Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
ricayhermosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am      Reply with quote
tsa1976 wrote:
This is my first time posting in an EDS forum. I have been reading about the lightstim on here, which is why I bought one, because of all the positive reviews. I have had my lightslim for quite some time now, and I use it about 4-5 times a week, and more if time allows. Unfortunatly, I have not had such good results. I am only 32, but I have lots of sun damage. I bought this to help with fine lines and skin sagging. I have not seen any improvement, and since I have started using the device my acne has gotten worse. I have large pores and very sensitive skin. I use alcohol to clean it after I move it around my face a few times, just in case I am moving bacteria around my face. I don't know if this device is stimulating the sebum production I had as a teen and in my early twenties, and maybe that is why this is happening. I really wanted it to work, but I am thinking that I will need to return it. has anyone had a similar experience. I also started to use a homemade c cream, which I think made the acne worse, as well, but I definitly think the lightstim is a big factor in the acne? Any advice? Do you think I should stick it out, or just return it while I can get my money back?

I suggest you use the Acne Light, instead of the anti-aging on your acne. Also it's best that you stop using vitamine C on your face. VC is very irritating to sensitive skin, and any more irritation will only make your acne worse. The bottom line is, use whatever works for you and immediately stop using whatever worsens your skin even if everyone else says it has done wonders for their skin. Take myself as an example. I have been on and off with Taz for 3 years. It irritated my skin and gave me bumps while at the same time did nothing to improve my skin. I stopped using for a week or more, but then I'd tell myself that retinoid is very beneficial to your skin so you should use it. Then I'd resume Taz. A month ago I finally decided to get off Taz for a long time to see how my skin functioned. To my own surprise, my skin looks so much better now.

How long have you been using the Light?

Also try to reduce the frequency. 4 times a week is plenty for most people.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am      Reply with quote
tsa1976 wrote:
This is my first time posting in an EDS forum. I have been reading about the lightstim on here, which is why I bought one, because of all the positive reviews. I have had my lightslim for quite some time now, and I use it about 4-5 times a week, and more if time allows. Unfortunatly, I have not had such good results. I am only 32, but I have lots of sun damage. I bought this to help with fine lines and skin sagging. I have not seen any improvement, and since I have started using the device my acne has gotten worse. I have large pores and very sensitive skin. I use alcohol to clean it after I move it around my face a few times, just in case I am moving bacteria around my face. I don't know if this device is stimulating the sebum production I had as a teen and in my early twenties, and maybe that is why this is happening. I really wanted it to work, but I am thinking that I will need to return it. has anyone had a similar experience. I also started to use a homemade c cream, which I think made the acne worse, as well, but I definitly think the lightstim is a big factor in the acne? Any advice? Do you think I should stick it out, or just return it while I can get my money back?

I'll be glad to give you my 2 cents, but first I'd need the answers to the following questions;

1. Which light are you using?
2. Exactly how long has it been in total?
3. Are you treating each of the 8 spots on your face for a full 3 minutes?
4. Do you exfoliate prior to each treatment?
5. Are you treating on a bare face or with a cream/lotion applied?
6. If you are using a cream/lotion, what are the ingredients in it?
7. Did you read/try the tips throughout this thread?
8. Collagen building/skin tightening becomes apparent after committed treatment for 2 skin cycles (8 to 12 weeks average).. Some are quicker to respond, and some take longer.. This is based on your skin turnover also, and is why exfoliation is so important.
9. How old are you?

If you are experiencing worsening or new symptoms since using the LED, then something is amiss with your regime and/or skin prep.. I'll be glad to help you figure it out if you are interested.

If you had no skin changes either way, after a good regime and skin prep, then I would say that you are in the minority that LED's just don't work for.. If that is the case, then I would suggest returning your light.. (Are you within the 90 day return time?)

I'm glad you decided to post your concerns and lack of results.. Hopefully we can all chime in with good suggestions for you to try.. Idea

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
semolinapilchard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 am      Reply with quote
just figured i'd mention, for the girl above, that i use a different anti-aging led combo as well as use a homemade (one of kassy's) vit c serum and it's never adversely affected my acne. i am extremely acne-prone. i'm sorry and surprised if the led has indeed been the culprit- but i don't suppose you've had any dietary additions/things out of moderation/etc that might have coincided?
either way, best luck and hope you find the right balance and something works for you.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 am      Reply with quote
tsa1976 welcome to EDS and like Kassy said thank you for posting - this is how we all learn

The one question I have is, did you take "before" pictures? I am soooo glad I did because I was convinced that nothing was happening within the 1st month of using the AALS. Looking back at those pictures I can see all the changes that you miss looking in the mirror everyday.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Alley, thanks for that reminder. The pictures are probably the easiest way not to miss the subtle, cumulative changes.

Although poor 'tsa1976' is having a negative decline, so hopefully something she is doing or not doing will stand out as the culprit, and we can help to sort it out.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the AALS less than 1 week and I'm shocked at the difference in my skin. LOVE

Does anyone who has facial hair notice any increase in the growth or stimulating dormant follicles on your face? Any changes at all? I use soy products on my face to keep hair growth at a minimum and I take Aldactone/Spiro for many years, but still have an incredible problem with hair growth. I am very concerned that this device could stimulate that hair growth so I am watching this very closely.

I do find there's no way to avoid overlapping some areas, but from everything I've read as long as I don't have any reaction I'm not concerned. In addition to the placement Lightstim recommends, I also place it under my nose covering the area from below my nose to my chin line and including the area in the center of my lips. I have no lines around my lips but this is sure to be an area where I'd love to increase collagen. I also use it on top of my nose and my pores are visibly reduced and closed?. Whatever it is, its a big difference. I had not worn makeup since I started last Friday and even though I was thrilled with my skin in my 8X lighted magnifying mirror with no makeup, my skin was flawless today after
application.

I wish the device was just a tiny bit larger. When I use it for my nasal labial fold and puppet areas the light just about misses in length going from my jawline up to my nose area.

One more thing, I have some fine lines around my eyes and the best actives haven't budged them the last few years, although they haven't gotten worse. I see a definite improvement in just the few days of the AALS on those lines that wouldn't budge before.

I don't know if these improvements are temporary and if I stopped using the device my skin would revert back to it's former state as with some other devices and actives.

I know this sounds too good to be true, but no one could be more surprised than me at the positive changes in my skin in such a few treatments.

I do use all of my serum actives before using the AALS, I don't think any of them have any oils. I also use a microfiber cloth like Kassy after washing my face and after I apply my serums, I use it to lightly pat my face to remove any residue.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
fmvalentia good for you sister!!! I personally love my AALS and I overlap every area with no negative effects. You do need to keep at it however as the improvements will go away if you stop using the light, at least that is what happened to me.

I also place the light over my mouth under the nose. I had small lines that were becoming more visible but since I have been using the AALS they have all but disappeared to the naked eye.

Don't forget to take your before pictures!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am      Reply with quote
fmvalentina wrote:

One more thing, I have some fine lines around my eyes and the best actives haven't budged them the last few years, although they haven't gotten worse. I see a definite improvement in just the few days of the AALS on those lines that wouldn't budge before.

How do you treat your eye area? I'm always afraid to put the light too close to my eyes as I am sure it will penetrate my eyelids even if I close my eyes. I don't want my eye sight to be damaged.
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
ricayhermosa wrote:
fmvalentina wrote:

How do you treat your eye area? I'm always afraid to put the light too close to my eyes as I am sure it will penetrate my eyelids even if I close my eyes. I don't want my eye sight to be damaged.

I don't think/believe you can damage your eye. I put the light on my under eye area and peak through a mirrow and can see the light isn't showing in the white or iris. Since it's only the edge/rim that's close to your eye, there's just a small area of reflection about 1/2" around the rim of the device where it shines.

When I do my upper eye area I place the light over my brow area but the light reflects into the area where I tweeze my brows.

I keep my eye closed while it's on that area. Sorry, that's the best explanation I can come up with without pictures or a diagram.

HTH
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
fmvalentia good for you sister!!! I personally love my AALS and I overlap every area with no negative effects. You do need to keep at it however as the improvements will go away if you stop using the light, at least that is what happened to me.

I also place the light over my mouth under the nose. I had small lines that were becoming more visible but since I have been using the AALS they have all but disappeared to the naked eye.

Alley,

How long have you been using it?

Thanks for the encouragement?

I was sick a few days this week and couldn't do a treatment and I'm amazed how nice my skin still looks.

I forgot to mention I had these little bumps under the skin under my lower lip area. They didn't bother me and seemed to be cloogged pores or something but just stayed the same for years. Nothing worth trying to kill myself treating since no one but me could see them in my 10X lighted mirror. Those are all gone now. I also had some very fine lines under my lower lip to the side of the bump in your chin, clearly where the skin and mouth area is breaking down from age. Those seem to be much improved also.

The only place I don't see any improvement (not complaining, it's barely been 1 week) is my nasal labial folds and mouth to chin area where I'm starting to get the turned down corners of my mouth and an "indentation" that is starting to form puppet lines, but not really lines...but will be one day. hope that makes sense. I am not in any way complaining as I know that area is going to take the most time becauase it's my most advanced aging area.

I don't have a camera but hope to in the next week so my photo will be 2 weeks after starting.

BTW - will all improvement go away if you stop using the machine? I would think after using it for a long period of time like 6-12 months there would have been tremendous repair and new collagen formed.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I forgot to mention I had these little bumps under the skin under my lower lip area. They didn't bother me and seemed to be cloogged pores or something but just stayed the same for years. Nothing worth trying to kill myself treating since no one but me could see them in my 10X lighted mirror. Those are all gone now.

fmvalentina, this is interesting. I've also had strange bumps under my lower lip area and around my mouth for quite a few years, but like you they weren't really noticeable. I too have thought they were clogged pores, as now and then one would grow larger and appear as a pimple. Wellll, I've only been using my AALS a little over a week now, and even though they aren't completely gone, they are MUCH less noticeable. My skin is much smoother feeling and I'm pretty excited to see what this little device will do for me in 6mos to a year. I'll keep updating as I see changes. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
fmvalentina wrote:

I don't think/believe you can damage your eye. I put the light on my under eye area and peak through a mirrow and can see the light isn't showing in the white or iris. Since it's only the edge/rim that's close to your eye, there's just a small area of reflection about 1/2" around the rim of the device where it shines.

When I do my upper eye area I place the light over my brow area but the light reflects into the area where I tweeze my brows.

I keep my eye closed while it's on that area. Sorry, that's the best explanation I can come up with without pictures or a diagram.

HTH

That sounds encouraging. Will definitely try. Thanks.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone _ have been using the AALightstim for over 18 months and around the eye area.
I do use some very small eye protectors and close my eyes. Even with my eyes closed I
can still see a tint of red. Have had no eye problems whatsoever. I do believe Steve from
Lightstim has had an opthamalogist look at this
device as well and the MD said there would be no
problems. You can ask Steve at lightstim about this as well. Enjoy the skin progress!
DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
tsa1976 wrote:

I find it utterly amusing when a **brand new member**, posts 1 negative review, and does the disappearing act.. Rolling Eyes

I hate when *fakes* waste my precious time here at EDS..Argh! ..

milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy: I appreciate all the help I've received from you and I am very grateful

funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
tsa1976 wrote:

I find it utterly amusing when a **brand new member**, posts 1 negative review, and does the disappearing act.. Rolling Eyes

Maybe its one of those people from visol again. They have been posing as consumers and promoting their item on many many forums. It's quite obvious its advertisement because the same user (sometimes similar names of various forums) will advertise all the visol products on various threads, adding some discount code to use, free shipping, money back guarantee etc. And I haven't found a legit review on their products yet.

They don't understand that us as consumers have evolved and we're not stupid.

Good job Kassy on catching that disappearing act!
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
fmvalentina wrote:
Alley wrote:

Alley,

How long have you been using it?

Thanks for the encouragement?

I was sick a few days this week and couldn't do a treatment and I'm amazed how nice my skin still looks.

I forgot to mention I had these little bumps under the skin under my lower lip area. They didn't bother me and seemed to be cloogged pores or something but just stayed the same for years. Nothing worth trying to kill myself treating since no one but me could see them in my 10X lighted mirror. Those are all gone now. I also had some very fine lines under my lower lip to the side of the bump in your chin, clearly where the skin and mouth area is breaking down from age. Those seem to be much improved also.

The only place I don't see any improvement (not complaining, it's barely been 1 week) is my nasal labial folds and mouth to chin area where I'm starting to get the turned down corners of my mouth and an "indentation" that is starting to form puppet lines, but not really lines...but will be one day. hope that makes sense. I am not in any way complaining as I know that area is going to take the most time becauase it's my most advanced aging area.

I don't have a camera but hope to in the next week so my photo will be 2 weeks after starting.

BTW - will all improvement go away if you stop using the machine? I would think after using it for a long period of time like 6-12 months there would have been tremendous repair and new collagen formed.

I started using the AALS at the February so just about 6 months. Too funny about the NF and puppet lines because that is what spurred me into buying the AALS and Kassy's great success. The little fold that was appearing on the corner of my mouth is 100% improved. I think doing Ageless if You Dare helps with that also.

I don't think all the improvement would disappear but I did notice things slipping a bit when I was only using the light 1-2x's a week for about a month.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
tsa1976 wrote:

Good Lord I need to take off my rose coloured glasses - that would never occur to me Shock

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Okay, I viewed this the other day, and realized I didnt have the time to give a proper response to all the questions.. I do appreciate the feedback, but geese, you guys are a bit rough on here. I work a full time and a part-time job, and I am raising a child by myself. I don't have very much free-time.

I will try to answer some of these questions, if anyboday cares. I have completely stopped using this lightstim for over a week. I also stopped all topicals and I have not had one breakout, and my skin looks pretty decent.

1. Which light are you using I am using the antiaging light2. Exactly how long has it been in total? It has been about 4 months. (I called and my warantee was extended.
3. Are you treating each of the 8 spots on your face for a full 3 minutes? Yes, approximatley, I don't time exactly.
4. Do you exfoliate prior to each treatment? Yes.
5. Are you treating on a bare face or with a cream/lotion applied? sometimes bare face, or sometimes after the vitamin c cream.
6. If you are using a cream/lotion, what are the ingredients in it? I was using Kassy's ingredients E, C, Distilled water, and Viterol A. I've tried other C's prior to that one. I also was using Retina, every other day.
7. Did you read/try the tips throughout this thread? Yes
8. Collagen building/skin tightening becomes apparent after committed treatment for 2 skin cycles (8 to 12 weeks average).. Some are quicker to respond, and some take longer.. This is based on your skin turnover also, and is why exfoliation is so important.
9. How old are you? 33. I know I am young, but I smoked for years, am fairskinned and worshipped the sun, so I do have lots of damage.

I hope to respond on my break later today if anybody responds.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
tsa1976 sorry for the "rough" treatment, you obviously have a lot going on Embarassed

Sounds like your money back period on the AALS has expired so you might as well use it. Let figure out a way to make it work for you.

You are young and that could be part of why you are not seeing any dramatic results. Did you take before pics?

Initially I used the same c-serum for my pre-treat then I switched to Kassy's other AHA pre-treat and it does seem to make your skin glow. I know using a timer (I use my cell phone) is a bit of a pain in the you know what but I think you might want to try it. Personally there are days when 30 seconds feel like 3 minutes especially when you are pressed for time.

I would try to fit the treatments in at least 5 days a week for 90 days - I know but you have nothing to lose right?

Respond when you get a chance. Smile

5% products discount

Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 am      Reply with quote
tsa, as someone who has problem skin and who also loves her AALS, may I make a suggestion? Vitamin E oil is not always your friend. While it does help most people, I learned years ago not to use it topically. (I can’t even take the gel caps by mouth; I have to use a “dry” vitamin e supplement or my skin reacts.) Try leaving it out of your serum. You could replace it with a drop or two of avocado, kukui or rice bran oil.

You could try using the light on bare skin a few times. I know Kassy will disapprove, but you might try easing back into Lightstim use without exfoliating first if you are having a bad skin day to see if you see the lovely difference in your skin tone that we all want you to experience.

HTH,

Myrna
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi to everyone, I thought I might post my results using AALS for 3 month consistently (5-6 times per week). I feel a bit like a parasite, reading and absorbing all the valuable info and not contributing anything.
Here we go :
firm , smooth skin ( want to touch it all the time to make sure it's real), lines above lips look less prominant,forhead lines are smoothing out, pores are smaller and eye area - I don't really know because I am using the Easy Eye solution as well, but still had terrible monster eyes in the mornings, but it looks like the crease betweeen lower lid and cheeks is smoothing out.
This would be fantastic. I like this gadget.

A special thanks to Kassy - you are so supportive and share all your knowledge. I have seen a picture of you in a thread , the one from your 59th birthday - you look absolutely fantastic. ( you probably forgot to delete this one Smile ) Anyway - many thanks for sharing.

This forum is amazing and I learned so much and spent a lot of money ,lol, but it's great.
All the best
Ellen Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
tsa1976 wrote:
Okay, I viewed this the other day, and realized I didnt have the time to give a proper response to all the questions.. I do appreciate the feedback, but geese, you guys are a bit rough on here. I work a full time and a part-time job, and I am raising a child by myself. I don't have very much free-time.

I will try to answer some of these questions, if anyboday cares. I have completely stopped using this lightstim for over a week. I also stopped all topicals and I have not had one breakout, and my skin looks pretty decent.

1. Which light are you using I am using the antiaging light2. Exactly how long has it been in total? It has been about 4 months. (I called and my warantee was extended.
3. Are you treating each of the 8 spots on your face for a full 3 minutes? Yes, approximatley, I don't time exactly.
4. Do you exfoliate prior to each treatment? Yes.
5. Are you treating on a bare face or with a cream/lotion applied? sometimes bare face, or sometimes after the vitamin c cream.
6. If you are using a cream/lotion, what are the ingredients in it? I was using Kassy's ingredients E, C, Distilled water, and Viterol A. I've tried other C's prior to that one. I also was using Retina, every other day.
7. Did you read/try the tips throughout this thread? Yes
9. How old are you? 33. I know I am young, but I smoked for years, am fairskinned and worshipped the sun, so I do have lots of damage.

I hope to respond on my break later today if anybody responds.

Since you are just 33 I'm assuming 'sag' isn't an issue just yet, so you probably won't see very obvious firming.. The collagen will be continually building though, and you will benefit from that in the years to come.

For the sun damage, I would suggest you start using an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) product every night.. That will increase your skin turnover, and work synergistically with the LED treatments, to repair sun damage and/or melasma.. It's no quick fix though, so expect slow and steady improvements over the long term.. (A life time of damage takes time to repair!) I have smoked for 44 years and tanned my hyde religiously for the first 35 years of my life.. Believe me when I tell you, I have reversed all the damage I had in just under 2 years of LED treatments.. Will everyone experience the same results, probably not. But the ones who are lucky enough to respond to LED treatments, and are dedicated and committed to an entire repair regime, will reap the rewards.

If you have given your all with committed use for 4 months without "any" positive result, than I would say you are not a candidate for LED treatments.. At this point in time you should have experienced (at a minimum);

- softer skin
- clearer skin
- less obvious pore size
- more firmness to the touch
- decresed lines/wrinkles
- moist, dewy, healthier looking skin

To me it's just one part of an entire regime of exfoliation, nourishing topicals, sun avoidance, hydration + supplements.. I don't consider it a 'magic wand' that can undue my life time of neglect and damage on it's own..

It's all about the team work! And now I've decided to add the "Omnilux Nu U" to my team as well.. Laughing

ricayhermosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
for the people using AALS 3x per week: are you still seeing improvement or you are just maintaining results? Thanks.
fmvalentina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
And now I've decided to add the "Omnilux Nu U" to my team as well

Kassy,

Why are you adding the Omnilux?

I had bought the Perricone for a sale price and decided to return it and go with the Lightstim for a number of reasons.

You have to focus 20 minutes twice each week with 2 different lights on just ONE area. I couldn't imagine the results to warrant that kind of commitment.

I assume you know about the sale on Perricone.com. it's the same exact unit as the Omnilux and manufactured by them for Perricone in another color case. Perricone has been running a sale off and on for a few months for about $168 and there's a $25 coupon floating around that can be used with this device.

Omnilux is going to be on HSN in September. It's unclear at this time if it's the NEW U device or the acne or both.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the device and what benefits you expect by adding this to your AALS.

Thanks
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |