Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I am selling my safetox, nothing wrong with it, had it for 2 months, I also have 12 packs of patches, I'm sure the lovely man at winhealth will honour the warranty. To someone else. I'm in the uk, only used it about 4 times. Any offers possible? Please pm me. Will not put it on eBay for s couple of weeks.
Thankyou
Helemxxx

5% products discount

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I for one still thinks loulou looks absolutely stunning for a woman of 47 years of age . :shock:
INGLANA
5% products discount

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 am      Reply with quote
plz ignore above post posted under wrong subject, shall go and bang head on door Rolling Eyes
Radiance

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

This is my first post. I have tried many things since lurking on this board, and none of them have worked. I had some damage under my eye from CPs. The one item that seems the most hopeful is Safetox. However, I get a puffy drooping upper eye lids from it, especially on the right side.

I especially noticed it after doing the 3 point method a few times in a row on level 3 a few days after getting the device. I didn't have much of a break-in period because I was so excited to use it. After my eyes puffed out, I stopped using Safetox for a week and just used it once yesterday on Level 3 at the central point (not 3 point). I still noticed a droopy upper lid on the right side, but not as bad as when I went full throttle.

I still want to use Safetox to help forehead lines and NL folds. I am assuming any puffiness is reversible. I hope so because I want to keep using the device, at a slower pace.

I have a tendency toward puffy upper lids anyway, but the droopiness I experienced was way beyond anything I ever experienced before, with the upper lid practically touching where I place my liner.

A few others have reported this problem, with both Safetox and Botox. Have you had to discontinue using Safetox? Any suggestions on how to deal with this problem? I haven't yet tried Tanaka massage or exercises, but work a lot and don't have a lot of time unless I can just do the one area. Do any creams actually work for puffy eyes? Does the Tanaka massage really work for this?

Thank you.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 am      Reply with quote
I have tried to read quite a bit of the content on this thread but lost track of the page number and didn't want to back track.

I have a question: What is the difference between using the Safetox device compared to lets say another microcurrent device?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
CherrySilver
5% products discount

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
From what I understand, echoecho, the Safetox operates at a very high frequency level (130-150Hz) at a constant level rather than alternating. That's because at this level it has the effect of muscle inhibition (kinda burning it out -- as opposed to muscle stimulation with microcurrent systems). Hmmm... something else I can program my TENS device for!

5% products discount

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, a question for Safetox users: has anyone used Safetox and a microcurrent or like system that stimulates (Facemaster or whatever) on the same area (forehead, eyes)? Specifically, I'm wonder if this will cancel out the effects, as one inhibits muscle contraction and the other stimulates it. Any thoughts/experiences?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Is the only way to purchase this via the UK (still)? And can someone give tell me what this costs in US dollars? Thanks!

5% products discount

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, thanks so much to you all for sharing your info and pics, etc.. due to this thread I got a safetox a few months back (picked up a cheaper used one on ebay).

Would someone mind giving tips on using the tac gel please? I bought some and tried it, even tried just using a little as per recommended here but still had problems being able to apply it properly.

Questions:

- Do I need to somehow get off the original sticky stuff before applying the tac gel?

- Is there a way of applying the gel to get a smooth even consistency that's not too sticky or lumpy?

- Do I need to apply the tac gel each time or only occasionally?

Thanks so much!!!

I LOVE the safetox! - the sensation that is able to get right in there and relax what (I now realise) has been a chronically tense area is more important to me now than any visible results! It just feels soooo damn good! And it definitely helps reminding me to use the occipitals more.

I have been using the safetox in conjunction with Yamuna face balls (I think she calls it 'save your face'). I LOVE the faceballs and I think the two make a good combo.

In case any are worried that I'm shill for Yamuna since I haven't made many posts up here FE people will know me from the FE board (made lots of posts up there but not many recently, gotta pull out the 3rd edition and start playing with it again!!! been just doing older FE eyes and bits of ageless lately).
Sunrise
5% products discount

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
BUMP!!!

Anyone willing to share their successful Tac gel application methods?

thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sunrise wrote:
BUMP!!!

Anyone willing to share their successful Tac gel application methods?

thanks!

I apply a very small amount and smooth is over the electrode pad...let it air dry a min. and then apply. I redo the pad when it seems to lose it ability to stick easily....it doesn't need to be applied that often and also you don't try to take the old sticky stuff off.By the way I am very interested in the Yamuna!

5% products discount

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby! I had tried that but couldn't get it to go on smoothly. But I will try it again, and try and use even less! What do you use to apply it? Your finger? (I think that's what I had used, but it was awhile back now).

If you get Yamuna I'll be very interested to hear what you think!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 am      Reply with quote
It take just a little and spread it thin with your finger.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I have been keeping a consant eye on this thread during the last few days and eyeing off the safetox non stop.

I want to use it as a preventative measure but am also sick and tired of getting headaches all the time (I have one right now). Botox is supposed to help with headaches, does anyone think this device will help with headaches?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 am      Reply with quote
The Safetox has helped with my headaches and sinus issues BIG TIME. It also relaxes me and helps me sleep. I have used mine about two years and just ordered another one as back up. It has dealt with my forehead frown lines and 11's, plus opened up my face and lifted my upper eye lids. It is a jewel! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:41 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to get this. It sounds as if it will help with the head aches and also provide me with some help for prevention measures.

Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
The Safetox has helped with my headaches and sinus issues BIG TIME. It also relaxes me and helps me sleep. I have used mine about two years and just ordered another one as back up. It has dealt with my forehead frown lines and 11's, plus opened up my face and lifted my upper eye lids. It is a jewel! Very Happy

Haven't heard from anyone... can I buy this in the U.S.? If not, please give me a link... Thanks!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
Toby wrote:

Haven't heard from anyone... can I buy this in the U.S.? If not, please give me a link... Thanks!!

No it isn't sold in the US. I am from the US and this is where I got mine.
http://www.win-health.com/safetox.html

5% products discount

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
thanks again Toby, I'll try it again.
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Toby! Wondering if you could tell me what the apprx cost is in US dollars? Or does anyone know - plus the shipment time? This is on my wishlist!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think that safetox will be just as effective if i placed the device not directly in the middle of my eyebrows but maybe 1-2 inches higher than the middle dot in the image?

In other words, i would be placing it so that all three dots are aligned with one another... for reasons i don't want to get into, i'm not able to place the device right in between my eyebrows Sad

freckles00
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
do you think that i might experience bad side effects by placing the device higher than it's recommended?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am selling my unit, whoever is interested, please, PM me.
KTkat999
5% products discount

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys

I bought a safetox unit a few weeks ago and have been using it every day. It's definitely made my forehead softer and more awake looking. Last night i was brave and started on the 3 points. The thing that's worrying me is the spot above the brow makes my actual eyebrow lift into a crazy position, like when using the tua viso. Did anyone else experience this? Am I doing it wrong?

By the way, I'm not new to the forum - been around for years - but haven't logged in for a few months and completely forgot my details - I think I was called KT or something but can't remember!

Thanks in advance for any safetox advice...
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Ok...I'm diving in...I'm totally convinced this one is worth a shot, but I'll be damned if I can figure out where to buy it. Is it available in the US? I can't find a website in the USA selling it and I've scanned a number of pages in the thread and haven't found that morsel of info. Help please! Thanks!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |