Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Teamine Eye Complex
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
audrey
5% products discount

Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
A well known plastic surgeon has recommended this product. i've decided to give it a try:2x per day, morn and night. results in 4 to 8 weeks. it's supposed to work on dark undereye circles, fine lines, puffiness. anyone have any info? Question
missboo
5% products discount

Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this for about 2 months and I really like it. Very nice texture, has definately smoothed and brightened under my eye. I'm new here, but hope that helps!
audrey
5% products discount

Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply. i am now using this product and have to wait and be patient (not my strong suit) for the results. please let me know if you continue to improve. audrey Razz
missboo
5% products discount

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome and good luck. Was never much of a skincare junkie till the past couple of years. I've since become very consistent with using eye cream and it's made a HUGE difference. No lines and I'm over 40.
Mabsy

Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Audrey,

Can you please keep us updated as well? Would love to hear your progress.

TIA Smile
audrey
5% products discount

Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Mabsy and co; I shall do my part and let you all know how things go. Very Happy
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Audrey and Missboo,

Are you still using Teamine? Audrey: how is your results. My doctor's office just told me that Teamine is the best product for dark circles and the only one that works a few days ago, which made me pay attention to the product. I first saw this product on ClassicBeautyConcepts site. It has been on their product of the month for as long as I have visited that site since a year ago. Every time I saw that, I thought it was their own product and they are doing a heck lot of promotion, so I never thought of giving it a try until my doctor's office mentioned it a few days ago. They gave me two tiny packets to try. I just used it for 2 days, but have not seen any dramatic results. Could you please let me know if you are still using it?

Missboo: I envy you. I am over 40 too and have lines around my eye areas. I have been trying many different expensive eye creams like Cellcosmet, PTR, Skinceutical's Eye Balm, Declor, and Erno Laszlo, but I still have lies that bother me a lot. Do you have other recommendations on how to get rid of lines around eye area? I know that without the above eye creams I put on my eye areas twice a day 365 days a year, I would have had much more lines. However, I still hope that I can get the same results as you. Please advise.

Rose
missboo
5% products discount

Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Rose,

Very few lines, but I have the between the eye problem from reading all the time! Shock We all have our problems. Actually went for Botox for it on Thursday. Tired of trying everything and nothing working the way I want.

Love Teamine, have repurchased and continue to use. Very smoothing and it does help with fine lines. I have to admit though that if I'm feeling dry I use LaPrairie Contour Eye Cream all over because it does not irritate and is extrememly moisturizing! Expensive but worth it in my opinion.

Give the Teamine a try. My derm suggests this or Kinerase.
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Missboo,

I am happy for you that Teamine and LaPrairie work for you. Wow, LaPrairie is so expensive. I never heard of LaPrairie until you mentioned it. I looked up the website and found that it is extremely expensive. Do you know where I can samples to try it out before I buy it?

Thank you,

Rose
missboo
5% products discount

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Actually if you e-mail LaPrairie they will send you samples. Yes they are expensive but they have 3 products that I can't live without and they show results. Their Retexurizing Booster, Vit C Serum and the Eye Contour. Luckily I don't have to purchase them very often. I have a friend that I have worked with for almost 10 years and she just remarked on Thursday that my skin looked better than when she met me and these 3 products have ALOT to do with that. When I add up all the less expensive products that did nothing it's really less in the long run. Very Happy
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:46 am      Reply with quote
hmm This all sounds very interesting, I feel the need todo some research and maybe join in the trials......
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
Missboo,

Thanks for the info. I will contact LaPrairie.

Rose
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
missboo - that's very interesting that you have gotten great results from La Prairie - unfortunately I can't say the same Sad . I have been using the Cellular Eye Moisturiser SPF 15 in the mornings and the Cellular Eye Contour Cream at night for about 3 weeks now. Considering how much these products retail for, I was expecting *some* results but if anything I am noticing more fine lines Mad and my dark circles are exactly the same Sad and my undereyes are feeling more dehydrated and uncomfortable Crying or Very sad . (Hmm.. maybe they just need more time than 3 weeks to work). But I am SO glad that the reason I have been able to try these products is because of a VERY generous SA and not because I wasted my money on them. My thoughts: rip off. But I would say that the Contour Cream, altough cheaper, is FAR better than the SPF one.

Rose, please please please try before you buy! Very Happy
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:45 am      Reply with quote
OOOOh! I'm so glad I read this thread. I'm tired of trying out so many products to reduce dark circles & wrinkles. Although I'm under 30, I have terrible lines & dark circles. I will order the Teamine right away.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Be sure to come back sweet_angel and tell us abit it. Now what you gonna buy with your $50 Smile
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Angel said:

OOOOh! I'm so glad I read this thread. I'm tired of trying out so many products to reduce dark circles & wrinkles. Although I'm under 30, I have terrible lines & dark circles. I will order the Teamine right away.

Hi Angel,

I had asked you if you have ever used Teamine on a different thread before I saw this one. What a coincidence. Anyway, have you bought it? If not, ask them for samples first. I am not very happy that they only put 0.00000000001 oz in a little tiny packet. My doctor's office gave me 2 little samples and I already used up one. Please let me how it works for you.

Hi Rzecka,

Thank you for your advice. For product that expensive, I will not buy it before I try it.

Rose
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Rose:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Although I replied to other thread, I'm going to reply again - where can I buy the teamine or order samples?

Thanks

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Cindi:

I have many skin concerns. In order of priority, hyperpigmentation, dark circles, & wrinkles are the issues I want to deal with. Plus I have dry, sensitive skin. Sad

There are many products on EDS & it is confusing which one to buy with the 50 bucks! Confused Regardless, I will let u know if it works.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Sweet_angel,

I found Teamine on the websites that sell the product much cheaper than the doctor's office:

http://www.lovelyskin.com./prevage.asp
This website was posted by Katee for Prevage and I found that they recommend Teamine too. They charge $55.

http://www.skin-etc.com/teamine.html
This website charges $53.

I have not purchased any bottle yet. I don't know what to do yet, because I am still using the tiny samples my doctor's office gave me. I think you should be able to call your local dermatologist's offices and ask them if they carry Teamine. If they do, ask them if you can get some samples from them. You can also check with the above two websites and ask them to send you samples. I have not contacted them yet. Please let me know if they can send us samples.

Hope it helps.

Rose
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Go to http://www.dermatologistrx.com

They charge $48.80 for teamine and I think that may the lowest price out there.....
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:49 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Katee,

Yes, indeed they have the lowesr price I have seen so far.

Rose
Sweet_Angel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to Rose & Katee Cool I don't know when I'll buy it 'coz my friend just got me Neutrogena & Lo'Real stuff. I also ordered skinceuticals eye gel recently. So, I'll try these first before the Teamine, although its tempting to buy that as well Wink
I have given a review of the Lo'Real on the forum. Will keep u all updated on the others. Angel

Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am a 51 year old soon to be 1st time grandmother. I don't expect to look 30, I just want to look the best I can for my age.

Overall my skin looks healthy and pretty darn good for my age. However,I am having a concern with the area under my eyes. I have very few fine lines but have noticed that my skin seems to be "dehydrated". There are times when I lightly pinch the area that it stays "pinched looking". I guess the elasticity is gone. I don't have dark circles or puffiness.

Can anyone recommend a good eye cream that will help with the elasticity, and moisturize at the same time.

Thank you so much!
Dana Middleton

Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I've experimented with Teamine for several years, with several patients. I found no improvement in dark circles. Fine lines may improve. But I haven't found anything yet to improve dark circles, that i would personally recommend and back up, promising results. I've even tried the IPL/Photofacial trt. with no improvement for dark circles. No luck with Vit. K either.
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Dana, are you talking about your own results, or results you've seen (or rather not seen Laughing ) in other people? Which vit k creams are you talking about?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |