treatments with the prolight. Have never had them with the Lightstim but I was already adjusted to light therapy by that time. I had the headache several times and but as I continued they stopped. I would contact Steve and ask him. You might try doing the treatments for 1 min. per section and work your way up to 3min....checking to see if you have headaches.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Thank-you Toby, that's just what I wanted to know...if anybody had the headaches just at the start. I'll do as you've suggested and see how that goes first for a few days before contacting Steve. I'm sure it's only a matter of having to adjust more slowly which is what I initially was going to do but instead went gung-ho Laughing
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:

I'm wondering if it could be a bit of a sensitive eye issue? Try not to look directly at the light at all. I'm also thinking that using the goggles for an entire treatment, might prove one way or the other if that's the problem for ya.. Think.

What also might help is to try to just avoid the immediate eye area all together. And when you treat the surrounding area, try to just *slide* the light from section to section, so you can keep the bright light exposure to a minimum. (Rather than lifting and placing from section to section.)

I don't recall this being talked about previously, but the thread is a couple of years old now, so it's entirely possible that I've forgotten... Embarassed

Hopefully it will sort itself out for you, but keep track of your purchase day, so you would be able to get your money back if it doesn't.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences, and please continue to do so. It's so helpful to have feedback from all users, about all circumstances.

Did you take pictures for comparison purposes? Very Happy

brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Kassy, it's quite likely a sensitive eye issue. Yesterday I used the Lightstim only on my neck & decolletage, no problems whatsoever.
I'll be sure to use the goggles, avoid the eye area for now and try your other suggestions.

I'm not about to give up yet! I really believe this is going to be a worthwhile tool in whatever capacity I can use it. Love how my skin is feeling, can't stop touching it Very Happy
Also it's such a powerful little device I think a person will see results even if not used every day or for the recommended 3 min. per area. For product penetration it will be invaluable IMO.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Kassy, it's quite likely a sensitive eye issue. Yesterday I used the Lightstim only on my neck & decolletage, no problems whatsoever.
I'll be sure to use the goggles, avoid the eye area for now and try your other suggestions.

I'm not about to give up yet! I really believe this is going to be a worthwhile tool in whatever capacity I can use it. Love how my skin is feeling, can't stop touching it Very Happy
Also it's such a powerful little device I think a person will see results even if not used every day or for the recommended 3 min. per area. For product penetration it will be invaluable IMO.

That's good that avoiding the eye area was problem free.. YAY! I'm sure the goggles are the answer for you..

If I can help in any way just give me a holler.

I just know that everybody who uses it consistently, will be enjoying a much better skin than they would without it.

sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I got the new AALS from QVC and did the treatment together with the old one ( I had an older AALS for over a year).

Having two units is a saving grace - to be done in half the time for me means the difference between using it or just storing it. Toby, an ingenious idea - a million thanks!!!!

Having a timer with a repeat function is another saviour for me. That way I can do it while watching TV and not guess but know that it is time to switch the position of the units. Toby - thanks again!!!

The sad part is that the new AALS is way too hot for me. I do have very reactive skin, but never had a problem with the old one. The new one left a red circle on my cheek, that was gone in a few hours. However, while the old one feels comfortably warm the new one feels uncomfortable, bordering on being too hot.

In short, I will be returning it to QVC and ordering the old AALS directly from Lightstim.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Forgot to mention that there will be a special promotion for the Serum by Lightstim (20% off). I am not sure when it would be on, but for people interested it would be worth checking.

Also, fwiw the "satisfaction guarantee" when bought directly from Lightstim is 90 days (not 30 as was mentioned in the earlier posts - they had corrected their website as well).

I also bought a therapeutic light (for my knee), so will let everyone know if that would work as well.

HTH

5% products discount

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I have been using my Lightstim for about 3 weeks now and am very impressed with the results so far. Did not take photos - know my face backwards (LOL) - but can already see my facial skin is clearer and various lesions and bumps on my neck are receding. The backs of my hands are brilliant - where age spots were multiplying I have much clearer and more youthful-looking, plumper skin. I have also started using it on my arms and am hoping that the sun damage to my decollete area, acquired when much younger (I cover up now), will improve slowly over time. (I think ?Kassy said she had had improvement). I will be over the moon if I could have that area improved.

One question: I did not receive goggles with it - was I supposed to? (I am in the UK). I haven't been too near the under eye area yet because of the intensity but I guess small swim goggles will do, as I really want to target this area too. I have not bought the serum yet (I have to consider the added duty and exchange rate when purchasing from the US!!).

I would not have considered buying such an expensive product from abroad if I had not read all the genuine reviews on EDS - thank you for sharing your experiences!

A great site!

boudicca Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |