Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Neostrata Products - anyone?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used the above products, and if so how have you got on with them?

I had them recommended by a dermatologist. I had a bad experience of veinwave treatment in that it scarred and bruised me and so now I have another problem Rolling Eyes

Would be grateful to hear from anyone who has used these.

Thanks.
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
My son has acne and has been using the neostrata glycolic foaming cleanser and treatment oil - excellent results. Not drying at all and his skin is much better.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:15 am      Reply with quote
The only product I have used is the Neostrata Exuviance Rejuvenating Complex which I rather like and has not caused me any irritation at all.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am currently using the Neostrata eye cream; exfoliating formula. It seems to be working well. I purchased at SDM at 20% off so it was under $25.00.

I would like to try other products from this line.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
I used their eye cream. The green tea and gluco something acid one... sry I'm too lazy to check the exact spelling Embarassed I also tried the Vit K capsules for dark circles but it doesn't do anything at all. Also, used their face lotion with glycolic acid and my skin was all red and peeling a few days later. I guess it's too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
oh... Also tried their glycolic deep cleansing clay mask. That's not too bad cuz I feel that my skin is smoother afterwards. I guess it's good if u have oily or acne prone skin.

Overall, I would say their products are alright at a reasonable price.
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the eye cream and found it be drying for under my eyes.
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I used their Bionic Lotion
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
I used their eye cream. The green tea and gluco something acid one... sry I'm too lazy to check the exact spelling Embarassed I also tried the Vit K capsules for dark circles but it doesn't do anything at all. Also, used their face lotion with glycolic acid and my skin was all red and peeling a few days later. I guess it's too harsh for my sensitive skin.

I am using that eye cream also. So far I really like it.
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:16 am      Reply with quote
I am using one of their anti-wrinkle eye creams and have found that it hasn't done all that much for me. And if I use it daily, it'll make my eyes puffy. So I haven't really gotten a good impression of Neostrata...
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
My sister tried the Vit. K capsules for dark circles. The 1st few times she used it, she was fine. She stopped using it for awhile and then get back to it again. It was then that she developed a dermatitis like reaction with red itchy rashes around the ares where she applied the Vit. K capsules...so scary Confused
gellys
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
My dermatologist recommended some kind of acne gel from Neostrata a couple of years ago, but it was for the back...I used it for a while on the back, but I found it really did a good job of clearing up the acne..I know I really really hated this problem, I washed so much and so hard to not have the problem, but my Derm said it's hormonal or something...

Anyways, I did find it quite helpful!

I didn't even know that Neostrata actually had a whole line of diff. products....It's interesting b/c until now, I thought the company only made acne products...Thanks for the thread! I learned something new today Cool
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
have tried the ultra moisturizing face cream, but not enough for my dry skin Sad
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am      Reply with quote
I've used their products for several years. There are several lines- Bionic line which mainly uses PHA for acid beginners while others are AHA products or AHA+PHA.

Their products' quality is so far so good. To myself, I recommend the Glycolic 20% Cleansing foam (nice fine foam) and PHA 4 cleanser (gentle and hydrating) both do very good job on cleansing and removing make-up.

Bionic serum (my hg)with vit a,c,e, gives bright radiance , and the Bionic cream is good for hydrating oily skin with only pea size each time.

The bionic eye cream doesn't do anything to me.
The glycolic lotion is too oily had better to use on body. People fave the AHA gel plus for acne/oily skin but I think it just okay.

To the Neostrata Exuviance Line, I used the Rejuvenating Complex and Rejuvenating mask. The former can give fast effect that your skin looks so good but according I checked from the ingredients list, I think the Exuviance Line products contain too much harmful chemical.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I'm using their glycolic body lotion or smoothing lotion which is what they call it here. I use it on and off whenever I feel like it and it's been doing a good job of getting rid of my mild KP.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Kareberry* wrote:
I'm using their glycolic body lotion or smoothing lotion which is what they call it here. I use it on and off whenever I feel like it and it's been doing a good job of getting rid of my mild KP.

Does it do a good job in reducing pores on your body if there're any? I have some enlarged pores on my legs Sad
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
Kareberry* wrote:

Does it do a good job in reducing pores on your body if there're any? I have some enlarged pores on my legs Sad

Another good AHA lotion to try is Lac-Hydrin with 12% aha (listed as Nuetralized Lactic Acid). I got mine from SDM in 225 ml bottle. It was under $15.00 cdn and it is usually on the bottom shelf in the "common" skin care items. Quite a few ladies use this for KP on the MUA forum. I have not tried the Neostrata one. It has 10% and it is more $$.

Edit: this is a body lotion
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your tips, think I may have to try the masks, also want something for under eye wrinkles?

I am going to need something stronger for my scarring though, or to increase the usage. At the moment I am using ordinary cleanser and 2 x a week the glycolic and leaving on 3 mins.

I had veinwave treatment and it left me scarred and marked Crying or Very sad
heima
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 am      Reply with quote
I'm using their Brightening Gel. excellent results. But starts time is not adapts very much, will blush
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone can HELP please.
Where can I buy Neostrata AHA & PHA products in Canada? Most of the online shop don't ship outside US? Crying or Very sad
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Don't know where in Canada you are, but if you're near a London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart. They both carry this line of products.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I know London Drug carry the line, but are they the same as the link.

http://www.neostrata.com/store/neostrata.asp
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |