Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Lighting
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
As my last review on Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Intensive, I'm going to give a review on its sister, Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Lighting.

I'm currently using both of them as the serum. To avoid my skin reliant on them, I'm using them every two days, and choose which one to use according to that day's skin situation.

This product emphasizes itself as a lightening treatment of: freckles liver spots scars hyperpigmentation due to photosensitization chloasma (discoloration caused by pregnancy). Since I want my skin to be clearer, I choose to give this one a chance. (I know I have to admit that I really love cellcosmet...)

This product is really nice, and as Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Intensive, it is also very watery, and you have to be very careful to apply it on face. It's effective to bring skin back to the clear tone, and greatly reduce the hyperpigmentation on my cheek. However, just after I finished one cycle of treatment (one box), I went travelling for a week. When I came back with a lot of exposure under the sun, the hyperpigmentation just came back. So bad.... So I learned to know that even with the treatment, you still have to protect yourself from the destructive ultraviolet radiation.

Hope this review will help you too Laughing
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review. It is nice to know the texture of these vials are liquid. I always imagined such high cellular concentration vials to be somewhat sticky.

I don't think I can ever work up to using the intensive treatments. I have tried Ultra Vital and although it was nice in texture and absorption, it is just far too rich for my skin despite the lack of moisture and weakened skin barrier. I would like to think that even when I hit my 30s, I should have taken care of my skin well enough to not need intensive treatments Rolling Eyes and like you I'm afraid to grow reliant on intensive cures, ideally skin should be self strengthening with minimal assistance.

I'm sure there are people out there who indulge in using these vials all over their body as a moisturiser Laughing Laughing
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I agree with you. Based on my age, I shouldn't use intensive treatment. But regarding to its price, I don't think it's a very high level of intensive treatment. As you know, there are still quite a lot products with a price which can freeze your eyes Shock . Therefore, I just choose to stay with it.

But I still have to admit, my skin has already been spoiled Crying or Very sad
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
i heard from many person that Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Lighting is wonderful;
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. This one is on my wish list. Laughing
Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I just begin a cure with Elasto-Collagen Intensive i will report in 12 days,

Love Cellcosmet product

Sorry wrong place
qiongsh
5% products discount

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Bad Grin good product and good price....

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
This review is helpful. Thank you.
I will consider buying it if possible.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your review!
I am at this point when I have to buy something for my freckles, I was about to buy Murad product again, but I love Cellcosmet and I will definitely try Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen Lighting.
Yes, even if you have treatment on your freckles you still have to protect your skin from sun, otherwise they will come back.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds so attractive! Cellcosmet products never let me down. I like all of them.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |