Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peeling Legs
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Joel44

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hello i recently got my legs waxed and i think i have run into a little problem. I had my legs waxed on Friday at 5pm and its now Sunday Noon where i live. In that timespan between the wax and now ive had little white peels on my legs sort of like the peeling you get when you get sunburnt. Its just this stuff is a bit too small to actually peel off. What do you think is wrong? Also this was my first time being waxed.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Are you sure it is not left over residue from the wax or maybe the "cloth" that was used (if you had hot wax w. cloth removal)? or quite possible was the wax really hot and you have "sores" that look like peeling skin? Strange, because if it is truly peeling, that makes no sense, something is wrong...are your legs really dry?

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
bergquis wrote:
Are you sure it is not left over residue from the wax or maybe the "cloth" that was used (if you had hot wax w. cloth removal)? or quite possible was the wax really hot and you have "sores" that look like peeling skin? Strange, because if it is truly peeling, that makes no sense, something is wrong...are your legs really dry?

There is a lot of little sores that aren't visible until you get right up close but the peeling isn't all over. Its in random spots and its only small really so yes id go with the wax option. Whats a way to get rid of it because Ive thoroughly washed my legs with soap for the past two days and it doesn't seem to have made a difference(Only started the soap thing after i noticed the white peely stuff so i don't think it would be the soap).
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Joel44, you said that you do have little sores that are not visible without getting up close, do you think that the white peels are part of the sores? or again maybe if you think they are really dry you should moisturize them really well

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
bergquis wrote:
Joel44, you said that you do have little sores that are not visible without getting up close, do you think that the white peels are part of the sores? or again maybe if you think they are really dry you should moisturize them really well

Its really doubtful as the Sores are basically cluttered and even in places the peeling isn't in. The ratio of tiny red sores to peeling probably 10:1 lol. I applied moisturizer last night and this morning and there has been no real big impact.
Joel44

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Bump ;\
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Unless the skin on your legs is very sore and painful, I would have tried dry brushing. It will help you getting rid of all remainders of wax, exfoliate skin, promote blood circulation and inhibit ingrown hairs when hairs are starting to grow back. Smile

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |