Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anybody use NCN skincare items?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bixa525
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have read raves about the pumpkin peel but has anyone used any of her other products?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:02 am      Reply with quote
NCN has a loyal following on this Forum. All the products that I have ever tried have been great but my particular favourite is the Sheer Mineral Tint Moisturiser. If you want to try something and have questions about it, Nancy's service is always very prompt and helpful.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm a died in the wool believer of the pumpkin peel and the copper peptides. I also have her DPL and microfiber facial cloth. I have yet to try one of her products that wasn't exceptional. Nanci goes to great lengths to provide excellent products and customer service.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I had great expectations to the NCN products, but unfortunately, the NCN Pumpkin Mask was the only product I really liked.

Exfol serum (2 % salicylic acid) - did nothing for my skin

Daily Exfoliator - (white willow bark extract in a sea kelp base) did nothing in terms of exfoliating, and left a sticky layer on my face.

CP Power accelerator - a moisturizer with lots of supposedly great ingredients, but unfortunately it did not moisturize very well. It might work better for those using CPs.

Protect and restore cream (high retinol and lavender) - is supposed to exfoliate and regenerate. I used it on my chest, but did not see any results.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I also have try a few products, like cp serums, butt it make my skin look terrible.........I have used it a few months. also cp accelerator, sticky and grease on my skin, don't like it.

Pumpkin peel I like it a lot. The DPL is fantastic.
And here way off handle here clients is fabulous.

Emu oil love it tho, and the 15% daily exfoliator.

Diaan
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl, I found that using the Protect and restore cream right after the pumpkin peel made a major difference in my chest wrinkles - it took 3-4 months of using Protect and restore cream twice a day and the pumpkin peel weekly, but I did get results that I am pleased with.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:06 am      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Septembergirl, I found that using the Protect and restore cream right after the pumpkin peel made a major difference in my chest wrinkles - it took 3-4 months of using Protect and restore cream twice a day and the pumpkin peel weekly, but I did get results that I am pleased with.

Thank you, Salli! I still have one third left of the P & R tube and will give it a try. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl, I hope it works as well for you as it did me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I'm a HUGE fan of Nanci's products. I use the 12% Multi-AHA moisturizer, Pumpkin Peel, and Rhassoul Clay bar regularly. She just sent me a sample of her new Bio-Active Night Repair cream and I'm liking that too. Also use the 15% micronized zinc oxide "I'm Covered." No, I'm not being paid to endorse her products. Just really like 'em! Very Happy
bixa525
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I was looking at the anti aging kit which includes the microfiber cloth, cp serum, I'm covered day lotion and the pumpkin peel. Are these good products to start with for my 49 year old skin? Also does that DPL light really work? What differences have you seen in your skin while using it?
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I use all of those items and am very happy with them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
NCN has a loyal following on this Forum. All the products that I have ever tried have been great but my particular favourite is the Sheer Mineral Tint Moisturiser. If you want to try something and have questions about it, Nancy's service is always very prompt and helpful.

Keliu, does it cover much at all ...like dark circles or uneven skintone? Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Keliu, does it cover much at all ...like dark circles or uneven skintone? Smile

It provides a natural, dewy, even colour. I have an uneven skintone and I find it enough for my skin. However, it is definitely not as heavy as traditional foundation. I'm not sure that it would completely conceal undereye circles but what I do in this area is apply the Mineral Tint then apply a light reflecting illuminizer. I find this method more flattering that using heavy foundation or concealers.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the CP serum and the microfiber cloths from NCN. Nancy is the best! She is courteous and extremely helpful before and after the purchase!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Nanci really gives fabulous customer service

My favorite product is the NCN Pro Pumpkin Peel - I use it weekly or alternative with a DIY company's aspirin mask.

In my last order, I also got two vaculifters (small face and small body) and the vaculifter oil from her. I'm loving these gadgets There is a long thread on facial cupping including use of the vaculifters on EDS:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27735&start=0

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
I had great expectations to the NCN products, but unfortunately, the NCN Pumpkin Mask was the only product I really liked.

Exfol serum (2 % salicylic acid) - did nothing for my skin

Daily Exfoliator - (white willow bark extract in a sea kelp base) did nothing in terms of exfoliating, and left a sticky layer on my face.

CP Power accelerator - a moisturizer with lots of supposedly great ingredients, but unfortunately it did not moisturize very well. It might work better for those using CPs.

Protect and restore cream (high retinol and lavender) - is supposed to exfoliate and regenerate. I used it on my chest, but did not see any results.

I am in agreement with Septembergirl on this review. I love the pumpkin peel and Nanci is the sweetest person with great customer service, but sadly none of the products did anything for me other than the pumpkin peel.
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Ladies

I have good things to say too. I bought the foundation, the sunblock and copper peptides and they are all excellent. Agree with everyone else that Nanci takes time with you and is most pleasant.

Linda
cmayes71
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I love everything I have tried from NCN. I have the daily exfoliator, super cp, P&R with retinol, firming liquid mmu, DPL, microfiber cloth, and pumpkin peel. She answers my questions promptly and is very nice. I'm expecting the rhassoul cleansing bar and no lines today. Smile

Cindy
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Nanci is a superstar in customer service.She answers emails promptly and is so helpful.
I have tried Pumpkin Peel mask ,its a powerhouse.
Cell Renewal cleanser and Toner are fabulous,CPA,Liquid Mineral makeup all are quality products at a reasonable price.

Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Another pumpkin peel lover - dpl user and Nanci herself rocks the house!
divalovesmusic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I use the firming foundation and I love it. No breakouts. The peel is awesome, though I can't use too much of it, but it does a great job of giving me glowing skin. I would love to try the DPL, but would like to get more info and opinions.
Margot
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
cmayes71 wrote:
I'm expecting the rhassoul cleansing bar and no lines today. Smile
Cindy

You're going to LOVE the clay bar! It manages to be soft and creamy yet long lasting at the same time. I tossed all of my regular body soap and am using that now!
cmayes71
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the Rhassoul bar on my face at night and love it. I may try it for the body as well. It does not dry my skin out and has a very thick lather. I will order this again!

Cindy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
bixa525 wrote:
I have read raves about the pumpkin peel but has anyone used any of her other products?

I've tried all of the following:

Cell Renewal Cleanser; Very nice cleanser that rinses clean without leaving a *very* dry feeling. With that said, I also need to tell you that on the seldom occasion that I wear makeup, this cleanser on it's own, needs two lathers and rinses to completely remove mascara.

Rhassoul Clay Facial Cleansing Bar; I love that it has no scent. It removes makeup well, sans mascara, but needs lots of rinsing, and a final rub with a microfiber cloth to remove film.

Cell Renewal Toner; I don't normally use a toner, but I tried the sample Nanci sent. I really don't like it, and feel as though it leaves a film on my face.

Microfiber Cloth; This cloth is awesome and very durable; it just lasts forever with hand washing. I also have cheap ones that I love, but Nanci's really are a pleasure to use.

30% Pumpkin Peel; Received the sample and loved it enough to buy again. My skin is very healthy and resilient, so I need to leave it on more than 20 minutes to get "the glow". The smell just makes you want to lick your chops..luv this stuff!

Hyaluronic Acid Cream; Received sample and like it very much. The smell is very mild and clean, and it hydrates well without being at all heavy. It sinks right in. I also find this cream a good base for my DIY concoctions, and have added several actives to it with very nice results.

Botox Alternative SPF30; Received sample and only used it twice. It smells nice, but I'm not really sure what it's special thing is.. I have a couple of fine crows feet, but didn't see a difference there. It did sink right in, and feel nice. As far as sunscreens go, it's the only SPF#30 that I've ever tried that sank in that quickly, and didn't burn my eyes by the end of the day. It's so nice that it's hard to believe a sunscreen is really in there.

Bio-Active Night Repair; Nanci sent me a sample of this, and I loved it so much I ordered the full size immediately. For anybody with dry, and/or mature skin you will love it. I use it at night (watered down), and it just makes your skin feel wonderful. The smell is incredible too. I especially like putting it on before my LED treatment, or after the pumpkin peel mask....love it!

Seaweed Therapy Masque; This is an awesome mask that just seems to brighten my skin and make it feel totally refreshed and rejuvenated. The fragrance is very natural and earthy, and I find it very calming also.. love it, and will buy!

Vaculifters;

Small Face: Great around the eyes, forehead + lips. I find it too rough and time consuming for the rest of my face, and really feel that the shallow depth of the cup is not suitable for the places that need deeper suction.

Large Face: This is my favorite of all 4. I use it on the majority of my face, and also on my neck, chest + arms. It's also the one that works best for me for lymphatic drainage of my face + neck.

Small Body: I like this one for my abdomen, legs + hiney..Image

Large Body: This is the one I wish I didn't buy. It's just to big to get and hold a good suction. I think if they had made the cup a little deeper, it would have worked better.

I'd like to add that Nanci is awesome, with the best customer service I've encountered. She's a doll, and will accommodate a customer to the best of her ability.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
mishb
5% products discount

Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:55 am      Reply with quote
I use the microfibre cloth, cleansing toner, CP serum, botox alternative sunscreen, bio active night cream and pumpkin peel. I've been using the products for about 3-4 months, noticed no negative effects, and a gradual continual improvement in the appearance of my skin, I am in in for the long haul. The customer service is great (I order from Australia). NCN has cured me of my * spam alert * to expensive designer 'skin care products' that promise everything and deliver nothing!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |