Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best 3 products for Wrinkles...........
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 18, 2008 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
The brand I love and have endorsed for years I am finding mold (third jar now) and am going to need to give up and change products. I am 55 have great skin and have other my nasolabial folds,small puppet lines , and hash like lines on the top of my cheeks my skin looks great. Thinking of having a filler done fo for my nasolabial folds. Like the ideal of radiesse seems it does build collagen.

I don't believe in over exfolliating so I am not interested in Renova, Tazorac or Retin-A. Too much breaks down the skin IMO. I have read and many on this board seem to be in to Skin Essetuals E &Jason Beckett an IS Clinicals. Waiting for the new Leaf Rusher Derma Roller to come out. Suggetions are appreciated.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 3:16 am      Reply with quote
I would recommend Remergent Retinol, DNA Repair, Barrier Repair, Cleanser and sunscreen. They work.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 6:14 am      Reply with quote
at what age do you suggest to start the antiwrinkle products?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:

It depends what you mean by anti-wrinke products. It's never too early for prventative measures- sunscreen, vitamin C... For the stronger measures, wait unil you have something to fix. I've seen a lot of warnings for example, that copper peptides are not suitable for youngish skin and could make matters worse.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if you would consider retinol. I love Leaf & Rusher Active Serum (which contains 2% retinol and ester C) [by the way, the only difference in their Sensitive Skin Active Serum is 1% retinol). And, it's great to use with the dermaroller you have coming! If you get it, follow the directions about building up to using once to twice a day and your skin should adjust fine.

http://www.leafandrusher.com/ProductDetail.cfm?Itemid=40

Quote:
To ensure maximum synergy with the skin, increase usage as follows:
Week 1: Use every other evening
Week 2: Use every evening
Week 3: Use morning and evening

The amazing thing about this product is I can tolerate it fine all around my eye (my prime area of concern). As the instructions say:
Quote:
Pump a dime-sized amount into the hand then smooth on cleansed and toned face, neck, and décolleté. Active Serum may be used around the eye area, but avoid direct eye contact.

I have seen considerable improvement in my fine lines since using this product. Of course, other things have helped as well. I think the Clarisonic and dermaroller - both help product absorption -- and the Clarisonic does light exfoliation too. If you can't afford or don't want to invest in the Clarisonic, check out the Pretika knockoff or get a "microdermabrasion" cloth or sponge for skin cleansing Exclamation

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
i am 35,i think prevage and Remergent DNA Repair works for me very well

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
maybe you can try using dermalogica's multi vitamin concentrate daily for 5 to 7 days and then every other day. It really hydrates your skin but I put some my eyelid and next thing I know I got a cyst. So its really rich and you need to use it with care.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I really like Kate Somerville's Deep Tissue Repair.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
How's Remergent DNA repair's long term benefit? I got a sample but didn't feel much different after using it.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:

Its never to early to start IMO. Its easier to prevent then correct. Best place to start is with daily sunscreen use.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 am      Reply with quote
lunathefinal wrote:
How's Remergent DNA repair's long term benefit? I got a sample but didn't feel much different after using it.

It worked really well to even out my skin and remove any sign of dullness. Sadly, greedy Estee Lauder has bought the company and killed it off, so it's no longer an option, unfortunately.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:15 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
lunathefinal wrote:

It worked really well to even out my skin and remove any sign of dullness. Sadly, greedy Estee Lauder has bought the company and killed it off, so it's no longer an option, unfortunately.

I can't stand Estee Lauder. Every time they bought out a great new line, that new line always go downhill.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Botox seems to be the fastest way for me to reduce my wrinkles Smile
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Some people might like the quick fix of Botox, but I would not recommend. The best way is to prevent the source, eat right and all that. Plus cost of Botox is high maintenance! Smile and it is kinda "painful" ... oh no!

Barefootgirl wrote:
Botox seems to be the fastest way for me to reduce my wrinkles Smile
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Fresh Rose Mask, I've got the third one. I love mask~
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |