Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

L2K
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to show everyone my latest pix. Kandis just sent them yesterday. I have been on this system 1 year on June 13th [IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/laserbeam9903/BEVBFto1YR.jpg[/IMG]
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/laserbeam9903/BEVBFto1YR.jpg[/IMG]
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Incredible results aquarius, your lips look fantastic Very Happy

BTW not sure why they're not appearing in your post. I copied the link and that worked for me.
havana8

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote

wow, totally amazing results, acquarius!

I can't figure it out either because when I cut and paste the image link here, it works too. Confused I wonder if it is because your post count is not yet at 50, maybe? hmm
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm getting really disgusted with this. I got it to work last time I posted them, but for some reason it will not work now.

I just can't say how pleased I am with the results. I would never ever go back to lipstick again. Looking back I can really see the damage it did to my lips after the 50+ years I've been roaming this earth. I guess I should tell you all I'm looking at the almost sunny side of 60. So if it worked for me, it will work for anyone, just stick with it.

Kandis, she is just the most wonderful person to work with, there should be more of her around. Maybe we can clone her. jk

So I guess if anyone wants to see the results I've had over the past year, just do what you did, copy/paste.
Sorry the picture thing didn't work.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
havana8...Thank you
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Incredible results! Your lips have really filled out and the colour is fantastic. I'm at 15 months on the system, and like you said, I would never go back to regular lipstick. Tried once and it felt so sticky and waxy so I just threw them all out.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Great results! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Fabulous lips, Aquarius. Thanks for sharing with us.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Who here has not had success with L2K? That has used it AS DIRECTED for a good period of time?

I admit, I go to that website and look at some of the pics and think, "I see no real change. The "new" lips look more relaxed, and have gloss on them." But nothing to really compel me to sign up.

The owners of the lips clearly think there is a real difference, of course, or they wouldn't be posting their photos on the site. Perhaps that is what L2K is really for -- to make the users feel they have done all that they could sans surgery. And the products feel nice.

OP -- you have lovely lips. Sincere congrats on sticking with it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Sidda wrote:
Who here has not had success with L2K? That has used it AS DIRECTED for a good period of time?

I admit, I go to that website and look at some of the pics and think, "I see no real change. The "new" lips look more relaxed, and have gloss on them." But nothing to really compel me to sign up.

The owners of the lips clearly think there is a real difference, of course, or they wouldn't be posting their photos on the site. Perhaps that is what L2K is really for -- to make the users feel they have done all that they could sans surgery. And the products feel nice.

OP -- you have lovely lips. Sincere congrats on sticking with it!

I'm one of the ones whose photos are on the L2K web site (first set in the under 40) and my lips not only look better but they feel better and healthier.
aquarius, I just noticed your pics are on the site too. Way to go!
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
I just forgot to mention when all these pictures were taken I had nothing on them, no gloss, no products at all. I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with any of these products. My lips have never felt better, the color has greatly improved, plus if I forget to put something on for a little while, I don't need to run for something like when I was using lipstick. I was putting that stuff on every 15 minutes, with L2K I could go for a few hours and they still feel great. I will never quit, but that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sidda wrote:

That would be me. My lips stayed chapped and small. Boo Hoo.
partemi
5% products discount

Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
wow. very impressive!
I have L2K, but i don't do it even close to consistently.
Now i might have the motivation! Wink
Thanks for taking the time to share the pics!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 am      Reply with quote
I feel that L2K is a HG product for life. My lips are softer, all lip lines gone, they have colour now and are fuller and they are COMFORTABLE!! Which is great, great, great.

I actually dont like the look any more of the old suffocating waxy lipsticks, either. To me wearing a regular old lippie, well,... it's like going back to eating chicken that isnt organic/free range.... I couldnt do it!

With L2K my lips feel healthy and happy.

And yes, Kandis is really on our side. She wants us to be happy with our lips. On the whole, people who use her products, are just that.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 am      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Sidda wrote:

That would be me, too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
yogi wrote:
Sidda wrote:

That would be me, too.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I'm glad it's not just me!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Septembergirl wrote:
yogi wrote:
Sidda wrote:

That would be me, too.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I'm glad it's not just me!

Unfortunately it didn't work for me either--- just 8 months of chapped, peeling lips.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |