Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:52 am      Reply with quote
Not a problem Antonia Very Happy...I am sure you are looking forward to getting back to the exercises too! ha ha...I didn't do them for a few days this week and missed them like you wouldn't believe!! I went through most of the week with a "bad face day" but things have been turning around the last few and it has been perking up nicely. Back at the AAStim as well which I missed like crazy as too!! Laughing...the redness and dry patches are now gone except for one dry flaking area under my chin....have been especially careful this week in regards to water prior and after the Stim (wink, wink Kassy!), more diligent on my facial massage and brushing too...the skin really does feel great after both the latter....

Mishey, I know what you mean about wanting something NOW!! It's so hard waiting til the funds become available...by the end of the month, the fund situation for myself should free up quite a bit which in turn means more fun skin stuff for Mom and ipods and new cell phones for the kids...lol
I read the STOP thread for a bit but had to "stop" reading STOP because I was starting to get a little buzzing in my head...hmmmm....I may just go back there and see how its going...

Kassy.....now once I hit the month mark for the Stim, what is the game plan?? How long do I continue to use it daily? Is that dependent upon results? Wasn't sure what happens after the month or so point as next weekend will be the 30 day mark for me.....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Kassy.....now once I hit the month mark for the Stim, what is the game plan?? How long do I continue to use it daily? Is that dependent upon results? Wasn't sure what happens after the month or so point as next weekend will be the 30 day mark for me.....

Hi Bren!

I think it's always best to let "your" skin be your guide... It will tell you what it likes and needs..

Just to give you an idea, this is what I recall for my own treatments;

1st six weeks of use (5 times per week approx.)
Then I went to 3 (sometimes 4) treatments a week for several months.. For the last 6ish months, I've only been doing 2 treatments per week (with the exception of Nov/Dec, where I only did 2 treatments in total.)

When I didn't do treatments in all of that holiday hoopla, my skin *firmness* took a definite nose dive.. I am back on track now, using the lights 3 times per week, and my skin is responding very quickly.. (I also am using the Tua Viso, and give more credit to that than the light, for the firmness I'm seeing around the upper face and under eyes.)

I am going to continue using the LED 3 times per week religiously now, because I know that's the ticket to rejuvinating the collagen/elastin.. And then the TV will work on the muscles..

Bren, when you get a chance go over to LouLou's ageless thread, and check out the last 2 pages regarding the facial massage.. I put a link to a U-Tube video, that the consensus thinks is pretty good.. A few of the massage girls gave their views about it all, and I found it really very helpful.... I am so happy to finally have a visual, and can't wait to put it into practice regularly..

Keep drinking that water... It is amazing how much crud you will flush out with the AALS.. (I can actually feel the lymph flowing down my neck, when I press the LED down the lymphatic channel..) It rocks! And I've tried it with the Original light, but it only works with the AALS... (It's really an amazing LED, and I wouldn't trade it for a bag full of others..)

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
smgord
5% products discount

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Kassy (or anyone else who wants to try the CPs). I read so much info here about CPs before I took the plunge that I decided to take the conservative route. You may not need to go as slow as I did, but if you want to avoid any irritations (ie: uglies), slower is better.

Here's my routine I used, you may adjust as needed:

Week 1: 7 drops H2O to 1 drop CP
Week 3: 6 drops H2O:2 drops CP
Week 5: 5 drops H2O:3 drops CP
Week 7: 4 drops H2O:4 drops CP
Week 9: 3 drops H2O:5 drops CP
Week10: 2 drops H2O:6 drops CP
Week12: 1 drop H2O:7 drops CP
Week14: 8 drops CP

This is a very conservative route. I did not see any uglies unless I tried to speed it up a bit. When I moved up to the Super CP Serum, I diluted again, but used the regular CP Serum like the water (7 drops CP Serum to 1 drop Super CP). This stuff is strong, so go slow.

I really want to buy a LED for the benefits w/ the CPs. Which one, I don't know..... It is nice to hear of the results that Dr. P has said the LED gives to them.

Foxe, new to the CP stuff -- can you tell me the exact product you used?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Foxe gave me those lovely directions to start me off with the lowest strength CP Serum... I get it here;

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/267.html

If you haven't used CP's before you definitely want to read all about them before jumping in.. Lots of people get great results, but others have had horrendous results.. Here are a couple of threads on CP's to get your feet wet in, and a search here, will bring up many more.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22230&highlight=copper+peptides

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32048&highlight=copper+peptides

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28949&highlight=copper+peptides

Welcome to the forum... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Will see how it goes Kassy...thanks for the info. Will definitely check out the massage link at Ageless too.
I tell ya...I am back to just loving my skin again! This week was such a downer with my bad case of the uglies, but I have to say my skin jumped back better than ever it seems. And I do think paying more attention the skin brushing and massaging has a lot to do with it.... And now this STOP...I broke down and went back to that thread...I knew it was a mistake!! ha ha....

I think that little device would be a great compliment to the Stim once I get past the daily Stim stage. I don't have wrinkles yet, but do have the fine fine lines in certain areas and loss of firmness and of course, droopies...the loss of firmness/droopies seems to be my main concern at this point and I think the STOP would address that issue well... and just think, a few months ago I was totally clueless to anything related to skincare!!! Laughing

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
You are at such a wonderful age for all this Brenda. It is so much easier to keep things in prime condition, than to undue a lifetime of damage..

I am also watching the STOP thread, and I'm sure I will add it to my arsenal down the road..

For now, I'm concentrating on the LED and Tua Viso, which is working out nicely. I really want to see just what the 'Tua' will do, before throwing something else into the mix..

Dontcha just love EDS... Laughing

foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
smgord wrote:
foxe wrote:
Kassy (or anyone else who wants to try the CPs). I read so much info here about CPs before I took the plunge that I decided to take the conservative route. You may not need to go as slow as I did, but if you want to avoid any irritations (ie: uglies), slower is better.

Here's my routine I used, you may adjust as needed:

Week 1: 7 drops H2O to 1 drop CP
Week 3: 6 drops H2O:2 drops CP
Week 5: 5 drops H2O:3 drops CP
Week 7: 4 drops H2O:4 drops CP
Week 9: 3 drops H2O:5 drops CP
Week10: 2 drops H2O:6 drops CP
Week12: 1 drop H2O:7 drops CP
Week14: 8 drops CP

This is a very conservative route. I did not see any uglies unless I tried to speed it up a bit. When I moved up to the Super CP Serum, I diluted again, but used the regular CP Serum like the water (7 drops CP Serum to 1 drop Super CP). This stuff is strong, so go slow.

I really want to buy a LED for the benefits w/ the CPs. Which one, I don't know..... It is nice to hear of the results that Dr. P has said the LED gives to them.

Foxe, new to the CP stuff -- can you tell me the exact product you used?

Hi smgord

Kassy is correct that I was referring to the lowest strength CP, but CP Serum isn't actually the lowest one, but it is for the 2nd generation CPs. A lower one is the 1st gen one - GHK serum. I like the CP Serum since it is easy to dilute w/ water and you can regulate the strength that way.

There are plenty of views on both sides of the fence for CPs. I found that by going slowly, using exfoliatives and following the proper protocol really gave me good results. If you try them, give them a good time to see results. Good luck.

PS - I believe using the AALS will really speed up those results, so if you're on the fence about that - go for it! Dr P on SB said some studies were done on them showing an increase in penetration of the CPS by 39 fold using LEDs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Foxe, just jumping in to tell you I've just started the second week of 1/7, and so far so good!

I've used the LED 3 times this past week right after the CP application..

Thanks for your help!

queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy,
I'm an old member here that has been out of the loop forever. I have been muddling through the LED info here. EDS is better than ever!
Well, I just bought an AALS last night. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks to everyone else for all the info too!
At 50, I'm having good results from facial exercise but my skin is really beginning to need some help.
Kim
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
queenpedauque wrote:
Hi Kassy,
I'm an old member here that has been out of the loop forever. I have been muddling through the LED info here. EDS is better than ever!
Well, I just bought an AALS last night. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks to everyone else for all the info too!
At 50, I'm having good results from facial exercise but my skin is really beginning to need some help.
Kim

It's good to have you aboard the LED bandwagon Kim. We would all be happy to swap experiences with you too..

Please let us know how you are doing, and of course come on back for help if you need it..

You are so right about needing the extra help once we pass the 50 mark... Which exercise program are you doing?

queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy,
I've been doing Flexeffect for 5 years. It took me awhile to figure it out but I'm happy with it.
I add a few things from other programs too.
Thanks for the welcome!
Kim
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Kim, now that's a committment.. Good for you!

I have the Flex Effect, and also Ageless If You Dare, but I haven't had time to commit to either with any regularity yet. I finally got a handle on the massage technique though, and have done that a few times and like it..

So for now it's my LED, massage + the Tua Viso which I've added recently..

I need all the help I can get, just trying to keep up with the dreaded aging process..Yeeesh!

Did you have a chance to read through this thread at all and see some of the helpful hints I posted about LED treatments? A few of these tips will help you get the best results.. Let me know if you need it summarized, and I'll be glad to highlight a few pointers for you.

queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Kassy!
I've read through a lot of the posts. Not all, though. If there's anything you'd like to stress that would help me, I would really appreciate it.
Kim Smile
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am      Reply with quote
I am hoping that rings true Kassy....I think I am at a good age to keep things under control and I am certainly glad I started when I did. Also glad I was never much of a sunbather either although I wish sunscreen would have been something utilized more often. My neck area down spent most my life covered up and it definitely shows....that area still looks like it did when I was a teen! ha ha (well, maybe not the girls but that's a whole different story in itself!)...now if I can just get my face more in tune with that area so they flow together a bit better, everything will be a-ok! Laughing

I have no doubt the STOP will be heading my way in the coming months too....I am just hoping it becomes available in the US by then and with that, a price drop of under $450 at least!!!

Welcome aboard Queen!! Glad to have you on the AAStim ship!Wink Kassy is the go to girl if you need any advice/hints on the Stim....I am a newbie too (will be hitting 30 days on the Stim next weekend) and she has been a great help (no blushing now Kassy! lol...)...
I love my Stim and it will be staying in my arsenal for a long while. I hope you will enjoy yours as well!! Keep us informed.....

mandm
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks!
It's nice to see this thread for the Anti-Aging LightStim. I'll read these threads what it listed.
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, you and I have talked before, but I don't know if I told you that I bought the Anti-Aging LightStim as well. I'm just wondering if you use both LightStims on your face or just use the original for body aches and pains.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
queenpedauque wrote:
Thanks, Kassy!
I've read through a lot of the posts. Not all, though. If there's anything you'd like to stress that would help me, I would really appreciate it.
Kim Smile

Here are the most important things in my opinion:

1. Exfoliate before using the light.. It could be a microfiber cloth (my personal choice), or one of the many skin polishing exfoliators available at the drugstore..Neutrogena has a nice one! (The bottom line is whatever removes the dead skin cells.) Clarisonic would probably be great on a regular basis as well.

2. I use Alpha Hydroxy Souffle (12% AHA) on a regular basis, which breaks up the glue holding the old dead skin cells together..(This product will make hint #1 a piece of cake.) Don't expect amazing results if you forget these two steps, because the light won't penetrate through the *crud* as well.

3. I alternate treatments between bare face or a light liquid vitamin concoction.... If you use a serum pre treatment, it must be non-occlusive, or the light won't penetrate.. (Unless you are sure, do not use any topical pre-treatment.) Nothing thicker than a watery serum should ever be used in my opinion..

4. For the first 4 to 6 weeks, try to use the LED 5 or more times per week, for a full 3 minutes to each area of your face, neck, decolette' and tops of your hands also.. Plan on a good hour for all that, especially till you get the hang of it...(I honest to God believe that this method really gave me a jump start, and was responsible for my better than average results.. Once you are well on your way with the first 6 weeks under your belt, 45 minutes 3 times per week will probably suffice. (Everyone is different, so this is the mid-ground I believe)

5. Take before pictures! I can't stress enough how important this really is... You will miss all the subtle *fun* changes along the way if you ignore this step. Please trust me on this, and you will be oh so happy 6 months from now..(I recommend before you start, and then every 2 weeks thereafter. Do it in a room with artificial lighting and no windows if possible, and try to duplicate the same poses.) You will do yourself a major disservice if you skip this hint!.

6. LED's are great, but they need the help of a good quality skincare regime to really give you the best possible result... You will reap the great LED rewards, only when you give your skin what it needs to be protected; (sunscreen), nourished; (vit A,B,C,E + great nourishing oils) and oxygenated naturally; (massage, exercise, other devices)

In my humble opinion of course ... Very Happy

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
catballou wrote:
Kassy, you and I have talked before, but I don't know if I told you that I bought the Anti-Aging LightStim as well. I'm just wondering if you use both LightStims on your face or just use the original for body aches and pains.

Hi stranger, welcome to the club ... Dancing ...

I alternate both lights on my face recently, since I added in the CP's...

I'm actually doing a test with it, and using the Original (red/infrared) on the right side, and the Anti-Agin (red/infrared/amber) on the left... I'm only into the 2nd week with that, so it's too soon to really know the difference.. BUT, and there is always a BUT!.. My left side of the face is much *meatier*, and what was a worse NL fold on that side (from 45 years of smoking.. Rolling Eyes), now looks better than the right side...

More to come in two more weeks, because maybe it's just something wierd.. Confused

I love both lights, but the AALS is the bomb!

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
I am hoping that rings true Kassy....I think I am at a good age to keep things under control and I am certainly glad I started when I did. I have no doubt the STOP will be heading my way in the coming months too....I am just hoping it becomes available in the US by then and with that, a price drop of under $450 at least!!!

Bren, you are well on your way to keeping that 'girlish' look and glow.. You are so lucky that your found EDS while you still have all you're s**t together..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with everything you say about the STOP!... But I have strong doubts that the price will ever go lower, since this lemming at EDS... Laughing ....Hopefully it won't go higher!

catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, I'll stay tuned for your results. You always give us such concrete and usable info. Idea
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,
Thank you for the help. I think my Lightstim will be here any day now. I can't wait!
Bren, thanks for your welcome.
Kim Smile
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 am      Reply with quote
I will agree wholeheartedly, I feel very fortunate to have found EDS when I did. I cannot imagine what the face would look like now had I not and just let myself go....as far as having my sh*t together, perhaps in regards to my face and body yes, but my "personal" life....not so much!Wink...ahhh, the joys of being single!!Laughing
But honestly, not doing too bad these days and don't mind being alone...

Kim...not sure where you live, but my AAStim literally was shipped one day and I had it in hand the following day by 1:30pm and a few days before Christmas to boot!!! CA to WI in that short of time, I was blown away... Of course, I paid for the express shipping too and to get it that fast it was worth every penny!!
You will be Stim'ing before ya know it!! One thing Kassy told me to note on my first use was to feel my skin prior to my first application of the light, then after you do your treatment, feel your skin again for softness....it really did happen with me and I couldn't believe it! My face has been baby soft since then and honestly couldn't stop touching it for the first week or so!! ha ha...and not to mention this awesome all over glow, and coming from a person that had suffered from dry somewhat dull skin most of her life, that is saying quite a lot. Also will stress Kassy's recommendation of water, water, water before and after treatment....I was very lax one night with this (didn't really drink much of anything) and woke to a banger headache...I've been a bit lax with that again this week and I really can notice the difference, so back at super hydration again!!

Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Also glad I was never much of a sunbather either although I wish sunscreen would have been something utilized more often. My neck area down spent most my life covered up and it definitely shows....that area still looks like it did when I was a teen! ha ha (well, maybe not the girls but that's a whole different story in itself!)...now if I can just get my face more in tune with that area so they flow together a bit better, everything will be a-ok! Laughing

Bren you are such a cow (meant in the nicest possible way Very Happy ). I live in sunny Perth Western Australia and we have long hot summers and mild winters. I've been a tanner since I was in my teens and now the most hated part of my body is my arms. The next is the sun damaged chest area. My face is much better as I always covered it when I layed out to keep the dreaded freckles away. I suppose that's something...Im hoping for major improvement in these areas with the Stop and AALS.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
I've been a tanner since I was in my teens and now the most hated part of my body is my arms. The next is the sun damaged chest area. My face is much better as I always covered it when I layed out to keep the dreaded freckles away. I suppose that's something...Im hoping for major improvement in these areas with the Stop and AALS.

I can relate! I had terrible sun damage with red blotches and chicken skin all over my neck and chest.. In fact my upper decollete through cleavage area looked sunburned all the time, with a definite different color/texture + leathery feel.. (Really gross!)

The AALS got rid of it All! My chest is better now than when I was a teenager.. The neck has improved by 75%. I also don't have the dreaded sleep creases anymore, caused by my ample boobs and side sleeping... Dancing

I have had significant firming from the LED also. It really does rejuvenate the collagen/elastin with continued use. What was a very saggy neck, chin and jowl, is significantly improved..

I think the combination of AALS and STOP would be a one two punch, and get you there quicker than with just the LED. (The LED will get you there, but will take longer!)

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Ha ha ha ha Laughing ....wish I could say mine were "ample"!...mine used to be bigger, but unfortunately after losing weight and having kids the girls deflated quite a bit...really didn't want them to go away, but ahh well...too bad I can't STOP/Stim them in to plump perky oblivion!!

No offense taken Mishey! Laughing...But I do feel very fortunate that my chest/neck area is relatively unscathed by the sun. Can't say the same for my face though and I didn't use sunscreen as religiously as I do now. I wish I would have....If I had lived in a land where it was warm and sunny most the time, it might be a different story for me right now...unfortunately/fortunately I have lived 99% of my life in the bitter cold Mid-West where it is too cold to go outside most of the time!! Wink Current temp 7 degrees, windchill -5....tomorrow -5 degrees, windchill -15....god I HATE this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

System
Automatic Message
Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Tweezerman Petite Tweeze Set

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |