Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Intensive
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Elasto Intensive for almost 5 months by now. My beginning motivation to try this product is to remove Nasolabial folds (only 28 years old) Sad . I once thought the folds should result from the slackening skin, however after using this for such a long time,I didn't see it's removed or reduced (bad...) I think maybe it's not for this purpose.

Although with the disappointment regarding my original motivation, it's indeed a good serum for the slackening skin. Personally speaking, I don't have serious problems in slackening skin, but as approaching 28 years old, I do think it's time for some antiaging treatments.

This product is very watery, but as the other good skincare, you can feel your fingers somewhat sticky (should be because of the nutrition inside?). I didn't use the paper mask to soak it and apply it on face as a mask as salon does, coz I think it's too luxury for me Rolling Eyes .

I use it half a tube every time as a serum. As the instruction says: daily use as a starter treatment, continued programm : 1 application 3 times a week, one in the morning and one in the evening. Since this is already my second box, I'm using it occasionally, approximately 3 times a week, but I only use it at night, since I don't have much time to use it in the morning.

So far I think my skin is getting softer and more radiant after using this, and don't think I have slackening skin problem.

Hope this will help you to know more about this product.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellcosmet Intensive Elasto-Collagen-XT (12 x 1.5 ml / .05 floz)
Cellcosmet Intensive Elasto-Collagen-XT (12 x 1.5 ml / .05 floz)

Cellcosmet Switzerland Intensive Elasto-Collagen-XT helps to tighten the skin on the face and neck and improve skin elasticity for a more youthful look. A hydrolised collagen and elastin complex prevents slackening of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles. Camomile distillate water provides the optimal hydration of the skin for a smoother, softer texture.

Replaced by {{17991}}.

Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I just begin this 12 days cure.

I'm 44 and very lucky to have no wringles but i'm concern about the firmness and i found that Elasto-Collagen Intensive is very good for it.

I will report back when i finish my 12 days ampoules.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Can I skip the starter treatment and use it as serum before applying cream every night?
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:56 am      Reply with quote
anybody help me?
jacloo11
5% products discount

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 am      Reply with quote
jhelenhan, did you mean that it does not help in lifting the folds around the mouth? I am 34 years old and have the same problem..
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I am only 25, it seems that I have some problems with lifting the folds around the mouth? Crying or Very sad
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Manon20 wrote:

I'm 44 and very lucky to have no wringles but i'm concern about the firmness and i found that Elasto-Collagen Intensive is very good for it.

how was the treatment?any good result? Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
It has been on my wishlist for a long time. Thanks for your review and I think I will buy it soon!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
I used the whole range a few years ago and I must say I feel this product did the least for me, however loved most of the other line.
jacloo11
5% products discount

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I have been saving $$ for this. Is this any good in lifting the skin? I am 34 years old and in theory, this sounds like a dream come true.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 am      Reply with quote
There wasn't a lot of explanations on the EDS site, but I see from the picture that there are capsules with red caps and capsules with white caps. Are they different serums? And for that price, how many capsules do you get? I'm so coufused Neutral Please help!

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Manon20 wrote:

How did it turn out?
jessica17
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Just looking for a product can lift skin,is this one good on it?
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:00 am      Reply with quote
This product sounds very good but quite pricey.
baybeelucas

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking for some collagen product for myself as well. But indeed like xiyue said, its indeed quite steep on the price I guess.
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Some people say that if there is a little bit on the face, it will make more spots. Is that true?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |