Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

medik8 prepout best lip plumper!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 am      Reply with quote
i just wanted to share with everyone the best lip plumper i have found is medik8 prepout

i have tried almost everything, this has made my lips at least 40% bigger, i am always being asked if i have collagen in my lips and last week a plastic surgeon friend of mine didnt believe me and had to feel my lips to make sure!

the best thing is its not a gloss, its just a cream you put on twice a day, and its not one of those instant plumpers that wears off after 5 minutes, you just put it on, it doesnt instantly plump your lips but after a few weeks you will notice they are a lot bigger permanently

they only start to go down if i have run out for a few weeks, and then its very gradually
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 am      Reply with quote
ellie213 wrote:
i just wanted to share with everyone the best lip plumper i have found is medik8 prepout

i have tried almost everything, this has made my lips at least 40% bigger, i am always being asked if i have collagen in my lips and last week a plastic surgeon friend of mine didnt believe me and had to feel my lips to make sure!

the best thing is its not a gloss, its just a cream you put on twice a day, and its not one of those instant plumpers that wears off after 5 minutes, you just put it on, it doesnt instantly plump your lips but after a few weeks you will notice they are a lot bigger permanently

they only start to go down if i have run out for a few weeks, and then its very gradually

Ellie,
Do you have the ingredients for this product? Could you share, please?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Oooh, this looks nice! Off to ebay I go, lol! Very Happy
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:43 am      Reply with quote
no i dont know the ingredients i threw the box away but they might tell you on their website, you can also get it from ebay
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:21 am      Reply with quote
ellie213 wrote:
no i dont know the ingredients i threw the box away but they might tell you on their website, you can also get it from ebay

Thanks anyway. No, nothing about the ingredients I could find on the site but I'll look again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
wow this stuff is expensive!
How much do you end up paying for it on ebay.
On the company website it is about $62.00 + shipping for 15mL.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
You can get it for $39.95 from this website

http://www.skinenergizer.com/medik8-Prepout-CL-Lip-Plumper-p/sem8prepoutcl.htm
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried this, jom?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Have you tried this, jom?

Hi Rileygirl, no I haven't tried it, it looks interesting though, maybe I will try it out sometime.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Jom. Looks interesting to me, too. I would like to find the ingredients for it.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased medik8 Prepout CL. The ingredients were printed on the package box.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Tribehenin, Octyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Palmotoyl Pentapeptide-3, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Palmitoyl - GHK, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Borate, Serine, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Pectin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Arginine, Proline, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitol Calcium Ascorbate, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) OIl, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Glycerine, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA

I tried to be accurate, but there might be some spelling errors since I was typing by hand directly from the package.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat, have you just gotten this, or have you used it a while now?
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Just got it yesterday and used for the first time today.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, mpstat. Please post an update. I still am really curious about this, but have not seen any other reviews for it!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I will use it and see how it feels. I used to use L2K for a short while, but could not keep up with blow drying and frequesnt re-appliacation. Now I mix my own lip gloss, so that I know what goes into it, and it is totally under my control.

I am adding medik8 since it does not take lots of effort to apply it, and looking at the ingredients I see Palmotoyl Pentapeptide-3 as main active ingredient to achive long term results. Also I have Matrixyl3000 in my own DIY lip gloss. These actives supposed to deliver similar results....

medik8 has pleasant smell from lemon peel oil.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting. If you are looking for an inexpensive lip product without petroleum derivatives and with palmitoyl oligopeptides, there's also Cellularskin-rx's Fresh Pout balm at 21 dollars for 15 ml. One tube lasts quite a while. It isn't one of those irritant-swelling type products, but it does keep my lips from getting chapped.

Oh, and it's available here at EDS... Very Happy
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 am      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
Sounds interesting. If you are looking for an inexpensive lip product without petroleum derivatives and with palmitoyl oligopeptides, there's also Cellularskin-rx's Fresh Pout balm at 21 dollars for 15 ml. One tube lasts quite a while. It isn't one of those irritant-swelling type products, but it does keep my lips from getting chapped.

Oh, and it's available here at EDS... Very Happy

hi - I am not so up on the ingredients. Are there petroleum derivatives in this lip plumper they are talking about here? Thanks.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:31 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Cellularskin Fresh Pout, and although it is a very nice, moisturizing lip balm there was no plumping effect. However, I would consider repurchasing the product because of the moisturizing effect. It sinks right into the lips. A nice product. But, if you want plumping I would go with something else.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Any news on this yet, mpstat?
xxstardustxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this for about 4 months now and wouldn't be without it. The results are very noticeable and it makes your lips tingle only slightly (but in a nice way!) and, like mpstat said, the lemony scent is lovely. It lasts for ages aswell, I'm still on my first one so it's not too expensive. All in all, a great lip product.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:39 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Any news on this yet, mpstat?

It is a decent product, makes lips feel soft, has pleasant smell, and gives nice tingling. Did not see lips volume change from it though, thus I would put it more in a category of lip conditioners. I use it two three times a day, and this way the bottle would last long time.

I actually would like it to use more frequently throughout a day, whenever I feel that my lips need to be moisturized, and possibly put lip gloss on top of medik8. But have been sticking with recommended three times usage so far.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update, mp!
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:06 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
I tried the Cellularskin Fresh Pout, and although it is a very nice, moisturizing lip balm there was no plumping effect. However, I would consider repurchasing the product because of the moisturizing effect. It sinks right into the lips. A nice product. But, if you want plumping I would go with something else.

I agree that there is no plumping effect from CellularSkinRX Fresh Pout. It's more like a regular lip balm in a tube.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm very interested in the medik8 Prepout. I'm using L2K, but I wouldn't mind trying something different. I notice medik8 has beeswax. I thought waxes were a no no. Confused
What do you think? Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I used to use L2K, and eventually dropped it. medik8 is as good as L2K for lip conditioning.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |