Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I haven't tried HSN's brand but i have tried Steve's and it rocks. Since Steve has been in the light business for some time and has been investigating serums to enhance the light I think what he is carrying now it top notch.

Thank you Toby!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I can't resist, how does this apply to those who live far far from the equator where you have 6 months of daylight and 6 months of night??? Bad Grin

My 1st thought is those those don't have even 1/2 the sun related damage/exposure the rest of us have... (Especially us Florida lot... Shock Laughing )

I don't feel a bit sorry for those *brats*... Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have this Wei East youth recapture serum (from HSN). Do you all think this could work with the LED? I'd like to use this up if possible before I order Steves. Thank you.

WEI EAST YOUTH RECAPTURED SERUM

China Herbal Youth Recaptured Serum

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG - 8/3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Oriental Arborvitae (Platycladus Orientalis) Seed Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soya) Germ Extract, Bamboo (Bambusa Tuldoides) Leaf Extract, Jujube (Ziziphus Jujuba) Fruit Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Apricot (Prunus Mume) Flower Extract, Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) Extract, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Reticulata) Peel Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben,
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Swissmom wrote:
I have this Wei East youth recapture serum (from HSN). Do you all think this could work with the LED? I'd like to use this up if possible before I order Steves. Thank you.

WEI EAST YOUTH RECAPTURED SERUM

China Herbal Youth Recaptured Serum

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG - 8/3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Oriental Arborvitae (Platycladus Orientalis) Seed Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soya) Germ Extract, Bamboo (Bambusa Tuldoides) Leaf Extract, Jujube (Ziziphus Jujuba) Fruit Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Apricot (Prunus Mume) Flower Extract, Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) Extract, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Reticulata) Peel Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben,

A couple of the ingredients I'm not familiar with off hand, but it looks quite nice to me.

My best advice (in general) would be to use any good and nourishing serum, allow it to really penetrate for up to say an hour, and then just use a damp cloth before your treatment, to remove any trace of *occlusive* ingredients.

Have a look at this thread (without paying attention to the title just yet Laughing), for a few very affordable serums that look nice (to me) for LED use.

http://essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40494

Again I'll say, that although I really like the LS serum, it's too expensive for me to use religiously.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for answering my question, Kassy! I will look at that link to get some ideas. And thank you for the tip about the wait time for the serum. I appreciate your help! Smile
JonnyNJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I just got an email reply from Steve regarding a few of the questions raised yesterday...

...4. Last, LightStim has some incredible surprises in store for 2011 (besides QVC) that will make LightStim a household name around the world). And I promise to let the EDS members know about them before anybody else.

And now back to "The Walking Dead" marathon on AMC...

After reading many reviews about the LightStim device of course I want one. So the question is, should I buy one now or wait for 2011 since "incredible surprises" are coming then.

Kassy, I happened to stumble upon the "Walkin Dead" marathon and I recorded the six shows. I've watched three so far and for me, this show is so much fun!!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
JonnyNJ wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
I just got an email reply from Steve regarding a few of the questions raised yesterday...

...4. Last, LightStim has some incredible surprises in store for 2011 (besides QVC) that will make LightStim a household name around the world). And I promise to let the EDS members know about them before anybody else.

And now back to "The Walking Dead" marathon on AMC...

After reading many reviews about the LightStim device of course I want one. So the question is, should I buy one now or wait for 2011 since "incredible surprises" are coming then.

Kassy, I happened to stumble upon the "Walkin Dead" marathon and I recorded the six shows. I've watched three so far and for me, this show is so much fun!!

I have no idea what "surprises" they have up their sleeve for 2011, but I would go out on a limb, and guess it's not a new anti-aging/wrinkle LED. What would be the purpose of that? I will see what I can find out though.

OMG, that "Walking Dead" series was scary.. Shock My husband finds all the wacky shows, and then cons me into watching them with him.. (I hate commercials, so we DVR everything and then watch.. Very Happy )

JonnyNJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

I have no idea what "surprises" they have up their sleeve for 2011, but I would go out on a limb, and guess it's not a new anti-aging/wrinkle LED. What would be the purpose of that? I will see what I can find out though.

I agree. It seems to be too soon for yet another new device. I bought the QVC version. I will have to wait to use it because I am currently evaluating the Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ filler and serum.

After 10 days I believe that I am seeing some improvement but I will need 4-6 weeks to be sure. I bought the QVC LightStim now because the reduced price will expire if I wait until the end of my Perfectionist study. Now that I think about it, I will use the LightStim on my neck only while I use the Perfectionist on my face.

I have spent more on skin care in the past month reading this board than I spent the entire rest of the year.

Thank you all so very much!!! Wink
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Jonny, I feel your pain... I spent tons of money in my 1st year on the forum. So many exciting things that I never had a clue about.

In general (for everybody) I'd just like to give this LED advice again...(I know, some of you are sick of hearing me, but for new users I think it's important to rehash from time to time.. Very Happy ) This of course is just based on what has worked for me personally. I hope if any of you find other good and effective *things*, you'll share them with all of us as well.

-1. This is an at home LED device, which will give you subtle + cumulative improvements in your overall skin condition. After a 2 or 3 skin cycles, when new collagen starts to fill in, you will see a lessening of fine lines and wrinkles. This gets better over time, the more committed you are. (I'm over the 3 year mark, and have less fine lines now than when I started. I'll be 61 on Jan 1, and I honestly think I look nicer now than I did when I was 55.) It's not a magic wand, but it does work some magic over the long term.

-2. For me exfoliation is a must, and I believe it's 50% responsible for the lovely skin I'm enjoying now. (Based on your age, you will want to incorporate this very important routine into your skincare regime.) If you are between 20 + 30 you are a lucky dog and have the natural skin turnover of about every 28 days. (It's pretty much on par with your cycle until around 35ish!) This is not very scientific, and I have no proof to point you to, but I think a good rule of thumb is to add 1 week to every 5 year span through menopause, to get a general idea of your skin turnover. For 50 and over folks, I'm thinking the turnover rate is more about the 6 to 8 week rate (approx.)

In case it helps, this is what I swear by, and what works fabulous for me.

- microfiber cloth (twice a day very briefly for me..use good judgement, with your age in mind here.)

- AHA My preference these days is an 8% lotion product, to which I add my own Lactic Acid according to my specific weekly needs. (I use it about every other night.)

-3. Retin A + Vitamin C are great things to have in your skin renewal arsenal. (For me, I don't make a habit of doing anything religiously, and find I have the most positive response that way. I use Vit C a couple of times per week, and Retin A I use on an alternating schedule quite haphazardly; I use it for 3 or 4 nights in a row, then give it a break for a week or two. It works best for me this way.

-4. I want to say something now about LED *treatment* serums, because I get many messages about it, and think that some folks are overly frustrated and concerned by it.

In a nutshell I'd say this;

1. Concentrate on looking (or making) a serum that contains things that help with collagen/elastin synthesis, and also antioxidants that will go after free radicals. Just look for a nice serum, that has numerous beneficial ingredients.

2. If you can find one to your liking that is water based, and doesn't contain oil, silicones, polymers or petrolatum, that is best, but you can also get around those occlusive ingredients, have no fear you can still use them.... (I'm putting the following in caps, because I need to shout at ya'll so my words aren't taken the wrong way... Bad Grin )

USE ANY GREAT SERUM OR CREAM OF YOUR CHOICE, APPLY AND LET IT ABSORB FOR AN HOUR, AND THEN JUST BEFORE YOUR LED TREATMENT; GO OVER YOUR TREATMENT AREAS WITH A WARM DAMP WASHCLOTH. (If you don't remove the occlusive seal, you will essentially be wasting your LED time.. Sad ) Anyhoo, that's my take in it after much trial and error.. Laughing

Okay, gotta cut this short, Mr Kassy is yelling at me... Rolling Eyes

Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:54 am      Reply with quote
Kassy - just wanted to say I so enjoy your posts, you are right on the money with your advice. Can you tell me what brand of vit A you use?

I too am interested in buying a AALS but live in UK where its difficult to get (same with vit A). Forgive me for asking this but can you use really use any serum - the thing that turns me off the AALS is having to fork out additional money for an accompanying expensive serum.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Zelda wrote:
Kassy - just wanted to say I so enjoy your posts, you are right on the money with your advice. Can you tell me what brand of vit A you use?

I too am interested in buying a AALS but live in UK where its difficult to get (same with vit A). Forgive me for asking this but can you use really use any serum - the thing that turns me off the AALS is having to fork out additional money for an accompanying expensive serum.

You're very sweet Zelda, thank you.

I incorporate vitamin A into my regime with alternating use of Retin-A (I still have a stash that I purchased at http://www.alldaychemist.com) *I think that's the name of it Confused *. I also incorporate 1% Retinyl Palmitate into my DIY serums. I believe I got it at; http://www.thepersonalformulator.com It was about $32. USD for 1oz, which goes a long way. I also use Virgin Palm Oil occasionally, which has a huge "Beta Carotene" component. Although it is technically not your traditional vit A, once it has absorbed into the cells it becomes such. (A techy nerd could explain that much better than I.. Laughing )

Have you checked the UK ebay for used LED's, or contacted Lightstim directly?

I haven't written the email I promised a couple of days ago yet, so I'll ask about international shipping when I do.

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy I had a question for Steve so when I spoke to him I also asked about the availability in Europe....wasn't sure he would be able to respond to your email since he is on the road.

Steve is going to be on QVC Monday night 7:00 - 10:00 PM Style® with Lisa Robertson est. He doesn't know the exact time but it is during that time frame. Also if you are in the UK or other European areas look for QVC in your area to carry Lightstim in about four months. If you want a light before that time, call Steve's website but it might be more expensive than what QVC will have it in four months. Also it seems you can get either handle through the website....I think the QVC exclusive has been dropped. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Have you checked the UK ebay for used LED's, or contacted Lightstim directly?

I haven't written the email I promised a couple of days ago yet, so I'll ask about international shipping when I do.

Lightstim have always shipped internationally - remember, I'm in Oz and have always found their service to be fast and efficient. Just order from their website.

Any serum can be used with the device - you definitely don't have to buy their serum (that's a recent addition anyway). Just don't use it with Retin-A. Plus, it can always be used on bare skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:06 am      Reply with quote
There is a QVC in the UK, so you are saying that they should be stocking it in about 4 months?

(thanks Toby for trying to find out)
Jane01
5% products discount

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I do hope so Zelda Very Happy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
There should be many opportunities to buy Lightstim in Europe and other areas very soon....and it through more places than QVC. Dancing Lightstim really rocks I am excited that it will be available to most everyone.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Living in Europe, Spain, I had no problem whatsoever ordering directly from the Lightstim web, quick delivery too. Can't remember what the international fee was though... can't have been too much if not I would have not ordered. HIH.

Thank you Kassy for posting what works best for you! Very Happy
ricayhermosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I just purchased Steve's serum by calling CS. I got 20% discount but the shipping/handling cost me $6. I asked how to use the serum, and was told to apply the serum and wait till it dries before using the light. I asked if I should wash it off after it's absorbed, and she said no, because by doing that I'd defeat the purpose of using the serum at all.

Not to try to contradict anyone, but just want to share some info.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
ricayhermosa wrote:
I just purchased Steve's serum by calling CS. I got 20% discount but the shipping/handling cost me $6. I asked how to use the serum, and was told to apply the serum and wait till it dries before using the light. I asked if I should wash it off after it's absorbed, and she said no, because by doing that I'd defeat the purpose of using the serum at all.

Ricay, do you know how long the 20% discount is on for?
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
boudicca wrote:
I have been using my Lightstim for about 3 weeks now and am very impressed with the results so far. Did not take photos - know my face backwards (LOL) - but can already see my facial skin is clearer and various lesions and bumps on my neck are receding. The backs of my hands are brilliant - where age spots were multiplying I have much clearer and more youthful-looking, plumper skin. I have also started using it on my arms and am hoping that the sun damage to my decollete area, acquired when much younger (I cover up now), will improve slowly over time. (I think ?Kassy said she had had improvement). I will be over the moon if I could have that area improved.

One question: I did not receive goggles with it - was I supposed to? (I am in the UK). I haven't been too near the under eye area yet because of the intensity but I guess small swim goggles will do, as I really want to target this area too. I have not bought the serum yet (I have to consider the added duty and exchange rate when purchasing from the US!!).

I would not have considered buying such an expensive product from abroad if I had not read all the genuine reviews on EDS - thank you for sharing your experiences!

A great site!

boudicca Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I had absolutely the best and quickest result on my chicken skin neck, and sun damaged decollete'. To be quite honest and frank, it was shocking how quickly those areas responded for me. In fact I posted pictures on the forum, because I thought I was going crazy.

BUT, I started out with the "original" LS, which I used for 4 or 5 months, before ever hearing about the "anti-aging" model. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it at all.. Confused

My personal experience is that I have the best response on the places where I had the most damage (neck + decollete'). My face was in fairly good shape to begin with, other than the sallowness I had from a lifetime of smoking. That also responded very quickly, and I'm since enjoying a healthy, pinkish skin. (Topically applied products at work here also, as well as my vigilance on bringing increased circulation to the skin!)

I am very lucky that age/sun spots were never a concern for me, other than a few tiny ones on my hands. A couple have disappeared, and the couple that remain have just lightened a bit. (What I had on my chest was more akin to damaged skin, which looked like a sunburn, even in the dead of winter.. And the dreaded, bumpy, chicken skin.)

I hope you continue to enjoy nice results with your LED, but don't forget to incorporate all of the other lovely things that can give you even nicer results. For instance; if hyper-pigmentation is a concern for you, incorporate products like "niacinamide" which will help to address that.

In any event, I don't think anybody should rely solely on an LED, because there are so many other things we can do which will compliment the LED treatments.

It isn't a magic wand all by itself, but it can work a little magic when used in conjunction with other beneficial things.. And of course the long term commitment that is necessary. For me, I'm all for anything and everything I can do at home, which will slow down the hands of time and keep me from anything invasive. (So far so good, and I like being a *virgin*...) Laughing

Hi. Initially, where did you post your pictures??

Secondly I researched online and found this:
The light from the LEDs interacts with cells and stimulates them to produce new collagen and elastin. Studies confirm that the same LED energy can be used to inhibit collagen formation, which can be helpful in the treatment of acne scars. By manipulating the wavelengths, cells can be turned on and off. Yellow light LEDs are used for photo-rejuvenation. Blue light LEDs are used in the treatment of acne. Red light LEDs are used for Photodynamic therapy.

So 'yellow light is the one that helps create collagen and elastin? Elastin is the biggie, as it gives skin that "bounce-back" when one smiles etc. Any research I have done I have not found any product (even those that claim they do) that creates elastin in the skin, this is why I'm curoious about using LED light.
Anyone have info they could point me to?
Thanks!
Notice it says led light can also TURN OFF COLLAGEN formation Shock ....thus my query.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
We have plenty of Lightstim users here that are living testimonies of greatly improved skin with using the light. Please read the latest research done on Lightstim. Also if would be good if you would give us a link to the information for your research.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I had Sculptra injected yesterday in my lower face. The doctor remarked that my skin is way above average for my age and that he could feel the collagen in my skin from the resistance of the needle. I'm mentioning this because I have never seen any visible changes to my skin from anything I've ever done (including LED treatments). But obviously something must be doing something - and I have been very consistent with my use of the AALS.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
We have plenty of Lightstim users here that are living testimonies of greatly improved skin with using the light. Please read the latest research done on Lightstim. Also if would be good if you would give us a link to the information for your research.

Would help wouldn't it? Smile

http://www.lumiport.com/research.html

I guess I'm a tad skeptical, as glowing reports can be spam... for anything. So many websites for LED lights and creams etc...report wondrous results but then wouldn't you think they'd have a page of pictures of the actual results? Many times when there are photos they are stock photos or the women smile to create 'lines' and then relax in the next photo to show decrease in lines. (very obvious) I'm sure there are products that help, it is just hard to wade through them all, and it gets expensive and who has enough years to test them all?
Don't mean to sound contrary, I'm just cautious when something seems too good to believe. Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
patzy wrote:

Hi. Initially, where did you post your pictures??

Secondly I researched online and found this:
The light from the LEDs interacts with cells and stimulates them to produce new collagen and elastin. Studies confirm that the same LED energy can be used to inhibit collagen formation, which can be helpful in the treatment of acne scars. By manipulating the wavelengths, cells can be turned on and off. Yellow light LEDs are used for photo-rejuvenation. Blue light LEDs are used in the treatment of acne. Red light LEDs are used for Photodynamic therapy.

So 'yellow light is the one that helps create collagen and elastin? Elastin is the biggie, as it gives skin that "bounce-back" when one smiles etc. Any research I have done I have not found any product (even those that claim they do) that creates elastin in the skin, this is why I'm curoious about using LED light.
Anyone have info they could point me to?
Thanks!
Notice it says led light can also TURN OFF COLLAGEN formation Shock ....thus my query.

patzy wrote:

Don't mean to sound contrary, I'm just cautious when something seems too good to believe. Smile

In answer to the 1st question; I posted pictures in many different threads, for many different reasons. Silly me did it very honestly and with the best of intentions, so you can imagine my shock and anger when the skeptical tongues started wagging (behind my back, or so they thought) with insinuations of "lying", "photoshopping", "she must work for the company" and (my favorite), "nobody's skin can look that good at that age without plenty of professional help"... Laughing (I'm still waiting to book a professional facial which will be my 1st!.. Maybe on the big 61..Embarassed )

Anyway, too many skeptics have made it uncomfortable for a lot of us to want to continue sharing photos publicly, for the simple reason, few people believe what they are seeing. It's sad though because now everybody is missing out on some really lovely happenings.. (And not only in the LED arena!)

Elastin: I have always heard/read that the elastin we have in our youth, is all we will ever 'make', and that it declines slowly through our lifetime. Only recently I have read, that studies are showing that "zinc" applied topically, shows promise in generating new elastin.

Collagen: The job of the LED is to stimulate the cells to produce more ATP, which over time, produces new + healthy collagen. As for "turning off collagen formation"... I highly doubt it, and haven't read anything to imply an LED could do that. (If I ever do come across such a thing, I will scream it out loud and clear all over the forum!)

After having tried several wavelengths of LED's, I would say without hesitation, that my fastest and best results, were with the combination of lights in the AALS (amber/orange, red, near infrared)

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
ricayhermosa wrote:

I appreciate you sharing that, and I also agree to wait until it has absorbed.

I just prefer to go one step further, and remove any remnants that could still be on the skin (if I believe something occlusive is in my serum du jour.)

LED treatments are too much of an ongoing time commitment for me, to have a lingering thought that I could be wasting it. (I'm not a gambler Laughing )

I will stay out of further discussion on the "occlusive" topic now, as I've already stated all of my reasons so frequently, and ad nauseum.. Wink

ETA: I found this amongst the notes I saved when I was researching LED serums + ingredients.

Specifically, the topical composition is capable of transmitting at least 80%, preferably at least 85%, and more preferably at least 90%, of the EM emitted by the LEDs to the skin. In other words, the topical composition absorbs, reflects, scatters, or blocks little or no EM emitted by the LEDs, thereby minimizing any potential interference thereof with the LEDs.

Okay, that's it for me now, promise.. Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |